Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reward for first transcendant/level 99?
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

RE: Reward for first transcendant/level 99?

XD
Yeah first of each class would be nice~

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
10-25-2005 04:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Balmung Offline
Knight of Midgar

hehe
10-25-2005 04:42 PM
Viggo Offline

Toungue RE: Reward for first transcendant/level 99?

Hehe... no other wannabe Rogues in sight. Icon_twisted
10-25-2005 06:08 PM
777LuCKY Offline
The Retired Astronomer

What will be the prize if the first of each class gets to 99?

Will it be like iRO where they are able to upgrade any item to +10 and customize it with their names?

It was fun heRO ~Retired~ June 28, 06! Have a good one guys!

[Image: herovotebanner3wd.gif]
10-25-2005 06:35 PM
Balmung Offline
Knight of Midgar

I'd more suggest a custom hat which only the firsts will get, this kind of reward wouldn't affect the player base nor the balance of the server yet would still be nice looking.

Also, GM Faith said in an other post that he would create new custom wings and hats/gears. That could be something to be worked on, just an idea.
10-25-2005 10:35 PM
GM-Scott Offline
The one you love to hate

Balmung Wrote:(With this in mind) = Knowing that its unfair to compare classes.
(the game itself is unfair from the start.) = Everything is unfair in RO.
(So yeah, we will do it anyway.) = So we GM shall be unfair.
With this in mind = thinking that it's unfair.
The game itself is unfair from the start = because it's clear that some classes level better than others.
So yeah, we will do it anyway = we will not punish the people who choose the easier class because of the people who made the enlightened choice of taking the harder route.

I got a far better idea now that I see we are unfair!

Because we GMs are to blame for the game balancing Gravity made during all these years, we will make sure the game is not unfair anymore. Here is a series of changes we will put in the game:

- Wipe the server. Because it's unfair for the begginners.
- Do "stages" of experience. Each time you gain 1000xp, you will not be able to gain more until everyone on the server has gotten to this stage.
- Remove each and every job quest. Because it's unfair to have multiple class. Everybody will be equal as Novice.
- Build a script that makes sure you can't kill anything unless everybody on the server kill at least one of the same kind of monster you just killed. Because it's unfair for someone to gain more loot than others.
- Make sure everything sellable will be worth 0z. We will dispense weekly allowance that will be equal to everyone. Not to be unfair.
- Dispense the same armor and weapon to everyone. Wearing a better armor in combat is unfair. So everyone will have the same equips.
- Remove all but 1 hair style/dye/sprite color. Maybe the change of color might make someone unfairly "cool".

If you have more ways of making sure we GMs are not unfair anymore, please send them to me!

It's not "guys only", it's "heroic"!
10-26-2005 07:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
777LuCKY Offline
The Retired Astronomer

@OFFTOPIC: I really don't think that the rate of leveling is unfair, you just need to know where to level and have strategies of leveling.

Assassins have the easiest way to level by *It's not a big secret but lets not promote it anyway*, someone figured this out by experimenting and taking advantage of this skill. I bet there could be a way for any class to level just like this if they just would experiment, I've figured out my way of leveling and alternates already. Life isn't fair, RO is the same (well to me at least).

@ONTOPIC: That's cool, but it's going to be for the first of every class right?

It was fun heRO ~Retired~ June 28, 06! Have a good one guys!

[Image: herovotebanner3wd.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2005 10:01 AM by 777LuCKY.)
10-26-2005 10:00 AM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

GM-Scott Wrote:
Balmung Wrote:(With this in mind) = Knowing that its unfair to compare classes.
(the game itself is unfair from the start.) = Everything is unfair in RO.
(So yeah, we will do it anyway.) = So we GM shall be unfair.
With this in mind = thinking that it's unfair.
The game itself is unfair from the start = because it's clear that some classes level better than others.
So yeah, we will do it anyway = we will not punish the people who choose the easier class because of the people who made the enlightened choice of taking the harder route.

I got a far better idea now that I see we are unfair!

Because we GMs are to blame for the game balancing Gravity made during all these years, we will make sure the game is not unfair anymore. Here is a series of changes we will put in the game:

- Wipe the server. Because it's unfair for the begginners.
- Do "stages" of experience. Each time you gain 1000xp, you will not be able to gain more until everyone on the server has gotten to this stage.
- Remove each and every job quest. Because it's unfair to have multiple class. Everybody will be equal as Novice.
- Build a script that makes sure you can't kill anything unless everybody on the server kill at least one of the same kind of monster you just killed. Because it's unfair for someone to gain more loot than others.
- Make sure everything sellable will be worth 0z. We will dispense weekly allowance that will be equal to everyone. Not to be unfair.
- Dispense the same armor and weapon to everyone. Wearing a better armor in combat is unfair. So everyone will have the same equips.
- Remove all but 1 hair style/dye/sprite color. Maybe the change of color might make someone unfairly "cool".

If you have more ways of making sure we GMs are not unfair anymore, please send them to me!

LOL~
GM-Scott has a point
I mean it's not fun this way if it was like that
sure it's harder for some but all the fun is finding strats to beat higher lev chars or better equiped chars~
anyways~ lol~ if they did do what GM-Scott suggets then the server would die real fast since the ammount of chars that are on some are even inactive for the time being so... would be... silly... and impossible to play

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
10-26-2005 08:12 PM
Vivi Offline
UltraNovice;)

xD...
funny GM-scott... wEeee xD
wut a nice good pt...

ne way woot woot
rrr.. /sob

[Image: la.jpg]
Vivi - Alchemist 7x(retired for now) Dark Side 75pts
Ichigo - SuperNovice 9x

Buy List:
Fabric, Immortal Heart, Alcohol
Pm Me
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2005 02:30 AM by Vivi.)
10-27-2005 12:51 AM