Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Small/tiny text.
frendi Offline

Sad Small/tiny text.

anyone can help me fix the text problem ?
NPC and Chat text is very small/tiny so it can't be readed.
I have try to change resolution (full/windowed, 800x600 and etc.) but it can fix this.
Cry
[Image: smalltext.jpg]

Please help because i can't pass the first quiz.
03-13-2011 02:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
frendi Offline

RE: Small/tiny text.

http://img857.imageshack.us/f/smalltext.jpg/

the images link.
03-13-2011 02:51 AM
TPC Offline
I like pie

Are you by any chance running ro inside wine? I had that problem once, the solution was to install fonts that ro used but that I didn't have. But those fonts should come with windows, so if you're running ro normally you should have them.

But it might still be worth looking into.

My chars: TPC / Tjuven / Dansare / Sinne / Magiker / Byracka / Krigare / Andreas
03-13-2011 06:00 AM
Poring Slayer Offline
Stray Cat

i suggest you to send a support ticket.. maybe you'll get answer faster Ok

[Image: mBOoe6N.gif]

03-13-2011 08:36 AM
frendi Offline

RE:??Small/tiny text.

TPC Wrote:Are you by any chance running ro inside wine? I had that problem once, the solution was to install fonts that ro used but that I didn't have. But those fonts should come with windows, so if you're running ro normally you should have them.

But it might still be worth looking into.
What the meaning running ro inside wine ?
I have play and it have normal font just once, but went i exit to windows it change small again. Cry

I have instal the ragnarok font too (source from any forum and sites) but it doesn't work.

Cry
03-13-2011 01:03 PM
frendi Offline

Poring Slayer Wrote:i suggest you to send a support ticket.. maybe you'll get answer faster Ok
I have try everything. Re-Install, Re-Patch, move directory folder, Re-Download and install (again).
But it all doesn't work. Cry

I have send a ticket and a question. but until now nothing reply.
I have desperite.
Thinking
03-13-2011 01:06 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Could it be the language pack perhaps?

Did you have to download an English language pack ever before???I'm not sure how language packs work, but I'm sure it's something like a system font?

The buttons on the Esc window (the menu that comes up when you hit esc) are pictures.??So, they will always look like that even if everything else is in, say, Korean (in the heRO files anyway).

The other text, however, isn't pictures.??It's text from your computer.??If I'm not mistaken, I think the default is Arial font.??It's hard to discern, given the minuteness of the text, but I think your client is running Georgia font.

I'm not sure if any of this helps, but "Language Pack" is the first thing that came to mind when you detailed your problem in your introductory thread.??:o

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
03-15-2011 08:30 AM
frendi Offline

Whispers Wrote:Could it be the language pack perhaps?

Did you have to download an English language pack ever before???I'm not sure how language packs work, but I'm sure it's something like a system font?

The buttons on the Esc window (the menu that comes up when you hit esc) are pictures.??So, they will always look like that even if everything else is in, say, Korean (in the heRO files anyway).

The other text, however, isn't pictures.??It's text from your computer.??If I'm not mistaken, I think the default is Arial font.??It's hard to discern, given the minuteness of the text, but I think your client is running Georgia font.

I'm not sure if any of this helps, but "Language Pack" is the first thing that came to mind when you detailed your problem in your introductory thread.??:o

So what should I do ?
I have arial font on my font organizer.
But it still won't work.
03-15-2011 02:54 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I honestly can't help you any further, guy.??It was just an idea I had that I was hoping someone with more knowledge thereof could assist you with.

I went into my language/regional settings and there's no way to change a font or anything similar.??You just check/uncheck which packs you wish to use.??I have all of mine checked because I hate "[][][][][]" and "????????" being in place of foreign characters.??I, of course, had to download every language pack available to do this, but that is unrelated.

I was hoping someone would come on to discuss the possibility of a faulty language pack, but it's been 24 hours.??I hope no one has given up on you.??=3

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
03-16-2011 07:34 AM