Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ragnarok Lore Updated(September 5th 2011)
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

RE: Ragnarok Lore

Thanks heartache Love

and after re-looking into the thread i have now updated the second post with the new content (which i think is the important ones), so enjoy

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
05-04-2011 08:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: Ragnarok Lore Updated(May 4th 2011)

Wieeee~ more stuff to read *-*

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
05-05-2011 04:26 AM
WorldGovernment Offline
the ex-whiner

i still think the porings are plotting something, people are just too ignorant to not notice it Laugh

Kageri Domina (xx/xx)- ranker-to-be taekwon

my internet service provider is worse than ****, please
flame it. "Wi-Tribe". thanks Laugh
05-05-2011 04:46 AM
Heartache Offline
Ménage à Trois <3

I suspect the lunatics.

[Image: 2zxz52r.jpg]
05-06-2011 03:55 AM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

the deeper story ignores the previous characters (baphomet, dark lord, etc), id want to see more of 'em on the plot

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
05-10-2011 04:11 AM
WorldGovernment Offline
the ex-whiner

ohoh. i noticed one thing! BYALAN IS SHAPED LIKE A SKULL!(hurray capt.obvious) i got a feeling that there's a reason why Byalan has no official MVP yet, would be awesome if it's that guy from Clash of the Titans xD

Kageri Domina (xx/xx)- ranker-to-be taekwon

my internet service provider is worse than ****, please
flame it. "Wi-Tribe". thanks Laugh
05-10-2011 04:16 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

poseidon?
anyway, according to the latest ro news regarding expansion, iirc will feature a new boss and way more strange mobs. I suspect my avatar to be called catfish or something.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-10-2011 06:15 AM
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

NecroPostFTW
Some Theorys and such~

Posted by Irueru
Quote:Okay, I have a really strange theory regarding Armeyer, the Merchant ghost of Biolabs.

Like Eremes, it seems that she's the only one who's presence wasn't/isn't hinted in-game. Cenia's, Ebecee's, Kavach's, and Tres' has been already said before. Laurell? Part of Wizard Job Change quest. He's the Gloomy Wizard Raulel. Or probably he's his relative.

But where's Armeyer?

Now, let's look at Ragnarok the Animation. Although it's a bit cheesy and can be considered non-canon, remember that it hints some of future features of the game. Such as Alice+Zelthrish(sp?) pet, and married couples can have a child (well, kind of. Because, y'know, Adoption). Remember Maya, that loli Merchant and her poring Poi Poi? She's the only one of the group who doesn't class-change until the end. Although it can be made up that she's too young to class-change.

And why this is important?

Look at the spawn database of Biolabs level 1. Notice the Metalings? I think they're removed from there post-Renewal, but that's beside the point. The first level of Biolabs is said to be the place where most mainstream research was done. The main goal of Biolabs is to produce superhuman armies empowered by artificial Ymir's Heart, right? And they did that mainly on 2nd (for general) and 4th (Wolfchev's personal lab) level. I think the 1st level is just a cover to make sure that the citizen doesn't notice the 'things' that happened there. So, they did an experiment that nobody would protest, except probably the animal care activists. Turn porings, weak and common monsters, into what-seems-like cyborgs that still retain their characteristics.

And then look at Armeyer's name on her card : Armaia.
Although the katakana is different, both Maya and Armaia sound almost the same in Japanese.

The conclusion? Maya is Armeyer Dinze, and her pet Poi Poi is the Metaling on Biolabs.

But, this theory has flaws :
- Their names are different.
- Maya's a pre-teen, and Armeyer appears to be in her late teen.
- Armeyer's hair is shorter.
- Armeyer can't throw potions (silly reason, I know).
- Again, RtA could be considered non-canon. Or at least, semi-canon.

BUT! That's what fanfics are for, right? Here's my 'fanfic' version of this theory :
Originally Posted by a silly fanfic
Years after her adventures with Roan, Maya and Poi Poi left him and his party to find her family. After she found out that her real name is Armeyer Dinze, she cut her hair and assumed that name. Then, they went to Lighthalzen. Somehow, Poi Poi disappeared. Then, Armeyer proceeded to save him, only to found out that now he's....a cyborg. After that, RKB kidnapped her and the rest is history. Nowadays, she haunts the lab alongside her new friends. And she's still regretful because she couldn't save her eternal companion from what also happened to Alice before.

Posted by Irueru
Quote:Um, here I have some theories with bits of Fridge Brilliances for Ragnarok PSP. I'll pretend that this game is a prequel to RO. I haven't started the Gaebolg quest yet, so I don't know how exactly is the history of Rune-Midgarts Kingdom. If you can, feel free to critic them.

- the reason why Stalks, Scholars, and Biochems aren't there? Because they aren't invented yet. Or at least, their purpose. Scholars' role is taken by Shaman and literal scholars. Biochems' is because people at that time strongly believe on their God (people invented Alchemy to create miracles with their own hands, right?). And I can't think a good reason for Stalks. Though I think it's because of the nations' strict and punishing rules.

- Aura Kingdom will become Arunafeltz some times after the game's ending. Shamans originated from there (and we knew they're strongly related to Arunafeltz thanks to RO DS), it has a religion leader as a ruler, and presumably their religion is evil. And its location on the World Map fits perfectly with Rachel's. Assuming that Aura's calendar system is canon to RO's, the world still have many centuries to perform tidal shifts, allowing Gran Tritter to expand and create the land of Rune Midgard.

- similarly, Lighthalzen was Luftblume (Ribeira's village). According to the wiki, Lighthalzen was a rather poor village until Lightal found RKB. And Luftblume is a small village.....

- maybe everyone is confused why on earth the Trans classes are so common in this game. If the war ended THAT bad, everyone died, leaving no one to pass their skills to. If there were survivors, most likely they're just peasants or soldiers-in-training. Zondas and Kafras too, but they chose to just sit on the sidelines providing services for adventurers instead of head-shooting monsters with their guns and infinite supplies. Which would explain why they (the survivors) started from scratches (aka the First classes). Now, remember how Valkyries recruit Einhenjaars? Yes, all of the Trans classes soldiers in this game (including your party members) were taken to Valhalla and prepared by Valkyries to participate in the next Ragnarok.

- if above theory is true : everyone believes that the characters of this game became Trans classes with the same manner as ours (the players'), right? Actually, it's the other way around, aka the Trans classes are based on the characters of this game! With some aesthetic changes, of course.

Posted by Dusty Beret
Quote:Here's a map someone made with the current map mixing it with the other areas found in the Thanatos tower map. I'll get a screenshot of the TT Map
later. That one in TT is actually larger. It's interesting that only a very small portion of the map is actually in game, gather enough patience and compare the map of the DS game and the big map and maybe we can find where the DS game takes place. [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=4652&amp...1314564019]
Here you can also see there's very large areas that appear to have been rendered or be used in the future but haven't been used
Picture 2 Big please click me!

world map picture from in-game
Picture 2 Big please click me!

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2011 02:18 AM by Nero.)
09-05-2011 02:13 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Ragnarok Lore Updated(September 5th 2011)

xD

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
09-05-2011 04:49 AM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

RE: Ragnarok Lore Updated(September 5th 2011)

they shouldve made ro for psp rather than ds >.>

well we got takius midgear in game and im pretty sure it's from the animation which makes it canon

btw, remember the oldest RO intro? the 1st classes fighting atroce? iirc, only the merch there is different from all bio lab spawns(and i wont be starting that why isnt there any novice on bio lab? lol)

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
09-05-2011 07:31 AM