Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
looking for active party/MvP
sillymunchie Offline

looking for active party/MvP

ok so im looking for a guild that likes to party, and wants to MvP the none soloable ones that is xD

im new to HeRO, but i have a lot of experience from many other servers, and decided to come to this one as mid rates became way too easy

I have a lot of experience with MvP builds for alot of classes and if i can find a good guild, ill make a MvP/WoE professor.

Places i would like to MvP at are
Bio3
Beealzabub
Satan Morroc
Niddhoggr (one of the easiest ones to kill) Icon_smile

if you are interested then please leave a comment in here, and ill start creating my sage in next few days Icon_smile
05-07-2011 12:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WorldGovernment Offline
the ex-whiner

RE: looking for active party/MvP

new world here is a bit fucked up, that "easy" won't be what you were expecting Icon_biggrin

i'd suggest Desolation of Eden for this if you think you're qualified to be one of the *insert word*(lol, idk what the word is too xP ) Ok

Kageri Domina (xx/xx)- ranker-to-be taekwon

my internet service provider is worse than ****, please
flame it. "Wi-Tribe". thanks Laugh
05-07-2011 04:06 AM
Lord Adjuchas Offline

i would say contact me ing Icon_smile boy Icon_smile and we can talk about it ;D

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
05-07-2011 07:34 AM
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

sillymunchie Wrote:ok so im looking for a guild that likes to party, and wants to MvP the none soloable ones that is xD

im new to HeRO, but i have a lot of experience from many other servers, and decided to come to this one as mid rates became way too easy

I have a lot of experience with MvP builds for alot of classes and if i can find a good guild, ill make a MvP/WoE professor.

Places i would like to MvP at are
Bio3
Beealzabub
Satan Morroc
Niddhoggr (one of the easiest ones to kill) Icon_smile

if you are interested then please leave a comment in here, and ill start creating my sage in next few days Icon_smile

Actually the gm here decided to completely change nidd and make him stupid. Like edp lv 4 and crap, 6.5 mil HP. All the monster inside the dungeon are completely custom as well.
05-07-2011 11:44 AM
sillymunchie Offline

Oh wow are you serious xD
oh wells, i look forward to facing off against him then LMAO xD

anyways ill be on in like an hour to start making my character, i do have a hunter level 70, but i want to start my sage, cus prof is my favourate class and essential to any MvP run
05-07-2011 06:47 PM