Poll: Should more castles be open for smaller guilds to also get a chance at being part of the woe scene?
Yes, we should give it a try.
No, smaller guilds have to figure themselves out or stay out
Perhaps allies should have access to RAW items too (OCA in its true form rather than request a card from a list)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woe is descrimination!
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Woe is descrimination!

But AFK only WoE'd like two of them or so? :<

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-07-2011 09:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Two months is a pretty good long time. I know I'm not one that can WoE for years straight without a break, time without end amen, etc.

I set goals with end points. Maybe hard, pain in the ass end points but still.

With WoE, even if you put forth all the time & effort to hit point A....You gotta stay there. Month after month after month. For either years or until you get tired or until server dies.
01-07-2011 02:56 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

AFK woed since it began. we were small for quite a while so might not have noticed us for a while but we were there at least. Even held a castle twice !!!

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
01-07-2011 04:04 PM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

Does noone else WoE for the sole reason of fun and not particularly winning/losing/rewards, just FUN? =(

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
01-07-2011 05:21 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE:??Woe is descrimination!

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:With WoE, even if you put forth all the time & effort to hit point A....You gotta stay there. Month after month after month. For either years or until you get tired or until server dies.

Why do people have this idea that woe isn't fun. WOE IS THE DEFINITION OF FUN. You can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 05:24 PM by Landon.)
01-07-2011 05:24 PM
Mystic Offline
Legal Assassin

RE: ??Woe is descrimination!

Landon Wrote:You can't spell slaughter without laughter!

Indeed not /no1

[Image: BeheBanner.jpg]

MysticwarrioR ~ Scholar ~ Behemoth
Waldo Jebediah Oswald ~ Rogue ~ Eorum Nox
01-07-2011 05:53 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??Woe is descrimination!

pnutbuttajelly Wrote:Does noone else WoE for the sole reason of fun and not particularly winning/losing/rewards, just FUN? =(

There is only a particular fun in WoE if you believe you stand a chance eventually of actually winning and enjoying some of the rewards.

Otherwise its just PvP with some minor rule changes about skills.
Part of the fun to me for WoE is to figure out strategies to beat your opponents, seeing my ideas succeed is what can make it fun.

But just going in there with a team to just dick around stupidly isn't my idea of fun usually. I mean I can do that on occassion, but it wouldn't remain fun for a long period of time, and I imagine others feel similar.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-07-2011 05:55 PM
RoChickita Offline
Fluffy things are soft

RE: ??Woe is descrimination!

Aaronock Wrote:
pnutbuttajelly Wrote:Does noone else WoE for the sole reason of fun and not particularly winning/losing/rewards, just FUN? =(

There is only a particular fun in WoE if you believe you stand a chance eventually of actually winning and enjoying some of the rewards.

Otherwise its just PvP with some minor rule changes about skills.
Part of the fun to me for WoE is to figure out strategies to beat your opponents, seeing my ideas succeed is what can make it fun.??

But just going in there with a team to just dick around stupidly isn't my idea of fun usually.??I mean I can do that on occassion, but it wouldn't remain fun for a long period of time, and I imagine others feel similar.

Agreed =D

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXX_NFn-pG-HH6B4nYvYe...yhUChJyYaI]
01-07-2011 06:58 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

I don't WoE for fun specifically.

@pnut, @Landon, @Mystic I WoE to either A. win or the occasional B. to f*** around.

I quit again because it was a combination of A. Wasn't ready to steadily compete (me or FoH or AFK at the time) and it was just a chore.

I sound like Jens but to me WoE is a chore needed to get to Guild Dungeons. With occasional glimmers of fun.
01-08-2011 01:36 AM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

@ Adrillf - I wasn't saying that heRO should jump on the WoE supplies for cash bandwagon. Just giving an example of how far people are willing to go with real world money to WoE or rather, how important WoE really is. IMO heRO would have a much larger, active population if WoE was better. I like the server for what it is. Just not a place to main for someone that's serious bout WoE.

Also FYI FN Pirates was NOT started as an anti-Behe anything. It was formed cause a small group of peeps were constantly together hittin high-tier MVPs and such. We simply wanted more out of our playing experience and got it within our small group. Hell we'd prolly still be goin if there was more to offer for high-tier on heRO. It just got to the point where everything was been there, done that. WoE was just there in between timers...lol

[Image: smokies-sig.png]
01-08-2011 10:36 PM