Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's better to burn out than it is to rust.
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: It's better to burn out than it is to rust.

Added you, Kittie. No1

Maha, I work part-time making 30 cents more than minimum wage and I have rent and bills to pay. I can't afford to eat out at all. I really need to get on food stamps, but my brother will just ruin it for me somehow. Probably by making me buy food for the whole house even though the monthly allotment will only be for one person (he makes enough money to eat out all the time, so he literally never grocery shops). He's an asshole like that.

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
04-08-2011 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

well, don't remove heRO from your computer then. Feel free to hop in anytime just to chat and stuff. I'd not been on like a month, i'm considering stopping as well, but i'll be back if life gets a little dull.
Maybe you should let him have some responsibility and don't invite bad rap loving crack smoking strays into the house.
Well, you can't eat out all the time, and i have to agree that subway has to be the best fastfood ever(i'll grab some whenever i'm in Singapore, gotta love the veggie sandwich), but you can copy it's recipe and concept of healthy and fast food making since you do grocery and picking out fresh food isn't hard, i'm sure you'll do fine within your budget.
Hope you're feeling better and hope you can deal with that stray.
04-08-2011 09:31 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I actually have an interview for a full-time position at the locally-owned convenience store half a mile up the street and they start out at 45 cents more than I'm making right now.??PLUS full-time... Which means INSURANCE... Which means MORE PSYCHOTHERAPY FOR ME!!!!

Hooray.??=3

[EDIT]

It also means I can get out of this filthy house (because I'm the only one who cleans, but I clean up after myself and not these nasty pigs)... Which means LESS NEED FOR PSYCHOTHERAPY!!

Again, hooray. =3

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2011 10:09 PM by Whispers.)
04-08-2011 10:04 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

hope it'll work out whisper! And lol @ ^
04-09-2011 03:35 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Hahaha sorry i had to laugh about that xD
But well i really hope you will get the job, cleaning after others is HORRIBLE (yes i'm aloud to say that word in caps No1 )

I hope things will work out good for you :3

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
04-09-2011 04:16 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Yeah, I share a house with my brother and one of his friends (the one I bitched about in the "I hate..." thread).

What's funny (read: aggravating) is that my brother and I were raised to clean up after ourselves.??This worked great when we were still in our father's house.??Everyone cleaned up their mess and the house stayed clean!??Great concept!

Now, however, my brother is just the second nastiest person I've ever lived with.??He'll make a sandwich and leave EVERYTHING sitting on the counter for DAYS.??The bread, Miracle Whip, lunch meat, etc... all open, all sitting on the counter.??It's disgusting.??=[

He also drinks out of the carton and will eat half of something and leave the other half sitting wherever he found it. I purposely buy things I know my brother doesn't like just so he'll stay out of it (Vinegar & Salt chips ftw!).

04-09-2011 01:48 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

Ok dun wurry dear whispers, i'm sure everything will turn out just fine Ok

btw, i wouldn't know how they run grocery stores there, but basic salad greens and beans should be quite affordable. Not too filling, but affordable nonetheless. Plus i hear basic chinese-cooking-related ingredients are near ubiquitous in the USA, so i reckon getting tofu/soy-based curds etc could provide your protein source, be quite filling, as well as absorb whatever sauces you want to incorporate in it. Don't be afraid to try new stuff No1

-w-
04-10-2011 09:55 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

[color=#r4nd0m]Yeah, rice and random beans/vegetables is always a favorite. Right now I've a bag of jasmine rice, a cube of tofu, a can of water chestnuts and a can of bamboo shoots all waiting to be cooked up. However, the peanut sauce I had bought to marinate the tofu had been sitting in the light of the grocery store too long, so it tastes horrible. Can't take it back, either, because I threw away the receipt. =[

So, I could eat the tofu bland... but, then it'd be bland. lol[/color]

04-10-2011 03:09 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

So, same thing that happens every month is happening this month.

Even though I pay my part of everything, the cable bill never gets paid. So, they disconnect it. I have until Monday to come up with $240 [which isn't going to happen]. Then, they're shutting it off.

Last night, my brother said about the matter, "I'm moving out next month, so I don't give a shit." That's great, because the bill is in my name. Which means I have to pay $240 by myself. Just like last month...

So, yeah... I probably won't be in-game for at least a month come Tuesday. When that time comes I'll see where my life is at and make a decision as to whether I'll be leaving forever or just playing a lot, lot less.

[/fun]

04-16-2011 05:59 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

at least no more drug addicts or drunk will be around to mess up your life, or house, anymore.
04-16-2011 08:59 PM