• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a clear rule(s) about spamming music or dance please
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE: Make a clear rule(s) about spamming music or dance please

Why even play with sfx. RO to this and gameplay increases by 700%

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3NwJF28wjU

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
06-21-2011 05:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

[Image: zl2b0k.jpg]

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
06-21-2011 07:27 AM
Ange Offline

RE:??Make a clear rule(s) about spamming music or dance please

Shinigami l0_0l Wrote:and i usually stop posting until i feel insulted by people who cant respect others opinion or when they're trying to post false statement...
lrn2grammar
06-21-2011 10:26 AM
nezu Offline
Priest of The Future

RE: ??Make a clear rule(s) about spamming music or dance please

Ange Wrote:
Shinigami l0_0l Wrote:and i usually stop posting until i feel insulted by people who cant respect others opinion or when they're trying to post false statement...
lrn2grammar

lrn2stfu seriously its a game who cares about grammar. grammar ocd freaks like u gonestly annoy alot of ppl. just stfu about grammar and go photoshop some more fake c whites farming screens.
06-22-2011 12:21 AM
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE:????Make a clear rule(s) about spamming music or dance please

nezu Wrote:
Ange Wrote:
lrn2grammar

lrn2stfu seriously its a game who cares about grammar. grammar ocd freaks like u gonestly annoy alot of ppl. just stfu about grammar and go photoshop some more fake c whites farming screens.
u jelly?
06-22-2011 12:28 AM
Ange Offline

RE: ????Make a clear rule(s) about spamming music or dance please

Rankin Wrote:
nezu Wrote:
Ange Wrote:
lrn2grammar

u jelly?
I care about grammar because I can't figure out what he's trying to say. Also, I use GIMP.
06-22-2011 12:34 AM
nezu Offline
Priest of The Future

if u dont understand what u quoted from him uv gotta be retarded or something
06-22-2011 02:14 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Nezu:??As I posted in the post you replied to earlier, I fight for the wronged.??Not everyone cares only for their own thoughts and discomforts.??Your suggestions for fixing the problem have obviously been rejected by those offended.??This thread only takes up two pages for me.??And, lastly, the final sentence in your post in question makes little sense.??Don't stop reading here, however.??I've much more for you.

Ellie:??Not sure if you and I have ever had problems in the past (poor memory and not one to hold a grudge) - and I certainly hope this doesn't give rise - but, if a topic is annoying, why waste your time with it???Seems counterintuitive to me; but I mean not to offend.

Ange:??Only but a small percent of the server ever actually visits the forums.??Although they've their own reasons for abstaining from the forums, the problem is not faced by only two people.??This problem is only faced by two people who are active in the forums.
Also, what happened to your avatar???It was brilliant.??=[

Circe:??I believe the songs last for thirty seconds.??Certainly not much longer than answering a wrong number dialed or removing your attack cat from your friend's face; but it is that much more annoying.
Either way, though, we aren't complaining about the songs.??We're complaining about the people who spam them.??I'm doing so because they purposely annoy others; and people such as these are bad for the peaceful environment we've come to know heRO to be.
Not making it a rule is okay by me; but you'll see my av (not likely the one you're seeing now - I do love change) in the next thread to bring it up, and the next.??Ok

PBJ:??Different people have different tastes.??While you are not obligated to empathize with your opposites; a little understanding goes a long way, yeah?

Nezu:??Stay on track.??Are you against Shinigami or Ange???Or, are you just simply a misanthrope???=\

Ange:??GIMP n grammar ftw.

Nezu:??What's that about - in your last post.
[EDIT]
Also, "retarded" is horribly offensive. Why not use "dull," "daft" or "defunct" since that is what you mean? Or, do you truly mean to imply that people with mental retardation are an insult?

Sorry I've been away a bit.??I'm on a shared network that likes to lose connectivity.??=/

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2011 02:32 AM by Whispers.)
06-22-2011 02:27 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I believe in fighting for wrongs done to people also, but in this case I really feel the problem can be solved by the person themselves.

Turning off SFX and playing whatever music you like is an option, changing your SFX for musics is a choice, picking a different town to talk to your friends with is an option.

It sometimes comes down to us to take responsibility for actions caused by others, and this extends beyond stupid bullcrap drama in a videogame. Look at the problems we have in our own world that we could easily shrug off responsiblity for, and if nothing is done we only continue to spiral. There has to be some manning up to crap sometimes and taking responsibility for things even if they are not your fault.

Life is certainly a complicated thing, but its more interesting because of it. ;]

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-22-2011 09:18 AM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

I'm going to go spam crazy uproar in town next to the healer, brb.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
06-22-2011 10:31 AM