Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AAA maybe coming to HeRO
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE:??AAA maybe coming to HeRO

Incarn Wrote:"i've already fought this guy. this new guy's noob because of my hibi card. ohi recycled rival of behemoth guild!"

umadbro.

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
04-04-2011 10:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

RE: AAA maybe coming to HeRO

edit: i's an idiot and typo'd and deleted the original sentence to fix it and forgot what the sentence was.

but naw imoremad about the advantage of years of hard work that vets have over everyone ever on this server that i just plain can't devote to heRO :>

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 10:32 PM by Incarn.)
04-04-2011 10:29 PM
Seiji Offline
I play with fatty

oh well, may be. Just wait and see.

[Image: wi8piv.jpg]
04-05-2011 12:38 AM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

Incarn Wrote:edit: i's an idiot and typo'd and deleted the original sentence to fix it and forgot what the sentence was.

but naw imoremad about the advantage of years of hard work that vets have over everyone ever on this server that i just plain can't devote to heRO :>

Also the advantage of miniboss cards from OCAs when they still used to drop from them.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
04-05-2011 01:06 AM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

I still fail to understand how people can play this game and decide NOT to WoE.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
04-05-2011 04:13 AM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

WoE is good if you go where the action is, if your guild has a well established core of 11 players I would suggest making your own guild in heRO and recruiting from there. Many players have been looking for a 3rd WoE guild for a long time and it would attract some players since the two sides fighting eachother now have been the same for a long time now.

Many people say DoE is dominating WoE right now but power often shifts around in WoE every little while so you can never be too sure on who the under dogs are. Simply a matter of how many players care to beat the other guild. Though I believe DoE has ended with the pront castle since the guild was established so who knows how long it'll take for behe or someone else to beat them. Ive been away from the server a little more than usual lately so I could be wrong.

So should your guild join heRO? I think so, a new guild is what the server needs and like I said it would attract a lot of players looking for something new. Although I think its been mentioned that the two guilds fighting eachother right now are well geared so to measure up to them will take hard work. Perhaps your guild will attract a few vets or well geared players, you never know.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 04:52 AM by thecursed.)
04-05-2011 04:49 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

+1 to the above. Very well said.

imho if you work together you can get the basic ED marc thara hydra cards and reach 9x quite easily in HeRO. Sure the incumbents would still hold some advantage, but i'm quite sure with proper team work you can overcome any obstacle. No1

@PBJ>> well....
1. timezone. If the sunday time was moved to saturday i believe HeRO's woe will have a higher chance of capturing even more of the Asian-Australian population though it might alienate some of the NA pop. Personally i still believe that the logic behind the latter is flawed because people still prefer to slack off be it saturday or sunday and that family time can occur throughout the weekend be it saturday or sunday as well as the fact that if the hardcore NA woe-ers can dedicate their sundays for woes, the same can be said for saturdays. Nothing much can be said about he wednesday WOE because no matter how you skew it you will alienate some parts of the population because of it being the middle of the week.
2. RO itself provides enough "possible goals" other than WOE - /alchemist, /blacksmith, /taekwon, chatting, etc
3. and on top of that, HeRO provides even more "goals" to achieve

-w-
04-05-2011 10:57 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

thecursed Wrote:WoE is good if you go where the action is, if your guild has a well established core of 11 players I would suggest making your own guild in heRO and recruiting from there. Many players have been looking for a 3rd WoE guild for a long time and it would attract some players since the two sides fighting eachother now have been the same for a long time now.

Many people say DoE is dominating WoE right now but power often shifts around in WoE every little while so you can never be too sure on who the under dogs are. Simply a matter of how many players care to beat the other guild. Though I believe DoE has ended with the pront castle since the guild was established so who knows how long it'll take for behe or someone else to beat them. Ive been away from the server a little more than usual lately so I could be wrong.

So should your guild join heRO? I think so, a new guild is what the server needs and like I said it would attract a lot of players looking for something new. Although I think its been mentioned that the two guilds fighting eachother right now are well geared so to measure up to them will take hard work. Perhaps your guild will attract a few vets or well geared players, you never know.

Heh, I can't wait for this summer tbh. I'm hoping the BS people who have been inactive from behe for a bit join back (Aisu, Aeo, Proto, Cirno, etc sorry if i'm forgetting people but you get the idea) to make the competition a bit more interesting. Just last sundays woe was much more enjoyable then the ones for the last 2 months. Weird to say but the way I see it, most of the good players from Behe are the BS people and they've been gone for a bit now, probably due to school and other irl stuff.

PS I hope my noobs come back too (Points to PJ, Trowa, Damakie, Jen, Navis, Noroi, etc etc :@!)

PS2 If you join the server, please don't be like KoJ aka an eco breaking instrument for Behemoth, thanks!

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 11:16 AM by Gojira.)
04-05-2011 11:12 AM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

n3n

KoJ takes what they can get. i bet AAA could be just as mean. mmm, trash talk, i loves it - means the internet is always and forever srs bsns.

thecursed Wrote:WoE is good if you go where the action is, if your guild has a well established core of 11 players I would suggest making your own guild in heRO and recruiting from there. Many players have been looking for a 3rd WoE guild for a long time and it would attract some players since the two sides fighting eachother now have been the same for a long time now.

hell, man, i wish those players would join KoJ. guess not. perhaps they'll join AAA if AAA decides to migrate since it has a more established foundation of leaders. who knows

anywaaays, whatever you guys decide, good luck in whatever you do \o/

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
04-05-2011 05:43 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

pnutbuttajelly Wrote:I still fail to understand how people can play this game and decide NOT to WoE.
It isn't fun. Seems like a pretty good reason not to WoE. Its pretty boring even when there are massive amounts of people trying to break Emp. PvP is overall boring. I don't like it on any MMO I play.

Kinda why I haven't really been playin lately. Too many PvP events. Needs more party and Monster v Player focus.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
04-05-2011 07:17 PM