Poll: Should more castles be open for smaller guilds to also get a chance at being part of the woe scene?
Yes, we should give it a try.
No, smaller guilds have to figure themselves out or stay out
Perhaps allies should have access to RAW items too (OCA in its true form rather than request a card from a list)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woe is descrimination!
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE:??Woe is descrimination!

Namine Wrote:Changing timezone doesn't fix anything, but just change the faces. Assume a same ratio of non-NA players want to participate in WoE like the current NA player population. But nothing else changed... all you got is a new group of people, facing the same problem that the current NA group is facing. So changing the time of WoE is another issue altogether.

It's a valid suggestion for another topic, but it's not related to this one here.

An idea I just had:

12 castles. 3 per WoE with various times.

Prontera (Trans North America friendly time)
Payon (Trans Asian friendly time)
Geffen (Trans European)

And Al De would get 3 non-trans WoE castles. Same time as currently.
01-06-2011 03:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE: Woe is descrimination!

Again, I support opening more castles and I will pursue some alliances when we go back to WoE. Not with Behe or DoE (Sorry you guys but if FoH is going to WoE it'll be with other upstarts).
01-06-2011 03:57 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

What about Rachel and Yuno Castles? Aren't they incorporated into the main game?

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
01-06-2011 04:26 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

No, as they belong to another kind of WoE-type. I'd suggest you read a little about WoE 2.0.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
01-06-2011 04:48 PM
Kanto Offline

Man i miss WoE SE.
01-06-2011 05:45 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE:??Woe is descrimination!

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Again, I support opening more castles and I will pursue some alliances when we go back to WoE. Not with Behe or DoE (Sorry you guys but if FoH is going to WoE it'll be with other upstarts).

Instead of allying, form one guild with everyone you know who wants to woe to make your recall more ''interesting''.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
01-06-2011 05:55 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE: ??Woe is descrimination!

Jens Wrote:You just described the WoE preparations. I guess a lot of people (incl. myself) just don't feel like farming a crapton of stuff just to be able to survive in WoE. The farming takes a considerable amount of time and makes WoE more of an annoying chore instead of what's supposed to be fun.

Um it only takes me a few hours to hunt the things I need for woe and I burn through blues and whites. You just sit around and afk in cities anyways so its not like you're doing anything else important.

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:An idea I just had:
12 castles. 3 per WoE with various times.

This isn't really a good idea because our server isn't large enough to handle that many WoEs at a time. I'm pretty sure if Ordo had a time frame just to suit themselves they would pretty much go unrivaled as I don't know any other guilds that are around the same time. As a matter of fact I haven't seen any guild come forth and say that their timezone is a bad one for WoE. (If you have some proof please show me as I don't want to get flamed.)

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Not with Behe or DoE (Sorry you guys but if FoH is going to WoE it'll be with other upstarts).

Do it with LS, they surely have the numbers and drive to do something like woe, they're just new and don't really understand its different from PVP (But thats trial and error for you) They went last woe and I was actually impressed other than the fact some clown AVed me.

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
01-06-2011 08:53 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

@ Landon, i'm pretty sure the guys from Flying Pancakes made a thread about WoE times being inconveniant for them and suggesting a WoE with a different time.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
01-06-2011 09:45 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

Well most FP players are not on the same timezone as Ordo, Behe or DoE so they would be in a time frame by themselves as well.

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
01-06-2011 09:50 PM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE:????Woe is descrimination!

Landon Wrote:Do it with LS, they surely have the numbers and drive to do something like woe, they're just new and don't really understand its different from PVP (But thats trial and error for you) They went last woe and I was actually impressed other than the fact some clown AVed me.

Kudos to LS - they actually showed up to WoE with what I could see as about 15 or more players. That's a heaps good start to this small guilds thing. FoH it's your turn. If you guys ally with LS, even better. Looking forward to it.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
01-06-2011 09:52 PM