Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hum. Need a new (active) guild.
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

RE: ??Hum. Need a new (active) guild.

Aaronock Wrote:
Shikari Wrote:Ask around in Ayo, atleast one of the people with invite is there

DoE is sorta actually kinda recruiting???I thought they didn't do recruitment. ;o

Doesn't matter if a policy change happened I guess in the end though.

Hmm...I still refuse to do a recruiting thread but I've never been opposed to letting people join as long as they have the will and the potential to improve or play at the desired level we usually look for. I'm aware people can't magicly spawn end game gears within a month.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
05-24-2011 06:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:????Hum. Need a new (active) guild.

Gojira Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:
Shikari Wrote:Ask around in Ayo, atleast one of the people with invite is there

DoE is sorta actually kinda recruiting???I thought they didn't do recruitment. ;o

Doesn't matter if a policy change happened I guess in the end though.

Hmm...I still refuse to do a recruiting thread but I've never been opposed to letting people join as long as they have the will and the potential to improve or play at the desired level we usually look for. I'm aware people can't magicly spawn end game gears within a month.

Thanks for clearing that up then AMJ. :>

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-24-2011 07:02 PM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

RE: Hum. Need a new (active) guild.

MogNet does Thors, Dimensional Gorge, and Nydd, among other places, as well as MVP hunting and DB/BB parties. We're in the middle of prepping ourselves to start doing Endless Tower in the near future. As of yet we don't do WoE at all. We kind of refer to ourselves as a social guild, but we're trying to get more active people on board so we can do the above-mentioned things more often. If that all sounds good to you, feel free to seek out Mace, Laroc (myself), or mattz0rz; we have a lot of alts, so best to ask on main.

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
05-24-2011 08:16 PM
DoctahW Offline
Wants a Whitesmith

RE:??Hum. Need a new (active) guild.

demishock Wrote:MogNet does Thors, Dimensional Gorge, and Nydd, among other places, as well as??MVP hunting and DB/BB parties. We're in the middle of prepping ourselves to start doing Endless Tower in the near future. As of yet we don't do WoE at all. We kind of refer to ourselves as a social guild, but we're trying to get more active people on board so we can do the above-mentioned things more often. If that all sounds good to you, feel free to seek out Mace, Laroc (myself), or mattz0rz; we have a lot of alts, so best to ask on main.

Hmm. Well, MogNet DOES sound a lot like what I'm looking for. Any town I should show up in? Or just ask for one of you three on @main? Icon_smile

~My characters? May as well...~

Borha - Level 8x/4x Professor (Not on much...)
Kurim - Level 7x/3x High Priest
SomeNoobWizard - level 9x/50 Wiz
Wilopolis - level 6x/3x Alchemist
Dr. Strangely Weird - level 6x/3x Bard
05-24-2011 09:04 PM
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

RE: ??Hum. Need a new (active) guild.

DoctahW Wrote:
demishock Wrote:MogNet does Thors, Dimensional Gorge, and Nydd, among other places, as well as??MVP hunting and DB/BB parties. We're in the middle of prepping ourselves to start doing Endless Tower in the near future. As of yet we don't do WoE at all. We kind of refer to ourselves as a social guild, but we're trying to get more active people on board so we can do the above-mentioned things more often. If that all sounds good to you, feel free to seek out Mace, Laroc (myself), or mattz0rz; we have a lot of alts, so best to ask on main.

Hmm. Well, MogNet DOES sound a lot like what I'm looking for. Any town I should show up in? Or just ask for one of you three on @main? Icon_smile
Can usually find us in Brasilis. No1 Main works, too.

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
05-25-2011 03:58 PM