RE: Eternal Knights

Lance Wrote:useless poster >_>;

*coughs*
09-05-2006 09:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

hey, that's not nice, my post was to inform him that just a plain face isn't needed to be posted Icon_cry

...and those are not pointless either Icon_sad
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2006 10:02 PM by Lance.)
09-05-2006 10:01 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

Lance Wrote:hey, that's not nice, my post was to inform him that just a plain face isn't needed to be posted Icon_cry

...and those are not pointless either Icon_sad

Failed!Icon_mad

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
09-05-2006 11:45 PM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

be nice ppl, or the monster behind the closet will eat the two of you. BTW, why are they there in the first place?
09-05-2006 11:50 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

good question O_O...

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
09-05-2006 11:57 PM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

Why is what there in the first place? Icon_confused
09-06-2006 03:35 PM
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

I am implying that the guild will accept people from both alligeance and that I think it would be unfair to impose a code not fitting too much with the alligeance of people.

By demanding the duel you showed the will to divert proceedings to your own way. This gave you control over the situation. You had the knowledge of your opponent?s abilities and insight into how he would react to the challenge.

You had the strength to defeat him and the determination to follow through with the plan. Perfect planning, perfect execution, perfect results.

"DEX? The way I cast, we don't need... dex."

[Image: a43c4aeo7.gif]

Keele Zeibel, professor   89/57
Melvin,         whitesmith 99/69
09-07-2006 07:25 AM
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

Another concept that I want to implant is armies. The guild itself will be divided into 4 armies: North, South, East, West. People will place themselves in the one that fit the way they want to contribute to the guild.

North: the army of Water, a support army. Priests, sages, blacksmith, alchemists...

South: the army of Fire, an offensive army. Knights, assassins, hunters, wizards...

East: the army of Eath, a defensive army. Knights, crusaders, priests, alchemists...

West: the army of Wind, a scouting army. Anybody willing to give game infos to other members (will be charged of how to find dungeon entrance, item finding, etc...)

Each army will be lead by a general who will have invite/expel (within their own armies, please) and who will be responsible about their men. Castle loot will be distributed throught them.

Generals are not lifetime post. If other people prove themselves better to the task, they will be appointed to the post.

"DEX? The way I cast, we don't need... dex."

[Image: a43c4aeo7.gif]

Keele Zeibel, professor   89/57
Melvin,         whitesmith 99/69
09-07-2006 07:39 AM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

hmm, i would think that it is better to use colour standard instead. much easier to notice than using names.

also, i am liking this idea of a general who can be overthrown by a more capable candidate. almost like how rulers were overthrown when they make a mess out of their own country and taken over by a better ruler.

scouting is a more inteligence job, or signals squad. i would think sages could go in the offensive. maybe i was thinking proffesors. i dont think blacksmiths are defensive either. but i do know that for a good battle you would need a strong tank to carve the oponent's formation open before striking them down.

i would think of main army, a forward strike force, a support and a scouting party. scouts obviously need to be fast so as not to get killed on the return journey. main force would provide the punch in a battle, a support, help protect the force from dwindling due to injuries and casualties and the forward strike force is to break through the formation.

an example of a strike force's job would be to split the enemy into smaller groups to allow the main force a better chance to defeat them, or ambush the oposition support squad. or simply act as a diversionto lure the oponent out of their defensive position.

and should you know a good strategy you would know that a good general will try avoiding pinning their soldiers in one spot. unless they know that that place is impossible to be taken. mobility is the essence of a good strategy. keep those soldiers moving and the oponent will have a hard time figuring out your next move.
09-10-2006 10:27 AM