Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Resident Evil 3D
Debris Offline
Equivalent Exchange

Resident Evil 3D

Well we (Kittie and me) where excited when we saw the trailer.

And for me i really enjoyed the movie to damn much, all the effects nowadays are really great.
The storyline goes on where Resident Evil 3 ended.

Through the zombie's where a little different from the other movies, well maybe is this because this movie has a other director then the older.
I really loved the big? hooded "zombie" guy with his big Axe. Just awesome how he gets raped by a shotgun filled with money ^_^.

The only sad thing was, we heard that the personage Valentine was coming back in this movie. But we realised that she wasn't there :O.

Well in Resident Evil you see a scene that Clair fly away in a helicopter, well you find out in this movie what she did after that.

Caitlin
Disease, Debris, Shiranai
[Image: sblkpu.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2010 08:31 AM by Debris.)
10-04-2010 02:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
robertsmarcuss
Unregistered

RE: Resident Evil 3D

Twenty years ago, the arc of the story of a game existed almost exclusively as a means of structuring the action. The media itself was a novelty at the time, at least as an entertainment console for the home, people were looking for the scheme as simple as possible. It was more difficult to make a copy of the multi-task, when groups like Quiet Riot existed.
10-13-2010 05:29 AM
Quote this message in a reply
TerryStorm Offline
Kitsune King

RE: Resident Evil 3D

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Personally I like horror movies even more so zombie based movies. The Story line in of itself is ok, but the actions and how everything leads up to the ending seemed to have come from an amateur role player from Gaia Online. The Beginning of the movie is placed above one of umbrellas hideouts where the camera is stationed on one sniper sniping zombies for fun along with his buddy for male bonding (Nothing like killing zombies to make people closer) then the sniper hears his buddy screaming. The Sniper looks up to the sky and seemingly gets killed as the screen goes black which is assumed to be by The Batman (Christian Bale must have been pissed he didn?t get the part of Chris Redfield) .

Then we get to see Albert Wesker wearing all black with a black rain coat (Hmm this reminds me slightly of the Matrix). The umbrella hide out gets attacked by Alice after she falls down from a ventilation shaft and kills a squad of soldiers with duel katana after running up and across walls like there was no gravity and as another fact of this feat she jumps up then flips up upside down cuts some guys heads off and waits a few minutes in mid-air it seems then flips back up and lands (I had enough time to drink a cup of coffee while this happened, and I had to wonder if Keanu Reeves wasn?t calling his agent wanting to sue for movie in fragment) After she kills the squad of soldiers Alice turns around to see another line of soldiers ready to shoot her, But Alice then does an ungodly force push with her eyes that kills that squad of troopers and the concrete garage is destroyed as well (Hey the Matrix and Star Wars all in one movie)

Moving on now Wesker is running away in his helicopter and he injects Alice with a cure to her virus which makes her human again, And Wesker revels that he now has the virus in him now (How did she know where the Helicopter was going to be?) So now Alice doesn?t have the super powers like speed, strength, recovery, force push and says ?Thank you for making me human again? Before the helicopter explodes on a mountain side. Alice walks away unharmed from the crash and Wesker is nowhere to be seen as the screen fades to black time skipping three months into the future. Alice is now seen piloting a working plane and fly?s to Alaska (Weren?t they having a hard time just trying to get fuel in the last movie?)

I can continue with this rant, but I deem it unworthy of any more time unless I get bored in the near future.
12-24-2010 02:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply