Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
+1 gms,
Fabre Offline
Novangel

+1 gms,

just want to thank you for the free exp quet you gave us, it was so very help full for elders and newbs, and made use o the kks, of crackers i had in storage. also i really like he master marin, over all it was a fun quest and really nice, i hope to see more exp quests over the years. so good job gms, and thanks.
luvs.

"Lady" Fabre, and the house of Luvs.
WS-96, LK-96, SL-97,
Wzd-89, Sge-93, HP-96,
Chmp-90, Rge-94, arch-96,
(@who2 fabre) if you need help with something.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/
^short cut,for support ticket^
07-06-2011 12:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

RE: +1 gms,

MOAR Laugh yea thanks Icon_biggrin

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
07-06-2011 10:23 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

Mwa i was happy with the bit of extra exp but i don't think we need to get spoiled haha. This was fun but i hope we won't get alot more exp quests in the future, i prefer the quests where we get a hat instead or some other reward then just exp.

We got rewarded for our work and love, but we don't have to forget to work for what we get Icon_razz

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
07-06-2011 10:32 AM
Fabre Offline
Novangel

yea well htere are alot o hats quests, an item quests we barely have ny exp quest, an usually the holiday quests arent as easy, so thats why i said i hope we get more like this, cause it helped me alot. i especiallly for my @ater accounts, they both now have max vending. and it helped all 12 on my main account alot. and it helped my wifes account even though shes newb and only has 3 charactes, and for my forger i got 50% job which is great since its so hard to lvl it.
jus saying still luvs gms, for giving us a rare to find exp quest. especially since spring and summer gives us a rush of newbs joining after school ends, they really needed ht exp boost, to help them get started. and anything that helps newbs out, i am a supporter for. like the beenie buddy hat from the save npc in pront. that was also a great addition for the same helpfull reason. idk just rambling now i think.
luvs

"Lady" Fabre, and the house of Luvs.
WS-96, LK-96, SL-97,
Wzd-89, Sge-93, HP-96,
Chmp-90, Rge-94, arch-96,
(@who2 fabre) if you need help with something.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/
^short cut,for support ticket^
07-06-2011 11:57 AM
Jin Kazumi Offline
Seasoned Knight

RE:??+1 gms,

Fabre Wrote:jus saying still luvs gms, for giving us a rare to find exp quest. especially since spring and summer gives us a rush of newbs joining after school ends,??they really needed ht exp boost, to help them get started. and anything that helps newbs out, i am a supporter for. like the beenie buddy hat from the save npc in pront. that was also a great addition for the same helpfull reason.??idk just rambling now i think.????
luvs

So true. In a weird way, I am one of these "newbs" Icon_suprised
(especially seeing as I got a 96 LK and a few other classes up and quit for 7+ months xD)
<3 Summer, <3 Events

[Image: 6cf2i3p5.png]
Characters:
Jin Kazumi 97/66 Lord Knight
Ken Kazumi 9x/xx Assasin Cross
Roy Kazumi 2x/xx Merchant (overcharge slave)
Chad Kazumi 76/xx Bard
Fuu Kazumi 83/xx Priest
Yue Kazumi 68/xx Star Gladiator

I lurk hard and stuff
07-06-2011 06:34 PM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

I loved the Irish Topper...though bummed I couldn't get one to +8, I tried so hard too..like, used up so many friends accounts to get that too..ha ha. All in all I got like 57 hats or something, only 3 to +7, and 2 didn't make it to +8..and I kept the first one. *le sigh

:P But yes, I liked this quest as well, though I didn't do it much..but thanks to Tanuki for pulling me away from things last week for her beach party and so I could do that. ^^

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
07-07-2011 12:40 PM