Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BG Plans + Discussion
Pergass Offline

RE: BG Plans + Discussion

Official bg items: woot everyone make a WS!
02-24-2011 09:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

I hope you guys realize you're going to make woe completely rediculous with the official BG items....66% demi human reduct chars with even more HP then before. Wooooooooooooooooooo!

But yeah, personnal opinion, add woe reducts to BG and modify the items.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
02-24-2011 10:24 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

66% damage reduction might finally let some guys get through a precast of a Wiz with a FBH card too. *tease tease tease* :>

But yah, I'm open to what has been suggested for BG. If you implement the WoE reductions I'd be a very very happy person if/when I get to go. ;o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
02-24-2011 10:56 PM
Pergass Offline

I am all for the bg but seriously the items we made for woe 2.0 and for huge masses of players which we both don't have. Making players alot harder to kill in huge battles is okay because of all the aoe but with the woe participation here it would really just unbalance ALOT of things.

Oh and Woe reducts are a must as alot of people have stated.
02-24-2011 11:02 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Dani, if I get the official BG staff with hibbys its going to beprobably even worst then it is right now.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
02-24-2011 11:38 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

For the skills that would be banned for hiding purposes id guess Ice wall might be one :D

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
02-25-2011 12:13 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

In theory (since I never pvp), BG defensive gears are unparalleled but so are the offensive gears. In theory the boosted offensive ability is "balanced out" by the insane boost in defensive ability at the same time by the same set of gears.

But really we haven't even seen what the BG gears' cost is, nor do we know if any are modified (or malfunction). Let's just worry about BG formatting/style then play with the prizes later.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
02-25-2011 12:19 AM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

i just want to spam firewall everywhere Evil

imo ice wall should be considered for ban-hammer in BG

pergass does make a bit of a good point but i don't care I WANT IT AAAALLLLL but that's just me being a hoarder. don't know how WoE balances out, really.

can we have pots as rewards? please? pleasepleaseplease

and maybe stems for those creators LOL

btw if anyone reading this doesn't know, you have to earn class-specific gears with that class in BG. you can't just sinx/ws it up all the time and expect to earn armors and weapons for other classes. this is good.

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
02-25-2011 12:29 AM
YushunH Offline
你好 <3

Is the wait still 3 hours? If so, please consider changing this to a much lower time! (Like 5 min? Since people might not even get the chance to play and will only wait 10 min instead of... 6 HOURS!) Icon_smile

[Image: fwq36zts.png][Image: xr2rdzn2.png]  黃- It's LOTUS! (:
02-25-2011 01:12 AM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

GM-Salt Wrote:It'd be active for a little while, but after a while it'd end up like the pvp rooms. It won't be used often and players would have a hard time getting enough people together to get one going, especially for newer players, except maybe for players in the biggest guilds who would just farm it endlessly for the gears. And one of the points of BG is to help newer players get geared for WoE faster. We feel the scheduled BGs + team randomization solves this problem, and it gives some control over how fast people can get the BG gears.
How about you start reading? GMs thought about the waiting time and have a quite valid reason there. If it doesn't happen to work out like they thought, you can *still* place a petition to change it - but for now it's obviously going to stay with a 2-3 hours interval and you constantly asking for faster ones doesn't change a bit, it just starts becoming annoying.
For my part, I am pretty sure that after one or two weeks of heroic BGs the people stop going in at every possible time, therefore 7 vs 7 being totally enough.

I support the idea of a map change though, namely to KVM since it's really utterly ridiculous finding people (hidden or unhidden) on Flavius.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
02-25-2011 09:02 AM