Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
League of legends
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

RE: League of legends

Supports need skills AND teammates too, unfortunately.

Morgana is such a huge bully, seriously scary especially when paired with let's say Twitch, and she HURTS too. But I have such bad luck with her in ranked ._.

Lulu is also overlooked as a support atm, people got influenced by LCS and play her mid. There was a time I played only Taric and Lulu xD fun times, I need to whip out the fabulous man again when I climb (I'm guesstimating next victory should get me enough to get into my promos - getting like 25ish LP per win. And yes, I DO have the fifth age skin.

People say I should practice Thresh but I simply don't have fun playing him, I struggle, have a mental block or something. I love everything about the champ...EXCEPT PLAYING HIM.

And yes, the bigger lags make sense, it's halfway round the world either way, and the NA servers are on west coast so the pings are better.
That reminds me, ever watched Disco Heat? It's a famous streamer from the OCE server, he used to run this League of Children video series but nowadays he mostly just plays and streams, and even that's quite scarce.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 03:42 PM by Jens.)
06-27-2014 03:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

tbh, I haven't play LoL in my life :D
06-29-2014 07:30 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

yarr, all spot on there Jens. I too somehow find thresh as not so fun to play for some reason... i have him, and i think his skillset is quite interesting and unique, but still...

and no i have not seen league of children, but i shall google it now heheh

W
06-30-2014 08:45 PM
VietNam90 Offline

I'm playing League of legends of Vietnam,how to play with foreign and I want to challenge
06-30-2014 09:24 PM
Zeroxas Offline
Master Noobie Helper :D

Havn't played this game in awhile :O

[Image: 207274i.jpg]
Image size reduced by Ciar because it breaks the rules regarding signature sizes
11-26-2014 07:02 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

And I'm still playing on EUW, still Silver V (stopped playing ranked), trying to expand my horizons, champ- and lane- wise, my fave three (one for each position I don't protest against when I'm supposed to play them) are now Malzahar, Gnar and Leona. Still watching League on Twitch, both pros and just..people Icon_smile) Oh, and I got a name change, I'm now Naughtilus. Come say hi, come play a game, as I don't play RO anymore.

Is there even anyone left for League talk here?

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
11-28-2014 01:06 PM