Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AAA maybe coming to HeRO
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: AAA maybe coming to HeRO

Fun to know you can get on Rankins facebook and steal a picture of sim and me ange, guess i'm going to report this for harassement and delete Rankin.

Sorry for disturbing the thread AAA, some people can't handle the truth so they reply with trolls.

Edit: Funny to know that's how moderators act here, great image for the server Rankin.

Also, I'll be using this edit to answer you since I don't want to spam the thread more then it has been by your stupidity already. You dare call me a troll? Look at what you posted....

And what do I have to defend, the fact Behe gave bodom free passage to break down pronts eco to 75 the only time we lost it? I doubt I need to add anything to what I just said to prove my point.

Edit #2: And yet again, another stupid answer. Yes Ange, compare a castle that's undefended for 90% of the woe to prontera, very good point /endsarcasm. If I wanted to have payons eco broke down I'd just send a sinx break it down 2-3x during woe while it has no one in it.

So what now, are you going to try and find pictures of my mothers funerals to post trolls about it or are you done being a moron?

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 11:07 PM by Gojira.)
04-05-2011 07:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ange Offline

If it's so true, give some support to it.??Or are you just a troll who will never defend his point?

Edit: I see what you did there.
We're not just in bed with Behe; DoE gave us access to the Payon emp to break it's eco and spite behe, so it's technically a three way.

Edit2: If you insist
Glyph: Don't know if this picture is from that, don't really care if it's not. The intent behind this is disturbing, appalling and certainly not funny. Enough.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 11:13 PM by Ange.)
04-05-2011 09:31 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE: ??AAA maybe coming to HeRO

Gojira Wrote:PS I hope my noobs come back too (Points to PJ, Trowa, Damakie, Jen, Navis, Noroi, LANDON etc etc :@!)

had to fix that one for ya...

Also Sim (or whoevers on the right in that picture) has the same shirt as me. Awk.

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 10:30 PM by Landon.)
04-05-2011 10:28 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

RE:??AAA maybe coming to HeRO

Gojira Wrote:And what do I have to defend, the fact Behe gave bodom free passage to break down pronts eco to 75 the only time we lost it? I doubt I need to add anything to what I just said to prove my point.

I don't know why you complain about that, back in the days RObots (DoE predecessor/clone template) have been doing that as well. Hypocritical much?

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
04-06-2011 02:54 AM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

*AHEM* Getting BACK to the main topic of this post---as you can see, things can and are quite heated in the area of the War of Emperium. While I'm not one that does much (if any) of it now-a-days, it's clear to see that the main thing that heRO needs and wants is competition that stays with it. It's not easy, goodness knows it's not easy and I commend those that try it.

Simple fact. WoE on heRO is not it's strong point, we ALL agree with that. However, we also agree that possibilities are there for that to vastly improve should enough smaller guilds or a 3rd, 4th, and even a 5th power emerge. If that occurred, the mighty war against those large yellow crystals would change considerably.

How to do this---well, I'm not the one to tell you that. I lead Fires of Heaven, a notably NOT WoE Guild right now--but I watch, I listen, I keep an eye out. All it would take is a few smaller guilds to join up, or for a new face outside of heRO (such as yours) to come and make people wonder as you build up your forces.

Point is, heRO is a very friendly and welcoming community. Not quite as friendly if you WoE a lot, but hey, that happens. --- Hense why I don't do it at this time. ~_^

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
04-06-2011 04:58 AM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

^ people who dont WOE know a lot about it apparently.

As you can probably tell by the thread theres a few players from every guild who will go out of their way to go at another member of a guild. Guild rivalry, competition whatever you call it, it exists here but not nearly as bad as past servers i've been on. GM's do a good job of keeping people from going to extremes though, which is where the carebear heRO joke comes from if you're an old player like myself.

Either way if you guys do decide to join this server I would be willing to help you guys get started, I'm sure others would aswell.
Also @ Kalain just because youre part of a WoE guild does not isolate you from socializing with the rest of the server and friendlier communities in it. Its somewhat natural to have some kind of dislike towards the people you fight in WoE. Where it gets bad is when people absolutely hate someone because of an online game. People who develop hate for players based off of WoE and PVP are better off left alone, unfortunately heRO has all kinds.

Not like it needs to be said but the WoE community is good if you like PVP scenario's or competition.

Jens Wrote:
Gojira Wrote:And what do I have to defend, the fact Behe gave bodom free passage to break down pronts eco to 75 the only time we lost it? I doubt I need to add anything to what I just said to prove my point.

I don't know why you complain about that, back in the days RObots (DoE predecessor/clone template) have been doing that as well. Hypocritical much?

Hypocritical? If you're saying that RObots used eco breaking methods you'd be wrong. RObots held the castle from the time it was made for 2-3 months until behe recaptured. At this point the castle was taken to 0 eco and every break past that was a capture attempt not an eco break. Whether Youri was a part of RObots or not at the time doesnt matter because they were not eco break attempts.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2011 05:40 PM by thecursed.)
04-06-2011 05:20 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

On that line of thought Max, DoE is much better run than RObots was, while it contained some of the same core members and such each guild is distinctly different in certain areas.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
04-07-2011 05:49 PM
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

RE:??AAA maybe coming to HeRO

thecursed Wrote:On that line of thought Max, DoE is much better run than RObots was, while it contained some of the same core members and such each guild is distinctly different in certain areas.

Thats because we suck as guild leaders.
04-07-2011 10:18 PM
SeifuSnow Offline

-awkwardly high-pitched and incredibly nervous voice-
Y-you should j-join WoE h-here... it.. it's v-very f-fun... J-just d-don't get r-r-raped...!

k? :)

Building a guild here means you need the teamwork to work past obstacles that you wouldn't face on any other server with better card drop rates or a better economy! You must STRIVE to become even a MINISCULE SPECK OF FOUNDATION in the WAKE of other guilds. You will grow, grow, fight, and grow some more. You will stand against ALL odds and DEFEAT THE YELLOW CRYSTAL NEMESIS ONCE AND FOR ALL! /no1

Good luck!

QQ - 8x Bragi Clown
Sun - 8x Shield Paladin
Bur - 8x Esma Soul Linker
Nekkid - 7x Battlesmith [Fisher]
Curio - 7x FS Sage
Bao - 6x Str SN [Gets Bait]
Human - 6x Caster Ninja
Win - Support Alche (Hom.: Lif)*
Crest - Baby Monk*
(*= Soon to be made)
04-08-2011 12:26 AM