Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
The Knights of Justice
Former-GM-Glyph Offline
Circe's girlfriends' girlfriend

RE: The Knights of Justice

Locking for now until decision is reached.

heRO RMS | Glyph's Twitter | heRO Wiki | heRO CP | Glyph's Facebook
[Image: heRO_Glyph.jpg]
04-20-2012 06:24 PM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Sorry for the wait everyone. Guild leadership is considered a player matter, and the changing of leadership is done via the NPC at player's own risk, GMs will not intervene in this and have not done so in similar case in the past, the "leader" is the one who's name shows up in the guild info tab under "Guild Master", all other stuff such as officers, co-leading, etc. have to be handled internally by players themselves.

Re-opening thread, though hopefully everything that needed to be said on past events has been said already and the people involved can move on.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
04-22-2012 02:31 PM
Ange Offline

I don't have screenshots, but he did agree to return leadership after WoE 1:50 PM - ish on the 15th. Does that count for anything?
04-22-2012 06:01 PM
MonkeyPunch Offline

About time I did this...

It was fun working with you all in WoE but feel free to join Tea Time, which is a social guild, to keep in touch with previous KoJ members while you fight for the emperium with another guild.

KoJ has formally been dissolved Icon_smile
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2012 02:45 AM by MonkeyPunch.)
08-16-2012 02:42 AM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Regardless of KoJ being dissolved now, I really don't think it was fair or even respectful for KoJ to end the way it did. Prior to be putting to rest, there were a good handful of KoJ members who were putting in some good WoE time an there were a lot of good outcomes. I noticed that I hardly ever saw Joe doing anything (and no, I don't count forum work and the spreadsheet management as work because I can do both in my sleep) but that's fine, because Ange, or myself were on to coordinate the WoE party whether it meant having e-call privileges or not. The guild was finally getting back on its feet after the Pre-Joe issues and was competing more closely with Behemoth, and Fear the Fallen (before ChaosPrince put the guild on hold) as well as Elixir. I inquired on why the guild was being put to rest, and the officers being Joe, Lin, and Ange, didn't really give me a valid explanation as to why which told me that they didn't care for guild member opinions. To some, that's a bold assumption to make, but it seems very accurate. A lot of us put forth good effort to make KoJ's name rise once again in WoE and as aforementioned, we were getting our battle power back... and for what? To be ended like this?

At least, the officers could have retired and handed the guild to someone to take over, as I saw a few people that were easily qualified to do so. Then KoJ could have possibly continued building up members for WoE and I'm sure with good leadership, the guild could have gone somewhere other than where it is now. 6 feet under.

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2012 01:26 AM by 09Kisame09.)
08-19-2012 11:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE:??The Knights of Justice

09Kisame09 Wrote:because Ange, or myself were on to coordinate the WoE party whether it meant having e-call privileges or not.

... Here I was thinking you were in SoMH.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
08-20-2012 12:00 AM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

RE: ??The Knights of Justice

Ellie Wrote:
09Kisame09 Wrote:because Ange, or myself were on to coordinate the WoE party whether it meant having e-call privileges or not.

... Here I was thinking you were in SoMH.

I am now, due to KoJ retiring. But I was a KoJ member since I started WoE'ing; I only WoE'd for KoJ and now I WoE for SoMH because I'd rather not be one of the flock of seagulls that flew to Behemoth/Elixir.

08-20-2012 01:09 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Formally dissolved post 4 days ago.
You were in SoMH at least a month ago.

Rightttttt.

/trollingandbscallingfortoday.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
08-20-2012 01:36 AM
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Not all of us happen to use this forum a lot. Such is evidenced by my just earlier edited signature having an outdated character name from past a month ago, so you really have no valid claim on bs-detecting and/or trolling but nice try anyways. The only reason I posted is because I am speaking for other ex-KoJ members that feel the same way I do. So yeaaaaaaa

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2012 01:56 AM by 09Kisame09.)
08-20-2012 01:55 AM
t0nz0r Away
Sir Awesomeness

lol @ jay thinking he might win this argument

[Image: tonysig8ll-1.jpg]
08-20-2012 02:04 AM
Thread Closed