Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can This be The cause of my Lag?
rudkeja Offline

Can This be The cause of my Lag?

Hey guys, i've been lagging ever since i started playing Hero Which is weird because if I play any other game, I don't lag. And my other friends dont lag as well in HeRO. So i'm thinking that because I only Copied and Pasted the RO folder from my friend, maybe it's the cause of my lag? and would downloading it and installing it properly fix it?

EDIT: Btw, my download speed peaks at 205 kb/s if you were asking about my internet.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2011 06:25 AM by rudkeja.)
02-07-2011 06:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE: Can This be The cause of my Lag?

Couldn't hurt to do an install like that. Often copypasta can end up being fragmented on the harddrive, so a defrag might also be a problem.
Also, check to make sure you've got Ragray in there instead of Sakray. If you've got sakray, you'll need to do a reinstall for ragray anyways so some of the newser v4p gears don't crash you.

Lag is always something that's caused by all sorts of random factors. If it's just poslag that you're dealing with, a lot of skills cause a lot of that on their own due to animations.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
02-09-2011 03:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply