Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Succes rate of Cooking
Tsubaka Offline

Succes rate of Cooking

I am trying to find the cooking formula used in HeRo. In RMS's Cooking Calk there is the base level, luck, dex, the level of food, the amount of ingredients and an cooking experience affecting the succes rate. However I have heared that the formula is correct but the cooking experience, and a lot of other stuff affecting or not affecting so play and square my question is:

Does anyone know the succes-rate formula for cooking.
02-05-2011 08:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: Succes rate of Cooking

my question where the heck do you even check your cooking exp...

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
02-06-2011 02:52 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Succes rate of Cooking

Cooking exp cannot be 'checked' as it's number of previous cooking attempts you've made. You'll need to write it down for every time you attempt cooking, or carry out 2000 low level food cooking to ensure that your success ratio is optimized.

As for which formula we're on, we should be on the new one, which is cooking by experience and not by absolute, dictated experience. This makes Sniper the irrefutable best cook because they have attention concentrate and true sight. Correct me if I'm mistaken though if somehow we have flip-flopped back to the other method.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
02-06-2011 03:50 AM