Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
The Knights of Justice
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE: The Knights of Justice

All KoJ members are forwarded to this thread.

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=21967

Updated first post.
04-19-2012 12:57 AM
Find all posts by this user
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

You should update the mission statement, the "why you should join and how to join section".

The reason why I cleaned up the guild is because the "requirements" were not respected.

-Respect? that's a joke right?!
-WoE once per week? :O (Thanks to all those who helped with heart, unlike the ones "oh Novice is cute, I use novice for WoE")
-Gear up!!!? I was told to shut up when I suggested BG. "too expensive!"
-MVP runs? oh right, famous guild storage exploiting guildies. Take everything for granted. "officers" sit in town while guildies do the dirty work. Take variants in exchange of some "points" that are like 1/10 of the value. And suddently, when some members wants to leave, change the rules and say "if you leave, we retrieve the items".
or for "X" reasons, I don't like his face, "X" person's point have just vanished!

@the individuals who pm'd me after wiping the entire guild saying "see, this is why you should give up". You guys are right!

@members who did have commitment for WoE! Thank you! And still thank you for sticking arround.
04-19-2012 01:50 AM
Rankin Offline
Durp

You're digging yourself deeper.
04-19-2012 02:27 AM
MonkeyPunch Offline

@CP:
1. How dare you assume KoJ is 'yours'. Way to take leadership for e-calling and not give it back.

2.You need to improve your listening skills... you rarely read what people have to say the first time. Regarding your last bullet, it seems that having it repeated multiple times that the item must be returned if you leave the guild since it is a 'guild-exclusive' item still did not get through to you. It's been like this since before we started doing Bee.

3.Half the time you only talk about yourself and ignore what others have to say especially when it is comments about how to improve the KoJ WoE. Sure, its our fault for not performing so well, but before you start pointing fingers at us, you should consider yourself as well.
04-19-2012 02:58 AM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

@MP:
1. That's the general belief among the "Mutual Hate Society" guild.

2. In the staff section of the KoJ forum, it doesn't say so. In fact, it is very inconsistent. For instance, Horn of the Buffalo[1] = G. exclusive. The other day, 1 officer decides to vend it for guild fund/allow it to be buyed off via points. Same for variants, at some point, there were multiple gears sitting in GS to rot, so they allowed buyouts. Did it change again? What I'm saying here is, one day the decisions are blue, the next is red and tomorrow's will be yellow...

3. Assuming the comments and replys on the "WoE review section", most of the members who did participate liked WoEing with me. Matter of fact, I'm just an average player, I have basic gears, and I am not perfect. Notice: I've always tried to believe, praised the members, pointed out the goods/bads. I would confess my noob moves whenever I make mistakes (although Summer & Batu or whoever might hate me right now, anyone who read "WoE review" knows I take the blame and I recognize my errors). Thus, "before you start pointing fingers at us, you should consider yourself as well" = doesn't apply.

@me not listening ways to improve KoJ WoEs? Please, I was told to shut up when I proposed BG gears, parties, and specific classes.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2012 04:40 PM by ChaosPrince.)
04-19-2012 04:38 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

since when did people buy variants outside of KoJ?

and no one was getting the literally 12+ HotBs so it was decided to make them not guild exclusive, and you're simply blind because ALL OF US DECIDED TO VEND IT :V

chaos wins all arguments hands down

edit: either way, why are you trying to start shit? we already don't like you, so you don't need to make your opinions known. you changed the fucking guild name. you have no say in what we require. kindly gtfo.

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2012 04:45 PM by Incarn.)
04-19-2012 04:42 PM
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

I didn't know guild exclusive items can be sold out by members!
MonkeyTails Wrote:As stated I'm auctioning a pair of variants
20% to hp/sp
SB:100m
B/O:160m

I have no right to cancel this auction once the SB is given

Wishlist

Ice pick
Diabolus Manteau
Agav Card
Raydric Card
+7 thorny shield

And anything else that sounds interesting =3

Thank you! And happy bidding

I'm not, I am not posting here for Drama, I am just defending myself from the false beliefs. Anyways, what you guys do with the new guild has nothing to do with me.

Have fun!
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2012 05:06 PM by ChaosPrince.)
04-19-2012 04:56 PM
Lin Lin Offline
Dead Priestess In Pink~

Way to jump to false observations.

I'm the Angel, sent to guide you through Nightmares.

I'm the Devil, sent to slip you through your Dreams.
04-19-2012 09:36 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

those are actually his own variants. we asked him :V

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
04-19-2012 10:08 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??The Knights of Justice

ChaosPrince Wrote:I didn't know guild exclusive items can be sold out by members!
MonkeyTails Wrote:As stated I'm auctioning a pair of variants
20% to hp/sp
SB:100m
B/O:160m

I have no right to cancel this auction once the SB is given

Wishlist

Ice pick
Diabolus Manteau
Agav Card
Raydric Card
+7 thorny shield

And anything else that sounds interesting =3

Thank you! And happy bidding

I'm not, I am not posting here for Drama, I am just defending myself from the false beliefs. Anyways, what you guys do with the new guild has nothing to do with me.

Have fun!

Yah I remember him having variants before he even joined KoJ. =/
Good job looking like a jerk to someone who did nothing to you as far as I know of.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-19-2012 10:42 PM
Thread Closed