Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
suggestion about ET
WorldGovernment Offline
the ex-whiner

suggestion about ET

highlight if you want to read my intro
lots of players say they've done it all, reached the top of the top, accomplished everything, and that the game offers nothing new anymore for them to feel that challenging feeling but in fact, they really haven't. the endless tower still hasn't been conquered by newbies nor veteran players.(AFAIK, basing this whole fact from what Namine mentioned before about nobody finishing ET and only had f100 as the farthest reached)

the endless tower, as all people know, is one if not the hardest thing to accomplish in game. conquering 101floors of insane obstacles, fighting perfect combinations of monsters and to make things worse, your time to finish the feat isn't unlimited.

--screw this, fast forward--

so here's my suggestion. why not give players more motivation for them to finish this one? idk where i got this but cost vs earnings in finishing ET is so Mad so i was just thinking, it would be nice if somehow, there's a price on Naght's head(the original A.K.A the first one) which would make even the top guilds go gaga in forcing to finish ET

NOTE:
  • if anyone already finished this, feel free to delete this thread
  • if this somehow gets GM's attention(in a good way), i honestly have no idea of what would make top guilds go gaga

Kageri Domina (xx/xx)- ranker-to-be taekwon

my internet service provider is worse than ****, please
flame it. "Wi-Tribe". thanks Laugh
04-04-2011 09:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Glyph Offline
Circe's girlfriends' girlfriend

RE: suggestion about ET

Pandora says she likes the idea and will come up with something.
04-04-2011 11:16 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

To be fair, motivation to finish isn't an issue - the group that got to f100 probably would have cleared it but it was bugged at the time. I've heard it's fixed now.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
04-04-2011 02:57 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Heh, we (DoE) are planning to do it but the time zone stuff has been an issue so expect us to do it when people are out of school :@

And btw, you honestly overestimate the tower and especially Naght, if there's one thing to be concerned with in that tower, its boneboy on floor 100 and his little friends =p

Also, like Albus said, if the bones weren't moving when BS did it, it would've been finished a while ago

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 03:29 PM by Gojira.)
04-04-2011 03:28 PM
micer Offline
I Burn Trees

RE:??suggestion about ET

Gojira Wrote:Heh, we (DoE) are planning to do it but the time zone stuff has been an issue so expect us to do it when people are out of school :@

Seriously, the feat is to be able to assemble a group of 8 (?) people who are free for four hours straight and are willing to sit in front of their computers slaving away at playing RO. Find me four lifeless, mindless, and commitmentless dolls who can fulfill those and ITower would be done. Otherwise, normal people have too many things to do in real life to consistently just go ITowering.

IGNs:
FlySwatter
Yorick
Roadkill
Black Hayate
and so on...
04-04-2011 04:14 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: ??suggestion about ET

micer Wrote:
Gojira Wrote:Heh, we (DoE) are planning to do it but the time zone stuff has been an issue so expect us to do it when people are out of school :@

Seriously, the feat is to be able to assemble a group of 8 (?) people who are free for four hours straight and are willing to sit in front of their computers slaving away at playing RO. Find me four lifeless, mindless, and commitmentless dolls who can fulfill those and ITower would be done. Otherwise, normal people have too many things to do in real life to consistently just go ITowering.

This 100x over!~

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
04-04-2011 04:37 PM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Yeah well honestly, especially now which is the pretty much the end of my semester for me (final exams starting in 2 weeks)......

Then I can find a four hours for sure as long as it won't conflict with summer job :@

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
04-04-2011 05:45 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

shouldn't everything we do in RO be a reward in and of itself already?

all that aside, i'm curious how well/fast we can get through that field of bones. Keep hearing from Nami how it's a battle of attrition up there. Would love to get another go Ok

-w-
04-05-2011 12:34 AM