Auction: Friday, March 25th at 7:00PM
Former-GM-Radiance Offline
Posting Freak

Auction: Friday, March 25th at 7:00PM

Next auction:
Date: Friday, March 25th at 7:00pm

-Fairies' Might: Red Fairy Wings

-Fairies' Magic: Blue Fairy Wings

-Pixie's Letter: Grants free and unlimited access to Fairy Dungeon, just talk to the NPC with it on your inventory.

-Drooping Pixie: Upper headgear, +5 Hit, +5 Mdef, 5 def, Decreases after-cast delay by 5%, required level:65, all classes. Comboes with Red Fairy Wings for 5% attack speed or with Blue Fairy Wings for 12% decrease of cast time.

-GM Service: GMs will do a donation service equivalent of costing 5 dollars for you. Same restrictions apply as normal donation service. You must use up your GM Donation service before the next month's fairy auction or your GM Service will be voided.

-HeRO Helper Hat Selection: Winner's choice of any one of the currently released HeRO Helper Hat's including this month.

-Priest Pack: +10 Rod[4] or Mace[4], +5 Divine Cross, +9 staff of recovery,??+6 Saint's Robe[1] w/ +2 int or dex, Maiden Hat[1]

-Cute Ribbon: Cute ribbons in Blue, Green, Red and White. Exclusive until next Hatter update coming soon.
[Image: 11tao1d.jpg]
????
-FoodLuck: The winner will receive a cookbook lv 4 + the number rolled on a dice by the present GM. Winner will also receive 20 food items lv 3 + the number rolled on a dice by the present GM. The stats given by the food will be determined by the roll of the dice as well. (Each set of item(s) will receive their own, separate roll of the dice.)
- 1: Str
- 2: agi
- 3: vit
- 4: int
- 5: dex
- 6: luk
????
-Peek into Pandora's Box: An exclusive peek into Pandora's Box. The winner will receive the Golden Ornaments head gear (exclusive until quest release) and the Golden Palette (no exclusive guarantee).
[Image: 2rww2ok.jpg]

-Thanacular Vows: A GM will take you and up to 10 other people of your choice on a Thanatos Run.
  • The GM will provide resurection for up to 3 party wipe, and will also either heal, buff or do sp battery (up to the winner, buffs consist of agi, bless and assump).
  • Invited participants get to bypass the normal Thanatos requirement (level, stones, etc.)
  • At the top after Thanatos has been beaten the winner can get married, either to another invited participant (if they agree) or even to the GM! (Disclaimer: If the GM is chosen, they will divorce the player 1 hour later however). The GM will supply all wedding clothes, rings and cover the wedding fee.

Reviews: RMS
HeRO: Wiki ~ Forums ~ Control Panel
Support Ticket
03-01-2011 06:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seiji Offline
I play with fatty

RE: Auction: Friday, March 25th at 7:00PM

The first people popped into my mind when I saw that priest pack were Ayantis and Jen @.@ and that Peekaboo thing Evil since Jen is a crazy collector Icon_biggrin
03-02-2011 12:10 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

All 4 ribbons come in the pack? And good god, how long has Pandora's Box been worked on?

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
03-03-2011 06:09 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Love the Thanacular Vows package purely for the hilarious GM Marriage.
This'll mark the third GM marriage to a player on server that I know about should they pick to marry a GM. :>

Doubt I'll come to the auction this month though, I barely been on at all these days.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-03-2011 08:11 AM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

Golden Ornaments---wonder what those are. Ribbons until update that is coming soon? Oooh.

Aye, that Thanacular Vows is the most interesting thing from it. Would rather have Endless Tower...lol, but that would go for a lot no doubt. Though having successful Thanatos Parties isn't as hard as it once was (for me--wee learning), still would be funtastic to do that. Also lols at the marriage. I know who I would pick..*secret*

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
03-03-2011 09:49 PM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

Omg... because of Herman's zeny sink, I actually have zeny to spend on this auction... maybe
03-04-2011 03:43 AM
Seiji Offline
I play with fatty

Those cute ribbons look familiar. Are they look-borrowed? or custom made?
Assuming their stats will be revealed in the auction.
03-05-2011 10:04 PM
WorldGovernment Offline
the ex-whiner

no PK option for this month? Cry
03-05-2011 10:21 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

They are recolors of the "Cute Ribbon" headgear that Eclipses have dropped for eons. Icon_razz

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

03-06-2011 04:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
soretrial Offline
Flinkz Member

ohhh nice items for this month Auction i go to HW to farm to have zeny. .??:D just passing by xD

IGN : Ishie
(The Cute Knight soon to be the best Lord KNIGHT in heRO
server xD)
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2011 06:41 AM by soretrial.)
03-23-2011 06:41 AM