Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sakuracon, THE con to be seen at!
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

RE: Sakuracon, THE con to be seen at!

In short, I'm not going. >_> Planned to be Staff, for friends to go with me, etc etc, friends couldn't go, I'm going to two other cons this year that I normally wouldn't go to across the country. One friend not going had been planning things with me for 11 months, then family stuff came up and she had to go to Texas unexpectedly and unwantingly, heh.

Anyway, that, other cons, money, school, all combined for this. Sorry Vahn that this happened when you just finally decided to go, ha ha. If it means anything to ya, getting to meet and hang out with you was something that was on the 'pro' side of me going. Icon_biggrin Anyway, have plenty of fun. If anyone asks about your past years at Sakuracon or anything that warrants saying this, tell them that you know "The Kenshin with real hair and a camera" ... many there would know me. Icon_razz Ha ha.

Anyway, they will last without me. ;p Next year man! Maybe we can make plans now for me to room with you now! Can I book your couch 1 year in advance? Lols.

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
04-18-2011 03:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not just A con, but THE con - Sharpay - 04-03-2011, 01:34 PM
RE: Sakuracon, THE con to be seen at! - Rurouni Kalain - 04-18-2011 03:09 AM