Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
The Knights of Justice
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: The Knights of Justice

You guys aren't any better.??If he didn't know considering everyone is being royal pricks about everything then its easy to make assumptions.??Ya know what's easy???Have the guy (Monkey) post a screenshot showing he has two or more even.??Then Chaos has to apologize.

Taking one word for another makes you hypocrites in this cause he did something you didn't like and now all you are doing is bullying him cause ya simply don't like him.

Its an odd coincidence, so instead of being blind and following around like thugs takin pot shots every chance ya can, post proof.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2012 10:49 PM by Snowhawk.)
04-19-2012 10:48 PM
Find all posts by this user
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE:??The Knights of Justice

Snowhawk Wrote:You guys aren't any better.??If he didn't know considering everyone is being royal pricks about everything then its easy to make assumptions.??Ya know what's easy???Have the guy (Monkey) post a screenshot showing he has two or more even.??Then Chaos has to apologize.

Taking one word for another makes you hypocrites in this cause he did something you didn't like and now all you are doing is bullying him cause ya simply don't like him.

Its an odd coincidence, so instead of being blind and following around like thugs takin pot shots every chance ya can, post proof.

Oh shut up, you don't even know what's going on.
04-19-2012 11:02 PM
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

Rankin, technically he is allowed to post his opinion because it is a public forum ~.~

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
04-19-2012 11:05 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

Summerstream Wrote:Rankin, technically he is allowed to post his opinion because it is a public forum ~.~

So can I.
04-19-2012 11:16 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Really? You were a royal douche because you didn't like stuff he was doing. Others shared your view. You bullied and harassed him til he does something incredibly stupid and ruptured the unity of what you thought you had.

Bringing it up for general view openly invited everyone to take part and add their views. Both sides are actin in ways that hurt both the server and the guilds in question.

One's reputation is broken if he didn't have people thinkin highly about him, if they did, they are either fanatics coverin him and sidin with him or suddenly turn.

Other's is gettin progressively worse cause the reputation was hurt by repeat performances of this very same thing. Players may change, but the game is still the same.

Its about you and him and your members are forced to side with one or the other. Some are goin to ignore the drama and play through, voice an opinion and be done with it, or go for the other side's throat.

Callin Monkey out for starting a bid was sheer idiocy because its absolutely unheard of for someone to actually get a pair of Variant Shoes. Oh yes, completely unheard of. Guessing Monkey is one that is on your guild now, if not I hope he does join or at least just leaves the other guild after bein called out. Other posting and attackin the accuser with no proof to defend it is just a bunch of girls in cliques slandering another to take shots to defend their side and make the other look bad.

Monkey can end his involvement, take a screenshot with both or someone with Guild access to post a picture of the other variant cause. Monkey may not have the guild's Variant Shoes.

The fight is a private one, keep it that way. Don't bring others in. Really Monkey had nothing to do with what's goin on, but he was pulled in by Chaos.

I'm not on either side so I'll tell it like I see it. There are prolly members on both sides that don't know the story of what's goin on, at least may only know one side and thanks to that they jump at opportunities to attack another.

I've seen Chaos' side and I still disagree with what he did. Randomly kicking people out cause you don't think they'd agree or showed they don't agree is childish so yes he's at fault. I'm waitin to see the other side start to attack so I can see your side.

04-19-2012 11:30 PM
Lin Lin Offline
Dead Priestess In Pink~

Glad people stay on topic.

I'm the Angel, sent to guide you through Nightmares.

I'm the Devil, sent to slip you through your Dreams.
04-19-2012 11:42 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

Snowhawk Wrote:The fight is a private one, keep it that way.??

Do you have to open this thread when you know nothing but a fight is in it? no. Is it your right to? Sure. Just remember we didnt say you have to post here or even read anything we say. In fact as you have said this is a Private Fight between members of KoJ which to my knowledge you are not.

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
04-19-2012 11:59 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: ??The Knights of Justice

Child of Bodom Wrote:
Snowhawk Wrote:The fight is a private one, keep it that way.??

Do you have to open this thread when you know nothing but a fight is in it? no. Is it your right to? Sure. Just remember we didnt say you have to post here or even read anything we say. In fact as you have said this is a Private Fight between members of KoJ which to my knowledge you are not.

No I'm not. Which is why I'm sayin take it off the site. Chaos posts, ignore him.

I didn't even notice a fight goin on in this one until I opened it. I knew about one in the other, but I should have expected somethin to rise in the main guild thread. I tend to read all threads when they are marked new if I don't just skim through.

The fight was brought to an open forum, plainly visible for everyone and their grandmother to read and post their views. My view, ignore the other side. If he posts accusations,then prove him wrong with a screen shot, but don't just post cause ya don't like him.

If he wants to start slanderin ya, I'll do the same thing I'm doin right now to him. If he starts pickin fights, I'll do the same thing, but he'd be the one to put the sole blame on.

Ya started cleanin ya guild, keep it clean. Don't fall for cheap ploys and ruin ya guild's reputation more.

04-20-2012 12:14 AM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

+1 Snowhawk. I did not intend to pull Bounce in, he's a nice person. I just wanted to prove the false accusations.

Regardless, with all the Variants "we" (both sides did work on them) farmed for the guild, they can easily ScreenShot 4~6 Variants without trouble. Thus, it still doesn't prove anything bro.
04-20-2012 01:33 AM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

Fucking seriously? Does it even matter? I blew off my steam with minor stupidity directed at chaos. Didn't even read what everyone is bawwwwwing about now. Knock it off. As for the variants, the only way to prove that is bounce posting a pic of him getting them in some bee party, which is retarded, and doesn't even matter either. Just play the game and have fun and ignore this stupid drama over nothing at all. Chaos, we're still the same fucking people and we wouldn't lie to you just to make you look bad. Just go play the game and leave us in peace. (iPads suck, can't format for a pile of POOP)

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
04-20-2012 05:52 PM
Thread Closed