Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
The Knights of Justice
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

RE: The Knights of Justice

Arguing? Me? Never.

On a more serious note, I'm not "arguing" with Inasad. She happened to chime in after I bumped a thread I probably shouldn't have. But oh well. When you work for something and it turns out well, you tend to grow feelings for it and you have a sense of pride for it. I joined the WoE world later than most and I was really looking forward to a good, long WoE'ing future with KoJ. I started making more money, I was doing more productive things on heRO and I met a few people from the other side of the city that I wasn't interacting with before. It's completely my fault for being just a tad miffed and for posting my reaction on this thread whether it's too late or not.

/dreamsandambitions

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2012 02:18 AM by 09Kisame09.)
08-20-2012 02:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
t0nz0r Away
Sir Awesomeness

Have I changed?

[Image: tonysig8ll-1.jpg]
08-20-2012 02:14 AM
Find all posts by this user
MonkeyPunch Offline

Okay, well... I think this should be closed as the guild is no longer active.

From day 1 I have said I will rule with an iron fist and my words are final, that does not imply that I have to speak to everyone about the decisions with the guild. Guilds are not a democracy.

To Jay: you do not know the history of KoJ as much as I and/or the Officers involved in the decision making have. Don't act like you are right and don't talk down on us. FYI Ange is in Elixer so don't insult him especially after you have probably spec'ed or will spec to the WoE sniper build he informed you and has generally helped you.

As my last few words on this thread: If you have rants and complaints of how this was handled, post in the Whine section of the heRO forums.
08-20-2012 02:21 AM
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

I have a feeling this will get out of hand rapidly.

Closed.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
08-20-2012 02:25 AM
Thread Closed