Poll: Do you think GM-12 is doing a good job as a heRO Game Master?
Yeah, she/he rocks.
I like this GM, but I haven't seen this GM doing much for the community...
His/her events are not bad, but i don't see alot of it.
I don't see him/her online really often.
She/he keeps ignoring me all the time.
I don't think this person is a good GM for the heRO community.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GM-12 : Players evaluation
sirona Away
Eh?!

RE: GM-12 : Players evaluation

DaN!eL Wrote:Burst our bubbles! My bubbles ready. Icon_twisted
Im sorry that i dont go out of my to get ss to blackmail with. Icon_sad

I don't need to blackmail.. I showed some people the screenies if they asked me to show them. I told my guildies they can post the screenies I have if they feel like to. I don't feel like posting my set of ss.. Thus speaking, I just like preserving you in the bubble... /gg

Off I go! I won't be answering any private messages... because I'm on sick leave Have funIcon_exclaim

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
07-23-2006 10:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DaN!eL Offline
Ebil !!

BAHAHAHAHA
07-23-2006 11:00 PM
DaN!eL Offline
Ebil !!

I love how u guys twist these screenies.
07-23-2006 11:01 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

RE:??GM-12 : Players evaluation

Ultima_Pi Wrote:In a sense yes, I'm in a state of bliss.??I'm happy with my chars, and I enjoy my time on heRO.

This indicates she is having fun playing almost 24 hours a day, which I'm glad to hear, what else is there to do but sit in front of rag Icon_lol

Ultima_Pi Wrote:But I hear voices in my head, and especially hear things through the grapevine, that I may or may not particularly like.??And just like you, some of the stuff I hear I really don't care about.??But I can only judge on what I see for myself, as you can only judge from what you see yourself.

This point here, is where the author, with way too much time on there hands, I can state, is trying to confuse you, you see normal english would be dull and make her look "normal" EWW!. To summerize she states that she hears things from people, wheither she likes it or not, wheither she cares or not, judge what you see, and not what you hear is what she is trying to tell the reader.

Vitor Wrote:GM-12 being rude...impossible, she is very nice, and she is working to improve her skill like a gm, or do u think some??people borned like a gm?
Ultima_Pi Wrote:I've been told she can actually design maps.??So, is she hanging out in Bios, watching me MVP, hanging out with the BRs, just to observe the (very bad) map design???Maybe examine the map textures and layers???Hang out in Prontera just to chat, possibly about game mechanics and how map design would affect that???How about possible map designs for future events?

You see here she states GM's are watching her, maybe they like her? maybe there watching her, who knows there are "bugs" that "people" seem to report long after they've been discovered. You see, GM's are people to, cant they have fun?

Ultima_Pi Wrote:So really, the question at hand is, what is her purpose, and has she fulfilled it?

She is using a questioning method here, because she doesnt know what the GM does or doesnt do, meaning if GM-12 was working on maps how would any of us know, let us throw away this comment, it belongs in the trash.

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Ben says she's a "technical" GM.??And I hear that she's designing maps.??So really, is her true purpose public relations???I haven't seen much in terms of game technicalities, and judging from other people's opinions, there is much more in the PR department in her favor.

Same as the above paragraph, this person has too much time on there hands, as I stated, it belongs in the trash.

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Haha public relations.??I can't believe I let that slip.??I'm losing it.??

Hahaha.

Way to much time.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
07-23-2006 11:02 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

RE: ??GM-12 : Players evaluation

Manifus Wrote:
DaN!eL Wrote:Umm... could someone translate? i dont speak nerd.

Quote:Let's explain it in words you can understand
[Image: screenheroserver624yt6.jpg]

As you can see here in Common Sense 101 is 2 Comments, "Marivel" and the other one is, self explanitory, the screeny seems to be...twisted somewhat, Talenawolf seems to be dead, there's some type of MVP in front of them and who doesnt say that when they see an MVP?not everyone has a 10 man party and not everyone can "accidently" set off glitches Icon_wink like you see here, maybe the dailogue was meant to be "******* Talena is Dead" we'll never know, and...This pic is more legit Icon_lol,
[Image: screenheroserver189pg8.jpg]
Icon_lol

And yes, I found out just now it was because Talena was killed, Let me tell that to Neo, wait where is he on the server?neo pm me ON THE SERVER please.

