Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I, Werewolf... (May 14th)
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

I, Werewolf... (May 14th)

TLDR version:
What- Werewolf

When- May 14th, 2011; 3 PM heRO Sever Time if you need quest mats, 4PM HST otherwise

Where- Meeting in front of Kiel Hyre Academy on the map 2N1W of Aldebaran (right outside of the Kiel Dungeon; but in front of the big building)

Requirements: must be able to start or have completed the Kiel Hyre Quest, up to the part where you have access to the cottage 1 North of the Academy map (where we're meeting). AKA step 18 on RMS' guide.

Minimum Anounced Participation Prize- 50 DB, 1 GB

Now for the longwinded version:

While wandering through Prontera today, you find a very odd sight. A gaggle of schoolgirls and boys dressed in the uniform of the prestigious Kiel Hyre Academy for Poor Orphans are handing out fliers. Curious as to what could possibly be going on, you go fetch one to see what it's all about.

Kiel Hyre Academy
The Kiel Hyre Academy is expanding its enrollment to the adventurers of heRO!

Requirements:
Legal Guardian must be base level 70 or older.
Application turn-ins must be hand-delivered at the Academy by 4PM HST on May 14th (2011).

Application Fee:
7 milk, 5 cacao, 2 cheese

Directions to the Academy:
The Academy is located on the Western edge of the map 2 North and 1 West of Al De Baran. Taking the second north before going west is somewhat safer (only aggressive monster is Hunter Flies), but longer.
Warps will be provided on request by the Dean of Admissions' secretary, Attila the Nun, from Yuno/Juno to the map 1 South of the Academy, right next to the portal to our map.

Contact Information:
If you have any questions, the current Dean of Admissions ABlueJelly will take them all through PMs if he is available. Asking on the "Main" chat system, while unreliable, is also a method of finding him.

Other Info:
Applicants need not show up with any more than the clothes on their back and any pertinent personal effects. All amenities, uniforms, and meals will be provided by the Academy.

Fee waivers are available, but are limited in quantity. They will initially be available on a per-request basis, but all remaining waivers will be open to the public one hour before the deadline- on a first come, first serve basis.
Note that any prospective student whose legal guardian has assisted a current student of the Academy shall have this fee waived entirely.

Well, isn't that interesting? Surely, every company in existence is looking for surrogate guardians to get their agents in... And you just might know someone that actually deserves something like this.

Alright, for all of you people that hate IC stuff (for one, why are you even considering joining a game of WEREWOLF >.>), or for those of you who weren't entirely sure what the hell I'm planning, here's it in Plain English:
I'm going to be hosting a Kiel Hyre themed game of Werewolf. In order to join, you have to get up to the point in the Kiel Hyre quest where you have access to the inside of the cottage one map north of the Academy/dungeon entrance. If you have completed the quest, don't worry, the door will still open for you no problem (tested it).

YES YOU HAVE TO DO THE QUEST. The game itself will be done inside the cottage, so if you can't make it in, you ain't playin.
"BUT CHEESE IS HARD TO HUNT" no duh. "Financial Aid" = If you're planning on playing, I got the cheese, cacao, and milk for ya already hunted. Just shout for me and I'll help you take care of it.
On the day of, I'll be set up at least an hour before in front of the academy. I'll have my priestess in Yuno with warps to the map 1 south of the Academy and warps to Lighthalzen for completing the parts of the quest you need for it. Jelly will have at least 25 full sets of items for the part of the quest you need to complete, and it really is going to be first come first serve.
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THEM if you are not going to participate in the werewolf.

By "Legal Guardian" I mean your character. All the participant IC characters should be of an appropriate age (say, 14-17). Note, however, most of these characters are going to merely be pretending to be of that age- be them evil robots, good robots, spies, or otherwise.

As to "Is there prizes?" my answer is "well duh of course."
Won't be anything too fancy out of my own pocket, but you can count on a minimum of 2 DB boxes and 1 GB per participant regardless of performance. I'll be checking my stocks of random items and consider adding them to the pool. You'll have to play the game to find out all of them =3

EDIT:

WARNING: Mini Event will include a little bit of walking through a semi-dangerous map. Please pack so you can help fight at least a little. I should be able to handle it all on my clown, but you never know, that yellow novus might be spawn-camping us.
Also, be prepared to listen to a lot of storyline, and be ready to participate. This isn't your average Werewolf. This is a Jelly Special with an extra side of fries.
One more thing of note, prizes are semi-based on your roles and how you perform them. For example, my mayor gets paid in zeny for providing said service.

I'll have 25 full sets of quest mats, and an extra 50 cheese, due to my not checking my stock before hunting. So, even if I'm out of full sets, I can still provide the hardest item to hunt.

I'll also only be bringing enough prizes for 30 people, since that's a really high number (biggest I ever saw was, like, 24), and should cover everyone that shows. If, by some amazing act of god, more than 30 people show up, well... I'll improvise. People that know me well will probably have to wait for theirs, but know that I will keep track of prizes owed due to limited stock.

As for rules:
The heRO wiki is a good place to start, as it covers the basics. I no-longer allow emotes during the night phase, as people have a habbit of screwing them up. Pets can be fed, so they are allowed.
I do allow people to get their prizes and leave early if they want to go after they are killed. Just clear it with me before you go.
Jensing is allowed. If you don't know what that is, then you likely don't need to worry about it =P
If you leave before getting your prize, and don't set it up with me so you can, you don't get any. I WILL NOT keep track of what I owe you. And thus, I will owe you nothing

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2011 07:07 PM by ABlueJelly.)
04-24-2011 12:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cobbinator92 Offline
The Boss

RE: I, Werewolf...

Can you seriously please shorten this to time,date.........

These are bulletproof 24 carat tears of a rapper
04-24-2011 01:16 AM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

Come on, reading the part below the two lines isn't that hard...

....or is it?

mm, Jelly, you might want to make the important data bold/italic/both for Americans Icon_smile

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
04-24-2011 04:18 AM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

Hey, I'm offended, I'm an American too!
That, and if you merely look under the bold IC header "REQUIREMENTS" you'll find what you're looking for. 4PM HST (heRO Server Time) if you take care of the quest yourself, 3PM HST if you're getting the items from me, and it's all on the 7th.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"

04-24-2011 05:58 AM
Cobbinator92 Offline
The Boss

Its not that I can't read it, its just that I don't want to... Thank you jelly.

These are bulletproof 24 carat tears of a rapper
04-24-2011 01:13 PM
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

:o im coming Laugh

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
04-24-2011 07:53 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE: I, Werewolf... (Potential Time Change)

Just a warning, some friends reminded me that we *might* have a band event that day or something. If we do, I'll have to reschedule. Unfortunately, our director was out today because his water heater blew up again and he had to fix it. Will ask tomorrow about it, and if we have to work it.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.

04-25-2011 11:02 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

RE:??I, Werewolf...

Nero Wrote::o im coming Laugh

TMI, man..

04-26-2011 09:48 AM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE: I, Werewolf... (Potential Time Change)

Okay, false alarm, the thingy is volunteer, so unless nobody signs up, I won't have to change it. Also, prizes keep expanding... and I'm running into wt caps v_v

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.

04-27-2011 11:59 AM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

RE: I, Werewolf... (May 7th)

Might even attend. Sunday, right?

04-27-2011 12:14 PM