Poll: Should more castles be open for smaller guilds to also get a chance at being part of the woe scene?
Yes, we should give it a try.
No, smaller guilds have to figure themselves out or stay out
Perhaps allies should have access to RAW items too (OCA in its true form rather than request a card from a list)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woe is descrimination!
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

RE: ??Woe is descrimination!

Aaronock Wrote:But just going in there with a team to just dick around stupidly isn't my idea of fun usually.??I mean I can do that on occassion, but it wouldn't remain fun for a long period of time, and I imagine others feel similar.

I'm Chaotic. Dicking around just to wreak some havoc IS my idea of fun in WoE, instead of omgsrsbzns with tons of preparations.

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:I sound like Jens but to me WoE is a chore needed to get to Guild Dungeons. With occasional glimmers of fun.

Hey, you make it sound like sounding like me is a bad thing Icon_razz

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
01-08-2011 11:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE:????Woe is descrimination!

Jens Wrote:I'm Chaotic. Dicking around just to wreak some havoc IS my idea of fun in WoE, instead of omgsrsbzns with tons of preparations.

Wreaking havoc is by all means very fun, but I'm not sure you guys are even wreaking much havoc without those tons of preparations.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
01-09-2011 12:56 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Woe is descrimination!

@Adrillf:
well only problem in HeRO about god items is how some people with said items ruin some parts of other players' pvm experience. Personally i would say said person would have earned her/his right to do so, but again i just think that information asymmetry (as in the real world) is used by a select few to preserve a death grip on certain aspects of the server. I understand how this eternal struggle to escape the downwards spiral into the upward spiral may be enough drive for some (though i personally think it's all a rat race); but others have pointed out that said "drive" is what is lacking here. We tried various venues, but they still seem to be lacking, so perhaps at some point "competition" in our beloved server passed a point of no return where the oldies can still enjoy endless competition while the newcomers can still feel that their challenge is not an insurmountable wall that thoughts such as "meh, why bother" won't even cross their minds... Perhaps dear old Krimlin meant well to some extent... But why we're all still here, debating endlessly, i hope is a sign that there is still hope for another way out...

-w-

PS: i for one am not rooting/vouching for anyone, but a recently made thread in the guilds section seem to be a breath of fresh air to me (WOE for the sake of WOE). Seems that they haven't touched the issue of equity, but at least they have no problems with "drive"
01-09-2011 02:51 AM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

RE: ????Woe is descrimination!

pnutbuttajelly Wrote:
Jens Wrote:I'm Chaotic. Dicking around just to wreak some havoc IS my idea of fun in WoE, instead of omgsrsbzns with tons of preparations.

Wreaking havoc is by all means very fun, but I'm not sure you guys are even wreaking much havoc without those tons of preparations.

Well, not in the emp room, that's for sure.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
01-09-2011 07:35 AM
CapitalVoii Away
Manny Pacquiao FTW

RE:??Woe is descrimination!

pnutbuttajelly Wrote:Does noone else WoE for the sole reason of fun and not particularly winning/losing/rewards, just FUN? =(

HERE MATE!!!

B>Stems,Fabrics,WSS,Blue Herbs. Look for Voii on main.

IGN:
Havaianas 9x Creator *KoJ
Quandary- 9x Sniper *KoJ
Bad Voii-9x Champion *Guildless
RIP-Everleigh Ray-9x BS *Guildless
RIP-Ray Everleigh- 9x Wiz  *Tea Time
RIP-Voii-9x SG *Guildless
RIP-Anemic- 9x Hunter *No Time for Tea
RIP-Ray Voii- 99 Sniper *KoJ
01-11-2011 03:39 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: ????Woe is descrimination!

pnutbuttajelly Wrote:

It's not even the preparation in some cases, it's just people showing up with agi builds to woe and thinking they'll pierce an half decent precast with their oh mighty 10 vit that stuns to 1 meteor storm.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
01-11-2011 07:55 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Hey agi builds have their place, but most people aren't building them appropriately and getting their stun resistance gears.

But I don't think wizards here can do their stun immune build till BG's gears are out.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-11-2011 08:56 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Yay WoE threads.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
01-11-2011 10:33 AM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE:??Woe is descrimination!

Aaronock Wrote:Hey agi builds have their place, but most people aren't building them appropriately and getting their stun resistance gears.

No, agi builds don't have their place :@

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Yay WoE threads.

And there should be a whole section for these!

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
01-11-2011 11:15 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Aaronock Wrote:Hey agi builds have their place, but most people aren't building them appropriately

This is what I get for skimming theads.

Trowa runs an Agi build, and he's pwnsauce. It's all about putting it on the right class, no need for silly things as Stun rez.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
01-11-2011 11:37 AM