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2006 11:49 PM by SwiftStrike.)
07-23-2006 11:08 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

why don't you all keep this relevant to GM 12, and go kill yourself with a rusted waffle iron Swift, and stop disrespecting my guild

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
07-23-2006 11:13 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

-sigh-

SwiftStrike Wrote:Stay out of it

and 2...

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

and 3 for the strikeout.

SwiftStrike Wrote:And "your" guildies seem to know that best, firsthand, closeup, and personal that is.

Thanks for the dissrespect. Here, heres mine, go back to being 10.

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2006 11:41 PM by SwiftStrike.)
07-23-2006 11:17 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

SwiftStrike Wrote:You see here she states GM's are watching her, maybe they like her? maybe there watching her, who knows there are "bugs" that "people" seem to report long after they've been discovered.

Why would I need to report something that's already been reported???Ah, perhaps because it was twisted in such a way that it needed to be clarified???12, Aegis, and Feith have all seen me MVP legitimately.??I've even explained the technicalities of reproducing the now known "bug" to Aegis in game.

SwiftStrike Wrote:You see, GM's are people to, cant they have fun?

Of course they can, as long as it doesn't negatively interfere with my gameplay.??Such as, showing my hitpoints on a clone when I did not ask to be cloned, or perhaps 'accidentally' being in the way of me placing my ankle snares?

SwiftStrike Wrote:She is using a questioning method here, because she doesnt know what the GM does or doesnt do, meaning if GM-12 was working on maps how would any of us know, let us throw away this comment, it belongs in the trash.

Judging by the question of the poll

Do you think GM-12 is doing a good job as a heRO Game Master?

Since you think that the GM rocks, you obviously know what her function is.??Since I think she isn't doing any good for the community, I obviously must not know what it is, or have observed it as of late.

So, would you care to enlighten us, O objective one?

SwiftStrike Wrote:-sigh-

What my guildies do is up to them, as is what yours do.??You and I are seemingly having an intelligent arguement (more like borderline flame war)about the merits of GM-12, and the rest of non-contributors are merely spectating.

So, DaN!eL...

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2006 11:48 PM by Ultima_Pi.)
07-23-2006 11:47 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

RE:??GM-12 : Players evaluation

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Why would I need to report something that's already been reported???Ah, perhaps because it was twisted in such a way that it needed to be clarified???12, Aegis, and Feith have all seen me MVP legitimately.??I've even explained the technicalities of reproducing the now known "bug" to Aegis in game.

SwiftStrike Wrote:who knows there are "bugs" that "people" seem to report long after they've been discovered.

SwiftStrike Wrote:You see, GM's are people to, cant they have fun?

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Of course they can, as long as it doesn't negatively interfere with my gameplay.??Such as, showing my hitpoints on a clone when I did not ask to be cloned, or perhaps 'accidentally' being in the way of me placing my ankle snares?
SwiftStrike Wrote:You see, GM's are people to,

as GM's are people too, they are not free from making mistakes, other GM's have done the same, even to me, I've been negativley interfered with plently of times. But I forgot the world is perfect, and so are GM's Icon_lol

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Since you think that the GM rocks, you obviously know what her function is.??Since I think she isn't doing any good for the community, I obviously must not know what it is, or have observed it as of late.

So, would you care to enlighten us, O objective one?

SwiftStrike Wrote:She is using a questioning method here, because she doesnt know what the GM does or doesnt do, meaning if GM-12 was working on maps how would any of us know,

SwiftStrike Wrote:let us throw away this comment, it belongs in the trash.

SwiftStrike Wrote:-sigh-

Ultima_Pi Wrote:What my guildies do is up to them, as is what yours do.??You and I are seemingly having an intelligent arguement (more like borderline flame war)about the merits of GM-12, and the rest of non-contributors are merely spectating.

So, DaN!eL...

A twisted pic seems like something he should be able to stay in. Especially if its being "abused"(good word for you) to mean something else. . Icon_wink

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Ignorance...

eh you know the rest.

Goodnight all, had fun, still waiting for that PM neo. Ingame too! Icon_wink

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2006 12:19 AM by SwiftStrike.)
07-24-2006 12:16 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

SwiftStrike Wrote:Goodnight all, had fun, still waiting for that PM neo. Ingame too! Icon_wink

Huh?

And back on topic, have you actually stated real reasons for your vote? or is it jsut because of special treatment or what not? please elaborate :O

07-24-2006 12:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply