Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Osama is no more
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Osama is no more

How are guns irritating? I like guns. It's fun to shoot stuff so long as it's not living. =3

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
05-06-2011 03:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

after it's shot right it won't be living anyway... :/

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-08-2011 07:40 AM
Vahn_ashwood Offline
O_o All glory to the hypnotoad....

RE:??Osama is no more

Cobbinator92 Wrote:I think you need to take up learning how to use one instead of making one.
The thing is, cobb, is that I DO know how to use a gun. quite proficiently as well. In high school I was in the Marine Corp JROTC, and they taught us how to shoot and shoot well, as well as growing up in the boonies helps when you've got not much to do and bbguns for each household. Either way though, I still don't like guns. they take the honor away from the battlefield

Yoink!
[Image: x6nexl.gif]
Chars: BK SinX, Swordie, GS, Asura Monk, Ninja
05-08-2011 10:33 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Honor? How so? It's just a more recent technological warfare advancement than the sword. Do you think the people fighting with slingshots denied the use of swords because they took away honor?

The point of war is: They are trying to kill you. Honor be damned, kill them before they do you!

05-08-2011 03:53 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Go make your guns, im gonna go Fallout NV and just use Euclid's C-Finder .-.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
05-14-2011 04:11 PM
Xume Offline

RE:??Osama is no more

Heartache Wrote:I know and that is such bullshit. Im disgusted in the americans these days. The lies and deceit are too much now.. Hello new world order >_<

im american n we dont all think tat way... i mean im just as surprised n shocked like u guys. get information from the news the way the govt tells us... it mite be a generation gap thing too... i mean i wouldn't celebrate someone's death... so wrong...
o yes im new to this game so hello :3
05-16-2011 11:52 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Yup, you're american.

Prolly is a generation gap, older people tend to trust the government less

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
05-17-2011 12:17 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Things are different in other countries?!??I thought every human being lived only to suffice themselves and saw all others as means to achieving their own private goals.??You mean to tell me that's only America?

If that's true, then I'm leaving this country as soon as I'm able.??Living in a world of people who don't care for other people makes me wonder why I choose to continue living in this world at all.??=\

Woooo!??Someone's dead!??Let's celebrate!??Yay!??Woohoo!??Vengeance!??Yeah!??We're awesome!??USA!??USA!??USA!

It solved nothing.??Most Americans are just stupid.??Terrorist organizations - including al-Qaeda - still exist.??Plus, they're more than likely more pissed off at us than before now.??Yeah!??Woo!??USA!??USA!??USA!??There's Osama!??*bang!*??Yeah!??Shoot first, throw his corpse in the sea, make up lies to answer questions later!??Woo!??America!??Yeah!??Awesome!??High five!

Get over yourselves, people.??The entire Osama raid was just amoral, ill-founded, and probably illegal.??It's Obama's last hurrah before election season.??Not only was it too little too late, it was completely wrong.??It's just too bad our only other option is Donald Trump.

You realize we're the laughing stock of the entire world, right???Jesus Christ, you're celebrating shooting an old man on dialysis with the latest and greatest in military weaponry.??wtf??Oh My God

05-17-2011 02:12 AM