Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hi
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE: hi

Private Servers use eAthena, which is not done with RE yet. Even if Gravity has it done, we cant do crap until eAthena finishes it. The crap RE out now is an unstable, unpolished version. It's not RE, it IS rather unbalanced. Put simply the server won't be upgraded to RE until eAthena completes it, and even then it's a big if. Most of the player base seems to dislike it. Even if it opens another source of players, theres a good chance we'll loose the same amount in the process. RE without 3rd Jobs is also the dumbest thing I've heard. RE was designed with 3rd jobs in mind, with their skills, their abilities, etc. Without that all the classes become utter crap pretty much.

Sepharius Wrote:Is Gravity even finished with Renewal?
Close, still working out bugs. Probably why eAthena hasnt gotten around to it much yet. Or they got paid off by Gravity, which would be hilarious.

July Wrote:ps: servers with RE already aren't imbalanced dumbshitlol nice assumptions
lol. Yes. Yes they are. Have you even played on a P Server with "Renewal"? If so have you compared it to the REAL renewal? OBVIOUSLY not, as it's entirely simply to see that P Servers do NOT have Renewal, instead they have a patched up piece of shit version. Which sucks and helps spread that 3rd Jobs are imbalanced.

master mage Wrote:i want the new storage ^:^
Thats a client part, not RE itself. RE is the complete remodel of RO mechanics and items. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the new client came out way before RE ever did. Although I would kill for the new client.

And July, as Kittie said, if you don't like it, don't play. Simply put.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2011 10:26 PM by Rankin.)
01-18-2011 10:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RoChickita Offline
Fluffy things are soft

nice welcoming committee lol

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXX_NFn-pG-HH6B4nYvYe...yhUChJyYaI]
01-18-2011 10:47 PM
July Offline

if you haven't realised majority of people play for end tier enjoyment i.e. bg/woe, and it seems that woe here is pretty much dead

1+1=?
01-18-2011 11:07 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE:??hi

July Wrote:if you haven't realised majority of people play for end tier enjoyment i.e. bg/woe, and it seems that woe here is pretty much dead

1+1=?
people here don't like fighting, it's a carebear community.
01-18-2011 11:13 PM
July Offline

hello planet fitness v2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfJTXDppVNA
01-18-2011 11:17 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

and i thought it was faster to check on such basic specs in the wiki and server listing rather than wait for players to reply on a forum...

anyway, HeRO's a nice server to play in. If nice isn't what you're looking for, then maybe HeRO's not for you Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
01-19-2011 03:28 AM