Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New guild looking for server
Millia Offline
Ancient Beast

RE: New guild looking for server

with all the question answered multiple times... i suggest you guys atleast give a try to this server.

Main Chars.
Lady_Millia - Lady Knight 9x/6x
Moonsorrow - Assassin Cross 99/6x
Takahashi - champ 9x/6x
Whitebane - Pally 9x/6x
Nakazawa Sensei - Prof. 9x/6x
05-08-2011 10:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

I won't answer any of the questions, as they've been covered already. I will say that this server is definitely worth a try if you're interested in low rates. Its full of active, fun people who are willing to chat and help out new people. The customs help keep an old game new and interesting. We've got events such as Trial of Heros and the Fairy Auction, Werewolf games (both GM hosted and player hosted), and various other games (check out the wiki for more info there).

We can always use new players. As people have mentioned, the WoE scene needs more people in it. If you guys are a group of experienced WoE players, it would be a blast competing with you. I really hope you at least try out the server before making a final decision.

One last comment about one of your questions. This server has been around for 5 years without any wipes. Accordingly, you see a higher concentration of MvP cards and Ghostring cards than you might on some other servers (assuming they don't allow you to get them by donation). There are a lot of dedicated players who have been farming MvPs for a long time.

If you do decide to play here, feel free to look me up on main if you want to chat or have any questions. Again, I really hope you give the server a try!

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
05-08-2011 11:45 AM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

question Wrote:Hi, My guild is looking for a new private server to join. Can anybody please answer a few questions i have:

1. Is this server pre-renewal?
2. Is there 3rd class profession?
3. What is the average number of player online? (Does this number include autotrader?)
4. Is WOE active here? Is there lots of guild into WOE?
5. Is afkchemist allowed (without autofeeding and autopotion pitch, just afk levelling and feed manually)?
6. Is multi clienting allowed?
7. Is there any players already using MVP cards? (Or is it very common)
8. Is there harmony or any other system here to block botters?
9. Is there repeatable exp quest here? (Eg. Sharp Leafs and Powder or Butterfly)
10. How long has this server been up?
11. How many active GM's are there currently?
12. Max Level/Aspd/InstantCastDex/Rates?
13. If MVP cards are obtained through donations, is it easily obtained by players who have no real cash as well?
14. If MVP cards are available does it only works in WOE? or pvm,pvp,mvp, and bg as well?

1. Yes
2. No
3. About 400 or so including Merchants.
4. Depends on definition. There are three or four guilds that do Trans WoE regularly.
5. No
6. No
7. Some are using MVP Cards. It's not that common but does tilt the field in some areas.
8. Players report any bots they find and GMs ban quickly.
9. Not yet
10. Since like...2006 iirc
11. In-Game? One or two. Forum? About the same atm.
12. Max level is 99/70 Trans, 99/50 Second Job etc. No idea on Aspd or InstaDex. The rates are I believe 6/6/5.
13. There are no cards directly obtained by donations. MVP Cards by non-donators....How lucky are you?
14. Some like Hibram do work in WoE. Some, like Eddga don't. We don't have Official BGs (yet). Our custom BG I have no idea on what cards work.
05-08-2011 03:46 PM
WorldGovernment Offline
the ex-whiner

what the hell matrim, do you really play on this server? what is this 6/6/5 rates you're saying? xD

Kageri Domina (xx/xx)- ranker-to-be taekwon

my internet service provider is worse than ****, please
flame it. "Wi-Tribe". thanks Laugh
05-08-2011 11:06 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

woah mat ._.;;; its 5/5/3

Also I love how diff people give diff answers ._.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
05-09-2011 11:36 AM
Bipolarsexual

I was off by one on the rates. Oh well. Point is they are low.

To the OP, Hero is as stated a low-rate similar to pre-Renewal Officials.

To Shik, of course our answers varied a bit.
05-09-2011 12:45 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

The rates were only 6/6 for base/job due to some server issues we had and GM's felt like compensating for the situation.

1. Is this server pre-renewal? Yes

2. Is there 3rd class profession? No

3. What is the average number of player online? (Does this number include autotrader?) 400-500 I think including auto-vendors.

4. Is WOE active here? Is there lots of guild into WOE? About 3-4 WoE guilds each WoE.??I think max is 5. The reason for the amount I list is due to some guilds having difficulty dealing with time zones and cannot reasonably make a steady attendance at both WoE days.

5. Is afkchemist allowed (without autofeeding and autopotion pitch, just afk levelling and feed manually)? Not allowed.

6. Is multi clienting allowed? Not allowed.

7. Is there any players already using MVP cards? (Or is it very common) Yes people have MvP cards. There is a slightly higher prevalence of GR card users due to fishing long ago which allowed you to obtain OCA that had GR cards in it still (we're that old that OCA still had that card obtainable in it).

8. Is there harmony or any other system here to block botters? No Harmony or other bot protection programs, GM's personally handle all bot checks and other issues involving cheats.

9. Is there repeatable exp quest here? (Eg. Sharp Leafs and Powder or Butterfly) Nopes, but we do have a custom repeatable that can be done once a month per account. For more info you can click this link about it. http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...ermination

10. How long has this server been up? About 5 and a half years.

11. How many active GM's are there currently? There are 9 listed GM's but some of them are not very active in game or outside of it at this moment in time in my opinion.

12. Max Level/Aspd/InstantCastDex/Rates? Max level is 99, max aspd is 190, instant cast is 150 dex, and our server rates are normally 5/5/3.

13. If MVP cards are obtained through donations, is it easily obtained by players who have no real cash as well? MvP cards are not obtainable by donations. You must kill the MvP to get a chance for the card.

14. If MVP cards are available does it only works in WOE? or pvm,pvp,mvp, and bg as well? Works everywhere unless stated otherwise such as in the case of Eddga card endure effect not working in WoE just like Endure does not have all functions.

Would be lovely if you joined in WoE here. Recently about a month or so ago a third castle was opened up to encourage newcomers more into the WoE scene. There is also Non-Trans WoE that 1-2 guilds participate in and if you guys gear okay for that you could make a little impact there early on in your guild lifetime on server.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-09-2011 01:00 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

*laughs*

The great varying answers in this thread have proven entertaining, I??must say.
I believe my favorite was the one on rates.
Personally, I believe Aaronock's post provides and most correct and indepth set of answers.

The best way to describe the effects of MvP cards wouldn't necessarily be by saying "They work everywhere" or the such. They aren't customised. They work "officially".

Population is actually quite seasonal, majorly influxing during the NA summer holidays, and reaching the lower end during Thanksgiving/Christmas times and exam/finals weeks.

On the point of GMs, several of them work more behind the scenes than others. They're not all as big a attention hoggers as I am. Icon_razz

Whichever server your guild chooses, we wish you the best of luck. Icon_smile

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

05-09-2011 01:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bipolarsexual

Well I thought the Quest EXP rates had been raised so that's why my last number was higher.
05-09-2011 01:29 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Quest rates are 5x

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

05-09-2011 01:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply