• 0 Votes - 0 Average
League of legends
Shikari Offline
Br?

RE: League of legends

I play nearly daily.

Username: BloodyWednesday

Chars: Kog'Maw & Zilean

Sidenote: I actually dislike the game a lot due to the shitty party system and the Tribunal.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
01-04-2012 11:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ghaleoneternal Offline
Hero of Justice

I play at least a few games everday, 99% are ARAMs now.

Region: North America
Username: Variable Constan

Used to play a lot of Jungle in S2, branched out to some ADC/MID champs, and even TOP/SUP champs as well. Haven't really picked a role for Season 3 due to always playing ARAMs.

Not interested in Ranked much anymore, don't have the time or the energy to climb to Diamond, and for me it's either all the way or nothing. :D

Taluden - 7x Lord Knight (SP)
Ebony 'Dong' Twilight - 8x High Priest (FS/ME)
Atacca - 8x Hunter (AS)
Hazamalol - 7x Assassin (DD)
08-08-2013 02:11 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

A medium thread necromancy.

Heh, all this stuff is too technical and complicated for me, I like to play ARAM with mage types, and that's all xD

EUW

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
08-08-2013 02:29 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

hax, jens has been infected as well...
iirc inasad plays mostly ARAM and she only buys sona and several mage-supports she likes.

anyways, i just moved to oceania, having fun with much better connection woop woop!

W

IGN: mahawirasd
still has one in EUW, same name, but haven't played that in a long while (created it when i was playing with my bro who was studying there then)
but if Jens wants to play with me so badly i will log in <3
08-10-2013 06:24 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

I think you'd have horrendous pings. EUW is not known for its stability. I'd move, but I don't really fancy starting over again, EUNE is a no-no for me (suffice to say "siemka kurwa") and anywhere else means 200+ pings.

oh well, Acanthoscurria on EUW and puny level 7 Naughtius on NA. Don't expect a serious game from me.

08-11-2013 02:42 AM
Faithful Offline

Na: Akirha

I actually don't play anymore though. I still watch the LoL Esports events, always good to see pros being pros.

I was a support main, to Jungle and ADC. Okay top lane, only play 3 champs on that role and I hate mid.

Favorite support: Lulu, Nami
Jungle: Nasus, Nocturne
ADC: Varus, Twitch, Tristana, (and Ashe since rework)
09-01-2013 11:38 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

yarr, I moved to Oceania recently. Haven't been playing for about half a week and prolly won't play for another week or so unless I can somehow fix my computer much faster than that.

anyone in Oce?
09-15-2013 02:04 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

same here bro... toxic community plagues just about any game i guess... kind of unavoidable sadly...

mostly play ARAM as well, but i'm in OCE - seems you're NA huh...

welp perhaps someday we'll play together. cya round

W
06-20-2014 11:17 AM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

I can't stand the T-word anymore, it's been so abused and misused. Seriously, it's worse than racist/racism.

Nobody here plays on EUW, I guess? I abandoned my now lv 24 NA account, as the pings have risen from acceptable 160-180 to 200+ last few months (definitely NOT my inet connection, which actually got faster)

I've tried dabbling in ranked starting last week, and got placed S5. Not that bad, actually, although it could have been better if I weren't so insistent on using Morgana. I mostly play support, which is a position that, despite what people say, does need at least semicompetent teammates. It's not the "spam wards, get carried" position anymore, you make plays, save teammates, you create opportunities but if there's nobody to capitalize on the openings, it's just wasted. I've had a lengthy discussion with a Plat friend on that matter but in the end we did agree upon the fact that as a support, you need your teammates to play their respective roles properly. So I played Morgana, usually won my lane, BUT other lanes got destroyed, or people DCed/ragequit, and as a support it's just too hard to turn it around by yourself. So I ended up with a total 0-4 out of my Morgana games. Funny enough, only one of my placement victories was on support, which is really my best position. And even that game was Sona, which I tend to play rather aggressively, basically bursty AP with a sightstone. To my utter surprise, I even won a game as ADC, which is like...my second worst position. Only my jungle is worse - simply abysmal.

Soooo back to the T-word. Last night I actually played with a Gold player, and it was simply horrible. People say Silver is just Bronze with an ego, I might add that Gold is Bronze with NOTHING but ego. The guy did everything wrong, ragequit because he didn't get his blue (Malzahar mid) due to his incapability to last hit the golem, blamed it on the jungler, came back, flamed everyone, thinking he was in the right just because he was gold ("lol wtf silver wants to teach gold") but ended up WAY worse than everyone else including yours truly on support (4/6/14 Sona compared to his 2/8/6 Malzahar).
Gold players are trash just like us below them, they are just deeply convinced otherwise, so they end up doing wood league stuff but since they're GOLD, which they like to shove in others' faces so much, they MUST be doing it right, it's always the bronze trash's fault. So in fact, they are WORSE than bronze because they will never learn, being convinced of their infallibility, fully forfeiting skill for blind arrogance.

Anyway, enough of my ranting, if you wander upon EUW, come say hi to Acanthoscurria, we can play an ARAM or Rift, I don't really mind as long as you don't make me go jungle (and top when certain champs are banned). I can sort of play ADC now, but my mid is better, especially if I can play Kayle, and as I said, support is where I feel at home. I own and can play decently (for my tier) almost any support champ (well, my Thresh is still subpar but that might be just a mental block) and some even a bit more than decently.

Does anybody watch LCS or OGN, by the way?

06-20-2014 05:08 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

+1 Jens!
supports NEED skills!
and i love LOL for making that so much more obvious compared to other MOBAs

and yea, i love sona and morg, especially morg after her slight readjustment recently.

i have an account in EUW, but abandoned it ever since OCE opened up - EUW just too laggy, even worse compared to NA from where i am... >.<
06-26-2014 09:02 PM