Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Pictures =D
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

RE: Pictures =D

Nice to see you, Scurvy! xP Your hair is pretty long, as you mentioned. But mine is longer. <3

[Image: Banner.png]
Silk - 9x/6x Whitesmith; Knights of Lunch Guildmaster.
Polyester - 9x/6x Clown; AFK Officer.
Acrylic - 9x/6x High Priest - Akuma.
Rayon - 8x/5x Professor; 'Elaborate' Guildmaster.
Cotton - 9x/6x Sniper; Divine Nocturne Member.
Denim - 8x/5x Paladin; Guildless.
Leather - 8x/5x Stalker; Guildless.
02-05-2010 03:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gabihime Offline
Seraphic Diva

[Image: otter.jpg]

You've seen me getting married, now see me . . . looking at an otter :D XD

Gabriel Marelle: FS Priestess - 9x/50
Gabriel Czerwonakowa: Esma Bolter SL - 99/50
Irahlem Marelle: Acid Demo Creator - 7x/3x
Jibreel Marelle: Service Dancer - 9x/50
Therese Chevalier: Duelist Knight - 9x/50
Rikku J. Cidolphus: Stealing All You've Got In Your
Pockets
-7x/4x

A Lovesong
of Rooks
02-05-2010 05:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Q Q Q Offline

RE:??Pictures =D

thecursed Wrote:I honestly dont understand why some people post pictures of them with their shirts off while flexing ( a few pages back ). I mean this is a gaming website, cmon. Unless your trying to immitate Jason in your pictures you should most definetly have a shirt on ;D

Lol hater..

They're just some people who be douche bags indirectly.. why can't I do it too? Dont bitch because I ruined your self esteem baby boy..

02-05-2010 07:58 PM
Lord Jericho Offline
Royale Paladine

No im silk

[Image: paladin.jpg]
Lord Jericho 9x/7x
on a break paladin with Devotion :D
02-05-2010 09:49 PM
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

RE: ??Pictures =D

Q Q Q Wrote:
thecursed Wrote:I honestly dont understand why some people post pictures of them with their shirts off while flexing ( a few pages back ). I mean this is a gaming website, cmon. Unless your trying to immitate Jason in your pictures you should most definetly have a shirt on ;D

Lol hater..

They're just some people who be douche bags indirectly.. why can't I do it too? Dont bitch because I ruined your self esteem baby boy..

1) Can't really compare yourself to Jason. Just keep the shirt on.
2) Trowa looks nice so how would his self esteem get ruined in the first place?

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
02-05-2010 10:14 PM
Q Q Q Offline

Lol

1) I dont know who "Jason" is and never compared myself to anyone.. So where ever you got that from im oblivious..

2) Why are you fighting his battles? Go bitch somewhere else..

3) Why do I gotta keep my shirt on when you cant keep your mouth shut?

4) You got fucking smoked and hopefully youll get over it slut Icon_wink

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 11:03 PM by Q Q Q.)
02-05-2010 11:02 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Q Q Q Wrote:Lol

1) I dont know who "Jason" is and never compared myself to anyone.. So where ever you got that from im oblivious..

2) Why are you fighting his battles? Go bitch somewhere else..

3) Why do I gotta keep my shirt on when you cant keep your mouth shut?

4) You got fucking smoked and hopefully youll get over it slut Icon_wink

Well first of all Poe isnt fighting my battle for me, as i simply just worked a shift and got back home and in that time you and her replied. second of all not to brag or anything but since you mention my self esteem and since you assume its low because of my comment, i'm more ripped then you are. now i really dont want to get into a "Oh yeah well im better than you" kind of arguement because its totally irrelevant, but since you mentioned my self esteem i felt compelled to say that. I'm a fitness whore and i go to the gym weekly. And the Jason thing was a joke because Jason in the past (IGetMoney ingame) always posts pictures of himself with is shirt off, and i like to poke fun at that. I wasnt trying to insult you or be a "hater" just saying its weird when people post pictures of themselves flexing on a gaming website (stop trying to get an online girlfriend). Thats like eatting cake at a Fat Club.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2010 12:35 AM by thecursed.)
02-06-2010 12:19 AM
Q Q Q Offline

Lol if I wanted an online girlfriend I would've hit on Aeolian.. The idea for what I did is because people like Proto posting pics of him grabbing tits and shit.. Im a gym rat as well and I respect the fact you enjoy fitness that much.. But the fact Rinato butt in is retarded.. She is irrelevant to this conversation and the ONLY reason I did it was because someone on xfire told me to do it one night when we were scrolling through looking at peoples pics on here.. And congrats on being more "ripped" than I am, being ripped doesn't decide a fight.. btw..

02-06-2010 12:50 AM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Q Q Q Wrote:Lol if I wanted an online girlfriend I would've hit on Aeolian.. The idea for what I did is because people like Proto posting pics of him grabbing tits and shit.. Im a gym rat as well and I respect the fact you enjoy fitness that much.. But the fact Rinato butt in is retarded.. She is irrelevant to this conversation and the ONLY reason I did it was because someone on xfire told me to do it one night when we were scrolling through looking at peoples pics on here.. And congrats on being more "ripped" than I am, being ripped doesn't decide a fight.. btw..

Hahahahahahaha, a fight eh? Ok Mr. Macho. Im not a violent person and i love it when someone jumps from a verbal fight to a physical one because they have nothing else left to say. It really shows ones mentality. Violence isnt the answer my friend, but on that subject i have taken a few martial arts in the past. But really why even comment about a real fight? It wasnt related at all to our conversation.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
02-06-2010 01:12 AM
proto Offline

Please someone tell me what page my pictures are posted in, I can't find them and really want to remove them lol.
I've been meaning to remove them for a long time now.

Is this real life?
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2010 01:21 AM by proto.)
02-06-2010 01:20 AM