Poll: Do you think GM-12 is doing a good job as a heRO Game Master?
Yeah, she/he rocks.
I like this GM, but I haven't seen this GM doing much for the community...
His/her events are not bad, but i don't see alot of it.
I don't see him/her online really often.
She/he keeps ignoring me all the time.
I don't think this person is a good GM for the heRO community.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GM-12 : Players evaluation
sirona Away
Eh?!

RE: GM-12 : Players evaluation

SwiftStrike Wrote:
Reis Wrote:
SwiftStrike Wrote:I don't think you want my comments on Ultima, I'll keep her in a "bliss" state.

Very considerate of you. I'll keep my comments on you to myself also, at least not til I decide to get myself banned.

I have seen screenshots of GM 12 being very rude in prontera. People who are saying things about GM 12 arent speaking without proper evidence. Banning a bot...is a proper GM duty, and if a player reports a bot of course she has to ban it.

This technical GM thing. What does it exactly mean?

Where did you come from?It was directed towards Ultima, I dont care if its your best friend, stay out of it, unless your her, you can join in too, and where do I say I care much for anyones opinion,much less yours.

Where did we come from? We are OoC members and we defend our guildies from people who don't know what they are doing. Ultima is might tougher than you think she is and we would like you to stay in your little bliss world instead of being 'corrupted' with truth like us.

I'm currently wondering if I and my guildies should start to post all the ss to burst your bubbles. Evidence is on my side, therefore, I am not scared of anyone. If you mis-read or mis-interprete my stuff, that's a pity, because you are living in 'denial'... Evidence is dead there...

p.s. I guess all of you interpret the :@ as a happy face whatnot from her.. if you use MSN, it's the angry face. Therefore, is she being polite or NOT?

p.p.s. As said, GMs banning BOTS is their duty.. if they're not stopping bots, what on earth are they supposed to DO?!

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
07-23-2006 09:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Jade Offline
Leaf Cat Lover

Well i?ve just read all the posts and let?s just say that some actions are considered funny with some GMs while they are considered rude by another GM. By example, the cloning thing?.I saw Feith cloning players many times and I even did it a lot of time without the player?s permission and as far as I know everybody found it quite funny actually. So why is it okay for me to do it while it?s not okay for another GM to do it? So please be constant and accept it from all GMs or don?t accept it at all cause I know it?s hard to know how to act if you saw some GMs doing it before and now you can?t do that because players are complaining about it.

I?m not saying 12 is all that perfect and that she?s never done anything bad?.but instead of whining you should maybe give her constructive thought because like Vitor said: she is working to improve her skill like a gm, or do u think some people borned like a gm?
give her time, certaly she will be better.

PS: The :@ face is kinda her trademark if you took the chance to know her better you would know that.
07-23-2006 10:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sirona Away
Eh?!

I never saw Feith cloning or any GMs attempted to clone me other than her. If I saw, I wouldn't find it funny because I would of seen it as annoying since I didn't ask for it. I'm being 'consistant' for NOT having witnessed any of the GMs cloning my char and putting what I think about it. So, that's my consistancy.

I did give her constructive comments... like don't swear in French when she is on a GM character. I just find it 'disturbing' that a GM 'disobey' the rules. Yes, the rules are written in English, BUT it should be respected in 'all' understood languages (unless one is an ET)

Meh, I won't be there to see whether she gets better or not. So, I'll just shut up and let other post instead... I'll respond if anything 'interesting' happens...

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
07-23-2006 10:21 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

RE: ??GM-12 : Players evaluation

sirona Wrote:
SwiftStrike Wrote:
Reis Wrote:
SwiftStrike Wrote:I don't think you want my comments on Ultima, I'll keep her in a "bliss" state.

Very considerate of you. I'll keep my comments on you to myself also, at least not til I decide to get myself banned.

I have seen screenshots of GM 12 being very rude in prontera. People who are saying things about GM 12 arent speaking without proper evidence. Banning a bot...is a proper GM duty, and if a player reports a bot of course she has to ban it.

This technical GM thing. What does it exactly mean?

Where did you come from?It was directed towards Ultima, I dont care if its your best friend, stay out of it, unless your her, you can join in too, and where do I say I care much for anyones opinion,much less yours.

