Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] Postponed due to Shinibu's huge & unexpected zeny sink.
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] Postponed due to Shinibu's huge & unexpected zeny sink.

In short, Shinibu's massive and unexpected zeny sink auction took 700mil~1bil+ zeny from things and ...well, was extremely unexpected. I apologize for not updating this sooner, I have been busy with le school stuffs.

In short, I am postponing the auction for a month or so. This is ONLY because of the reason stated above. I set out more than enough explanations (before I cleared it all to change things for this update) for the auction to run itself for the most part. It is simply because of this very unexpected event I feel that it would be best for some time to pass for people to re-gain (at least a BIT) of what was lost, before I put it out again.

I do put a lot of time and effort into getting these, and I think it's fair for me to postpone it like this so that I can actually get a GOOD auction going. I assure you all I AM going to sell this in an auction. Even school and trips that I'm going on don't get in the way of that, only of me advertising it on the forums, ha ha.

So, in about a month expect to see the auction up again. :P I know that many of you are wanting this thing and that much zeny was lost to Shin's sale. Yes, I'm repeating myself, but I do that at times. xD Don't worry people, just save up your zeny and items. It will happen. Promise.

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2011 03:16 AM by Rurouni Kalain.)
04-27-2011 03:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Babolat3216 Offline
Geek in the Pink

RE: A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] Wind or Water. (At last it is here.)

:o

If you need to me, look for Minato Arisato on main.
05-07-2011 04:08 AM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

RE: A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] Postponed due to Shinibu's huge & unexpected zeny sink.

Info bump.

I do what I can.

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
05-09-2011 03:18 AM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE: A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] Postponed due to Shinibu's huge & unexpected zeny sink.

Kiyo, no need for specifics. Point is economy took a huge hit.
05-09-2011 12:49 PM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

And where does one obtain muriatic acid?
05-09-2011 01:14 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Kiyo, perhaps it was I that spoke out of place. Save me some of that muriatic acid.

And Joy...at the muriatic acid store.
05-09-2011 01:25 PM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

Actually Kiyo, thank you muchly for that. He removed most of the stuff/prices on there, so I didn't get a chance to total it up. Also, no acid!

Geez, 3.4bil. Yeah. Yeah, I'm glad I decided to do this.

I do what I can.

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
05-09-2011 07:24 PM
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

Actually it was 3.8 billion/
05-10-2011 07:22 AM
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

*kill suijin*
05-11-2011 07:07 AM