Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bee Wings?
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: Bee Wings?

There aren't still people with high drop rates out there. They were all brought down just recently, too.

And you need to be patient with support tickets.
It's not dead. We just receive a great many tickets per day (especially over the summer holidays. Joy. ), and they get seen to on top of all our other work that needs doing.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

03-07-2011 10:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

We all knew this would happen eventually....Only sad part is they're a bit too low to be viable for spots like magma (where I like going) while they're still profitable for jupe :@

Oh well, at least this might make items drop to normal prices again since you won't have sinxs making 10M/hour in jupe.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
03-07-2011 06:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

I expected this would happen sooner or later. It's for the better, really.

Not that I'm not sad about it. I enjoyed NPCing all those RJ for loads and loads of zenies.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
03-07-2011 09:13 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

"I knew this would happen--"

So I'll like to know: who posted a comment along that line AND got access to test/dev forum at the same time?

If you do have test/dev forum and said something to that degree, please proceed to shut up because you totally had the power to prevent something you "knew would happen" and you completely wasted it. You had the power to assist the GMs and try it out (test server's boosted drop rate by natural kill does NOT affect equipment like bee wings) to give feedback on balance issues like this.

Give credit when it's due, and when blame is to be placed, put it at the right place. While certainly ninja-balance changes are totally annoying how it's not documented by whichever GM is responsible (I wonder...), but likewise some 'prominent famous and very vocal players' who got test-server access, should share part of the blame.

Likewise, those with such good insight that you just "knew" it, hey join test dev. Your 100% foresight ability about balances are greatly needed.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
03-08-2011 12:12 AM
Trapper Offline

RE:??Bee Wings?

Namine Wrote:"I knew this would happen--"

So I'll like to know: who posted a comment along that line AND got access to test/dev forum at the same time?

If you do have test/dev forum and said something to that degree, please proceed to shut up because you totally had the power to prevent something you "knew would happen" and you completely wasted it. You had the power to assist the GMs and try it out (test server's boosted drop rate by natural kill does NOT affect equipment like bee wings) to give feedback on balance issues like this.

Give credit when it's due, and when blame is to be placed, put it at the right place. While certainly ninja-balance changes are totally annoying how it's not documented by whichever GM is responsible (I wonder...), but likewise some 'prominent famous and very vocal players' who got test-server access, should share part of the blame.

Likewise, those with such good insight that you just "knew" it, hey join test dev. Your 100% foresight ability about balances are greatly needed.

Agrees with Namine That the Test Team knew about it.
I used to see some Dev Test Players on HW with BeeWings.
And I would ask them whatcha Collecting?
They Would Say Blue Gemstones.Sweat
I Would Keep on asking them Purposely(pulling their legs i mean).Icon_twisted
I Too Enjoyed NPCing Royal Jelly.
It's been 4 months since then.Icon_smile

AFK From Game.
03-08-2011 01:24 AM
Magellan Offline

Great. Now how the hell am I supposed to make money?

Please refer to my thread about it here, your views are welcome: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=18708

~Magellan
And all my other chars too. There's quite a few of them.
03-13-2011 12:53 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

oh what about farming something that's REALLY rare and make tons of zeny out of it rather than just levelling up brainlessly?

-w-
03-13-2011 02:56 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE:??Bee Wings?

Magellan Wrote:Great. Now how the hell am I supposed to make money?

Please refer to my thread about it here, your views are welcome: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=18708

What are your levels? Trans or Pre Trans?

If you are low...Get some fire weapons, go yo Moscovia and massacre Les. Once you get stronger, go to Hill Winds and get their Feathers and Talons. Once that is over, go to Rachel and farm White Masks, Blood Runes, and Star Sands.

Sharp Leaves sustained me with a decent amount of income 433z with OC Merchant. Harpy Feathers and Harp Talons were 500z-690z I think. Either way when sold together you made roughly 1000z for 2 items. Blood Runes sell for over 1000z and are fairly easy to get when mobbing. Witched Starsands can be sold to other players for what ever the current going rate is, and White masks can be made into a mid Head gear that can be sold to other players. If not that than you can always NPC them for a decent amount.

If you are Trans. Do the above or get a Nameless party and hit that up unless you can solo, then more profit to ya.

If you absolutley have to have Royal Jellies...go kill Bloody Butterfly in Gonryun(?) Dungeon. Go a bit further and you can prolly find better loot with less struggle from the monsters.

I mean hell I'm a noob when it comes to farming and these were the ways I made money. You can always attack harder monsters with low % drops but are highly sought after. Or even murder everything on Poring Island. Hatter Central. There is also a highly detailed thread made by Namine that says how to make Zeny. >.> Go read that.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
03-13-2011 05:07 PM