Where did we come from? We are OoC members and we defend our guildies from people who don't know what they are doing. Ultima is might tougher than you think she is and we would like you to stay in your little bliss world instead of being 'corrupted' with truth like us.

I'm currently wondering if I and my guildies should start to post all the ss to burst your bubbles. Evidence is on my side, therefore, I am not scared of anyone. If you mis-read or mis-interprete my stuff, that's a pity, because you are living in 'denial'... Evidence is dead there...

p.s. I guess all of you interpret the :@ as a happy face whatnot from her.. if you use MSN, it's the angry face. Therefore, is she being polite or NOT?

p.p.s. As said, GMs banning BOTS is their duty.. if they're not stopping bots, what on earth are they supposed to DO?!

I think you missed my point, let me put it in bold since you seem unable to highlight sentences yourself, I will do it for you. Here is the first sentence. The main part is in Bold O.K., for you. Icon_wink

SwiftStrike Wrote:Where did you come from?It was directed towards Ultima, I dont care if its your best friend, stay out of it, unless your her, you can join in too, and where do I say I care much for anyones opinion,much less yours.

Ok here is the first part.

SwiftStrike Wrote:Where did you come from?It was directed towards Ultima,

^This right here states the comment was indeed to Ultima.But wait theres more. The obvious...

SwiftStrike Wrote:I dont care if its your best friend,

^Here we see ,in bold that I dont seem to care, wait theres also Italic it seems it is supposed to mean wheither or not its a friend of yours, but, wait little one, I'm not done, the climax is reaching.

SwiftStrike Wrote:stay out of it

^ that is the last part of the sentence, we see it further strengthens the last part. not giving you caution before you answer but telling you, you have no place. and finally the most important part.

SwiftStrike Wrote:,

Here we see what we think is a normal comma, but no, it means indeed "pwned". why because the paragraph Reis responded with had no place either. Thank you, Reis for attending Common Sense101

heres something I find funny...

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

And "your" guildies seem to know that best, firsthand, closeup, and personal that is.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2006 10:48 PM by SwiftStrike.)
07-23-2006 10:25 PM
Kaede Offline
*.: The KutleRY :.*

Most disturbing thing of the cloning is that it tells your character's Hit Points ... therefore, that's evasion of privacy/character build ... I someone asks for it fine, but someone randomly cloning people who aren't aware of it and disclosing their HP ... that's rude/wrong ...

P.S. I remember when you cloned ppl Jade ... and I can aassure you that you did not show other character's HP ....
07-23-2006 10:36 PM
DaN!eL Offline
Ebil !!

Burst our bubbles! My bubbles ready. Icon_twisted
Im sorry that i dont go out of my to get ss to blackmail with. Icon_sad
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2006 10:41 PM by DaN!eL.)
07-23-2006 10:40 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

In a sense yes, I'm in a state of bliss. I'm happy with my chars, and I enjoy my time on heRO.

But I hear voices in my head, and especially hear things through the grapevine, that I may or may not particularly like. And just like you, some of the stuff I hear I really don't care about. But I can only judge on what I see for myself, as you can only judge from what you see yourself.

Vitor Wrote:GM-12 being rude...impossible, she is very nice, and she is working to improve her skill like a gm, or do u think some people borned like a gm?

I've been told she can actually design maps. So, is she hanging out in Bios, watching me MVP, hanging out with the BRs, just to observe the (very bad) map design? Maybe examine the map textures and layers? Hang out in Prontera just to chat, possibly about game mechanics and how map design would affect that? How about possible map designs for future events?

So really, the question at hand is, what is her purpose, and has she fulfilled it?

Ben says she's a "technical" GM. And I hear that she's designing maps. So really, is her true purpose public relations? I haven't seen much in terms of game technicalities, and judging from other people's opinions, there is much more in the PR department in her favor.

Haha public relations. I can't believe I let that slip. I'm losing it.

Hahaha.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
07-23-2006 10:44 PM
DaN!eL Offline
Ebil !!

Umm... could someone translate? i dont speak nerd.
07-23-2006 10:48 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

I can do it for free. Hold on this is gonna take a while.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
07-23-2006 10:51 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??GM-12 : Players evaluation

DaN!eL Wrote:Umm... could someone translate? i dont speak nerd.

Quote:Let's explain it in words you can understand
[Image: screenheroserver624yt6.jpg]

07-23-2006 10:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply