Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Neo is banned.
sirona Away
Eh?!

RE: Neo is banned.

SPIEGEL Wrote:Second - That were some of all screenies, and caio have good reasons for dont show all of em ..
Third - In my opnion, Ben cant do everything, check the Pandora's thread about "Whos is the GMs" and you will agree with me, heRO staff sounds like a family, or a Good Team, w/e =P

Oh? There are more screenies? I would love to see them privately. I prefer seeing the whole story before making a final judgement.

Spiegel... I think you can say, "ignorance is bliss". I will NOT agree with you that heRO staff is like a family. The original one WAS. I know it will hurt their feelings, but I just say what I see through their ingame behavior. I don't need anyone to tell me anything, but I notice how some of them changed when I compare them with who they WERE from a previous server. As if that didn't hurt me... Icon_cry I know some of them still consider me as a friend, but 'some' do not seem to be the people I have previously known at times. I barely recognize them... Icon_cry

I apologize to those who consider me as an old CDL friend, but I need to finally voice it out. I remember how we were like a real family... It just hurts to see what has become of us... Where was the original dream? I'm sorry that I'm disappointed of how is it going, but yeah... up to you to reflect. It is just my plea as a friend... If what I said offended some of you, I'm sorry. It never meant to hurt or disappoint anyone, but serve as a reminder of the good old past.

L'Adorable des anciens CDL, Anastasia

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
07-21-2006 01:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SPIEGEL Offline
Malvados Corp.

If we did not show that screenies here, is coz we know what we are doing Icon_wink
like i told before, for me, heRO staff look like a Good Team, im saying that, coz i know, just one gm cant do everuthing, w/out say "why?"
check again, wat that Omega told... sounds like a Ben's idea!?
or other GM idea!?
not for me =/
and, just for what you saw, can tell me, WHY A GUY DO THAT THINGS!? been Neo, Spiegel, Alexander ... caio ... Lance O.o, VITOR O.O, no matter, dont make any sense ...

[Image: my.php?image=ddriori7iuqm8.gif] "No matter what happened, it's not my fault!"
07-21-2006 01:41 AM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

Icon_sad. Wow. You sure taht was Neo? and not someon else. cose im pretty sure he hasnt been online for a while Icon_confused

either way....Icon_cry

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
07-21-2006 01:46 AM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

-sigh- what did I tell you pyro...?

[Image: seifer.jpg]
07-21-2006 05:07 PM
GM-Feith Offline

well if the IP is the same...
07-21-2006 05:45 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

... So basicly its time for me to just do this... Icon_cryIcon_cryIcon_cry

Icon_cryIcon_cry

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
07-21-2006 06:21 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

Icon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twisted

[Image: seifer.jpg]
07-21-2006 08:26 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

your so ebil....

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
07-23-2006 11:34 PM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

RE:??Neo is banned.

SPIEGEL Wrote:just for what you saw, can tell me, WHY A GUY DO THAT THINGS!? been Neo, Spiegel, Alexander ... caio ... Lance O.o, VITOR O.O, no matter, dont make any sense ...

Eh? Are you asking why someone would do something like that, or why anyone would do something like that?
I'm going to go with that if it was Neo then he must be pissed at Gm-Ben, now the only other question, would be was it really neo's ip address? ... more posty later...
07-24-2006 11:27 AM
GM-Feith Offline

Hey can i speak for myself?

First of all CDL and heRO is something completly different. CDL was our guild and we were having fun playing together. For me it was a game and it was fun to see people playing with us. It never been a family but just a bunch of friends having fun together. Lets not get into this too seriously will you sirona?

heRO is a project lead by some friends (CDL founders) who wanted to recreate a RO atmosphere of our own for players. We have more responsabilities and duties to accomplish, i would say it's not as fun as playing the game itself. And even if some old friends of us (CDL players) come an want to play to our server they won't have any special treatment, we are still available but we cannot act like any players with them, it's different.

Anyway i don't see why you are talking about this on this threat. If you want to tell us something just do it with us, not the whole server...

And BTW, even if Ben host the server we (the admins) wouldn't let anything happen only with Ben's decision. And i'm always watching what he's doing Icon_wink We have access to the database. And i can have access to the machine anytime.

and for neo, well i'm still waiting for a explanation of his own thru PM or something... Or even here?
07-24-2006 11:27 AM