Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tele is too slow
trinitrotoluen Offline

Sad Tele is too slow

I am wonder why tele is too slow nowaday.last year,when i kill ktullanux i rarely died by water ball and sg because i tele as fast as after get hit.but now,i cant tele even click 5 thousand time on fwing.i dont know what server updated,but why do they make the game become harderCry

Become champion in pvp is not only way to be famous.just be lord of namless to get loving from heroes xD.

sieuxathu. Sniper 96/64 hcp really hunter, need aura.
Tri Nitro Toluen creator 97/61 noob bomd man,wish my old AI
physical attractive champion cant control lvl mvp hunter
kute blacksmith 70/40 fishing man
~super stealing~ rogue 94/50 lkf 1 policeress to marry
Acid Clohidrics alchemist 96/50 ad maker  
05-16-2011 08:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: Tele is too slow

From memory, hit changes happened last SVN in terms of trying to dodge by teleing.

I think you can still dodge basic attacks, but spells are different. If they're cast, they're cast, and hit.

I'm sure I have some details wrong, as the SVN update was close to a year ago now, and other things have impended on my memory. Icon_razz

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

05-16-2011 08:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Firenotes Offline
Did you get that thing I sent you?

I believe flywings are effected by after cast delays now. Though Bwings are not. I thought there was a disscussion on it awhile back but i cant remember. So someone will have to confirm what im saying isnt just flying out my back end.

Grim Skellington ~ HW ~ 94/62
Grim Reaper ~ Sniper ~ 94/64
Shaft ~ HP ~ 96/67
Grim Jr. ~ Sage ~ 94/50
Grim Savior ~ Paladin ~ 92/61
Undead Minion ~ Creator ~ 91/57
Grimmy Moogle ~ Clown ~ 74/42
05-16-2011 10:47 AM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

I'm still able to teleport out of waterball fine.
05-16-2011 07:14 PM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

My magic fingers rarely let me down. I've gotten quite good at using my teleport clip in it's timing.

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
05-16-2011 08:37 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

XD this is why I gave up on the creamy card. Try getting to f2 of Thor's on a priestess using teleport... Like Kalain said,if you get good at it, sure, but it's easier to just use fwings in my opinion.
Fwings are NOT affected by cast or animation delays, but you cannot use them during skill warmup/channel (warmup= while that green bar is filling before you cast, channel is only used by the performer classes I think, it's when you have a song active). I know this because I'm the one idiot who mains a clown, and thus AVwinging is my primary damage output in DB/BB parties (it's how I MvP'd Baphomet). Damage application is awkward... for some multihit spells like waterball, you'll take the damage displayed at the time of teleportation. However, I'm fairly certain you can still dodge earthquake and Hell's Judgement wih it if you're fast enough.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
05-18-2011 07:42 AM