Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thank You Goverment!
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Big Grin Thank You Goverment!

D:<
for making us watch national films ONLY! in cinemas.
I have nothing against national made films, but the story is so old and too predictable, even the ghosts are just those few(bouncing fabric wrapped corpse that has on destructive powers what so ever is one of the few popular and feared ones, yes seriously they just bounce and teleport). Crappy effects, horrible story line, mostly badly made with no attraction IMO.
I want Disney! I want Dreamworks! I want Pixar! I want others that i have no idea what they're called!

Go to hell, money faced goverment!

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
02-21-2011 01:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WorldGovernment Offline
the ex-whiner

RE: Thank You Goverment!

uhh u north korean? D:
02-21-2011 04:56 AM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

if he is he wont be alive long enough to post a response... *waits*

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
02-21-2011 05:48 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

i'm indonesian. I woke up this morning, by my neighbour's super loud tv again(pretty much my alarm clock now) on his regular daily doze of celebrity infotainment(information entertainment). I cought the interview about films, as the words "local films only, no more outside movies on the theaters anymore" grabbed my attention.

i went online to some web forum, it is true, thanks to those darn stupid money minded goverment, who increased the tax to hollywood for the incoming movies. As i read the comments from the hollywood representative, it turned out that this is the only country that raise tax on incoming movies.

I know this will be really bad low blow for the economy, the mall will suffer. More shops closing, heck, even the malls will close sooner or later.

Unless they improve their movie quality, i won't watch them. I mean seriously, facebook killer ghost?, haunting specters or those harmless bouncing mummies(?) i said earlier. The only things worth to watch are those silly horrors, i don't understand their comedy. Seems like those are the only productions I'd seen posted on the walls.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
02-21-2011 06:48 AM