Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moscovia dungeon quest
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: Moscovia dungeon quest

i flaw about autospell though, you have to get in spell range with the targets for it to activate, when it does, you'll stuck there a while with the skill animation, this will get you killed if you don't have enough HP.
4 hydras are faster but have crappy attack power, you'll trigger more often, but that might lead you killed if you're not careful.
2 parasites are better since they have more power and decent speed that can stun lock better, for me anyway. Also, once they start attacking, you can just run away. They'll still attack off screen if they are already targeting something, unless you fly wing away they will not stop attacking it's target.
you can't abuse this though since they do not auto target when off screen, unless another player is there, maybe..., i don't know.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
02-18-2011 01:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Hmmm i think i'll use plants and my hiding clip.. and hope that will do the trick xD

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
02-18-2011 02:43 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

i really should spend more time in smokie forest or ayothaya field. That's an epic card for auto spell alchemist, if i have that, i can live without any homun at all.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
02-18-2011 11:25 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Its totally win, i tried it today first to do the mosc quest and after that to lvl at mosc :3

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
02-18-2011 12:43 PM