Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New guild looking for server
question Offline

New guild looking for server

Hi, My guild is looking for a new private server to join. Can anybody please answer a few questions i have:

1. Is this server pre-renewal?
2. Is there 3rd class profession?
3. What is the average number of player online? (Does this number include autotrader?)
4. Is WOE active here? Is there lots of guild into WOE?
5. Is afkchemist allowed (without autofeeding and autopotion pitch, just afk levelling and feed manually)?
6. Is multi clienting allowed?
7. Is there any players already using MVP cards? (Or is it very common)
8. Is there harmony or any other system here to block botters?
9. Is there repeatable exp quest here? (Eg. Sharp Leafs and Powder or Butterfly)
10. How long has this server been up?
11. How many active GM's are there currently?
12. Max Level/Aspd/InstantCastDex/Rates?
13. If MVP cards are obtained through donations, is it easily obtained by players who have no real cash as well?
14. If MVP cards are available does it only works in WOE? or pvm,pvp,mvp, and bg as well?
05-08-2011 02:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: New guild looking for server

1. Yes
2. No
3. I dunno exact but maybe 40-50 on a good day?
4. Not really. Three Major WoE Guilds but the few desperate Hardcore Player Killers want more meat for their grinders so if you are WoE Guild You'd make a lot of friendly Enemies here. (In a good way)
5. No. No AKF Leveling in any way. Even partied. Its considered Botting.
6. No.
7. Some do. If they are lucky to get one with its .03% Drop Rate.
8. No I don't think so. The GMs simply get told of a Botter, poof in, ask questions. Test the botter. Then banhammah!
9. YES! Monster Extermination and other ones.
10. I think 6 Yeats nearly?
11. Um....Salt, Pandora, Azote, Circe, Forge....and one other maybe?
12. Max Levels...99/50 Pre-trans. 99/70 Post-Trans? 99/99 Super Novice? I think these are them. Dunno really. Aspd is 190? Instacast is at 130 Dex? Rates are 5/5/3. (Sadly anything with a ? at the end means I'm not entirely sure but think I'm somewhat close. I don't pay attention to this stuff. I just play the game.)
13. I don't think they are given through Donation at all.
14. They work ALL THE TIME. No Anti-MVP card rules here.

All the rules can be found in the first half (its like three links on the home page of the forums) of the forums. Roughly everything you asked here is there. Someone else may post actual links but I'm lazy.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
05-08-2011 03:26 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

1. Yes
2. There are currently no 3rd classes on the server, and they might not ever come here.
3. Average 300~400 online including autovend, which is probally 60~70% of the people online (correct me if i'm wrong)
4. I'm not so into WoE myself, best for the WoEers to awnser this. Though currently people are not sadified with how WoE is here atm.
5. AFK lvling is not allowed, and neither is manual feeding or any form of botting. You can find more information about on our server rules page.
6. No, multieclienting is not allowed.
7. People do use mvp cards here, though i believe/think its a small group of players owning any. Card drop rates are 0,03 here so i guess you can imagnen.
8. I only know our GM do personal bot checks on players, other players should report to the GM's imidatly if they suspect a player of botting.
9. No we do not have those implented, however we have a cuetom quest called Monster Extermination which can be repeated once a month and the repeatable new world quests are implented to.
10. Last October we celebrated our 5th birthday.
11. We have several in game GM's as well as event GM's or technical/behind the game GM's (to lazy to grap the wiki page and count them because i might lose this wall of text i'm typing through my ipod).
12. Max lvl 99/50 for non trans, 99/70 for trans. Max aspd is 190. Insta cast is reached at 150 dex or higher. Rates are 5/5/3.
13. There is no way to obtain an mvp card other then hunt them or buy them (which rarely seems to happen). You can not buy any fancy cards or gears through donation at this server.
14. As far as i know you can use mvp cards everywhere.

Hope this helped a bit, i might could have been more detailed a out things but i'm typing this on my ipod atm and if i'd more detailed i wont be done in a few hours xD best advice i can give is to read more information on the server through our wiki or here on the forums. Overall i can say as a player on this server you should just give heRO a try and see if it matches what you and your guild are looking for in a server.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
05-08-2011 03:28 AM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

BWahahahaha! I beat Miss Kitty by 2 minutes! YAY! And I only seemed to miss the Attack Speed XD.

Although i dispise all acts of PvP. I can tell you that WoE guilds ARE needed so like I said if you are a WoE guild you are welcome~

Behemoth, Knights of Justice...and I forget who else should welcome the new opposition with bows drawn tight, spells readied for spammings, and swords sharpened for flaying~

05-08-2011 03:35 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

I was using my ipod to type so that doesn't count since i type atleast 3x slower then on my laptop xD And indeed Snowhawk is right, new WoE meat seems to be the catch of the day for the current WoE guilds. (you forgot DoE as third WoE guild haha)

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
05-08-2011 03:39 AM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

I actually deleted them from the original post cause I thought they were a social guild that only dabbled in WoE. XD

05-08-2011 03:41 AM
Heartache Offline
Ménage à Trois <3

Ohh a new guild ^_^ Join, we need more active players (on the forums too >:3)

[Image: 2zxz52r.jpg]
05-08-2011 04:00 AM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

Just a quick note, you could find half of things you asked directly on the main website, specifically the rules section.

's always good to read the rules first *nudge nudge*

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
05-08-2011 05:48 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

jens, some prefer to be fed with the needed information instead of digging through it.

Anyway, more meat to cut for the WoE guild is always good. <3

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
05-08-2011 07:06 AM
WorldGovernment Offline
the ex-whiner

1. yes
2. nope
3. 400+, yes, auto vendors are counted, although i believe there are about 100-150players online on the average(no multiclient so all those who arent vending are solo persons)
4. woe, about 4-7guilds compete for the castles (3castles open for regular, 1 for retro iirc) with 2 guilds... wait, make that one, dominating but somehow, the other guilds are still managing to compete and take castles from the elitists dominating guild
5. afk leveling is considered botting
6. nope, even 1player on 2pc isn't allowed
7. using : yes, common : no
8. yes, i call it "responsible GMs" and "snitches" Laugh
9. not the regular exp quest, there are some repeatable custom quests that has long cooldown though
10. 5years and counting
11. imma say 7 based on my experience(Pandora, Circe, Azote, Forge, Radiance, Salt, Glyph) some are just lurking waiting for botters to hit with their magical hammer
12. 99/10.99/50.99/99.99/70. 150dex. 5/5/3
13. .03 chance of mvp dropping it, the glass is .03% full i say xD no mvp cards from donation though, better check the main page for details about donation rewards
14. it works everywhere

hope that encourages you and your friends to enter our server Icon_biggrin

Kageri Domina (xx/xx)- ranker-to-be taekwon

my internet service provider is worse than ****, please
flame it. "Wi-Tribe". thanks Laugh
05-08-2011 08:12 AM