Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feature Curiosity
KattyOne Offline

Feature Curiosity

I'm curious about a feature Renewal engine has, its just the buff bar and it has timers like ours, but when you scroll over it apparently it'll tell you what the spell does and how long you have it for.

It's a simple thing, but nice. NOT saying we need it or anything but would it be difficult to adapt a feature like this to HeRO?

I'm really dumb when it comes to the whole ro server thing. So I has NO IDEA.

So please don't flame me for asking...

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look Down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, its a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now DIAMONDS. Anything is possible when your not trolling.
07-17-2011 02:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

RE: Feature Curiosity

i think if we implement something from the renewal client, it'd have to be the whole client. not sure but yeah

implementation was kind of being worked on but no idea on if it's still even going on at the moment

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
07-17-2011 02:44 AM
KattyOne Offline

Another Feature that would be useful would be the storage update that organizes it far better. BUT if this isn't possible then its not possible Icon_sad

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look Down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, its a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now DIAMONDS. Anything is possible when your not trolling.
07-17-2011 04:46 AM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

+1 storage organization

And leave the items in the kafra from when you last threw them in. Much simpler to find stuff you use often that way, or recent loot to overprice.

Though I believe it comes down to renewal, or no renewal. Personally I hate the having to hit esc a dozen times to log out. Sweat

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
07-17-2011 01:07 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

You can't actually take small portions from a client and move them into another. So if this were to happen, heRO would have to upgrade to a full XRay RE Client, which was something I was working on but is a major pain in the ass to do. Also not to mention XRay is out of date >>....
07-17-2011 03:19 PM
KattyOne Offline

Rankin I miss you Icon_sad level up your charmeleon btw!

07-17-2011 05:42 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Well I know there was Buff detail when you hovered over the picture for the buff and organized storage on the server I was on before coming to here...like 3 years or more ago. So I doubt they are renewal only. I'm sure if we have genius scripters here they can whip something up if they felt like it.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
07-17-2011 06:27 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE:??Feature Curiosity

KattyOne Wrote:Rankin I miss you Icon_sad level up your charmeleon btw!
But I got a dark one thats lvl 100 >:|
07-17-2011 07:47 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

That would have been nice when bleeding and crit wounds were introduced! Bleeding didn't have an icon so it occaisionally threw people for a loop when they did get bled and it broke their cast or just killed them out of the blue. And for some reason (I dunno why) but people thought the crit wounds icon was bleeding.

Personally, I'm all for progress and renewal stuff, but not all people agree. Some people think Renewal has killed RO. There are still a lot of issues that need to be gone through before they'd ever make it over to heRO.

Even still, I think the renewal client would be a wonderful step forward. BUT some of the systems the REclient is on kicks the storage inventories back to 600 from our current 1000 =/
07-17-2011 08:44 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

but at least you'd have storage search and alphabetical organization

PRAISE THE LORD

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
07-17-2011 08:57 PM