Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spread the love
raphael.cruger Offline
>:|

Spread the love

Well let me start of by saying I love RO, and after being through almost every friggin server out there I gotta say I love HeRo, for a simple reason; it is the best. I mean you want role play, awesome Woe, good PvP, a friendly community whatever, fact is HeRo rules!! xD I mean the custom stuff is just to die for! Hats off to the admins and GMs cuz they friggin' rule!! Well i think I'll end the intro there don't wanna get too sugary; its just that in all the time I've spent here(a year on and off), I've noticed a change in the people and their demeanor, specifically the home crowd. It seems they are a bit less eager to help; and i don't mean giving away suff cuz thats just plain pointless and I never encourage giving freebies to newbies; what I'm referring to is their willingness to provide information and answers on main, or the lack of such. No doubt this is a product of the stupid and retarded and repetitive questions people ask, and the sheer exhaustion of patience caused as such, but still, people are definitely less forgiving then they were. And while I can understand this it strikes me that this patience is a great loss to our, for lack of a better word, home. I mean after all there is a certain joy to be obtained from directing a hapless newbie to the nearest kafra,warper,stylist,lvling ground whatever. Even a directive to check the wiki or instructions on how to do research themselves wouldn't really take that much effort would it. And while there no doubt exist the generous souls who loyally surrender their time and typing skills to the err.. less gifted.. the majority maintain a rather haughty silence unbecoming to a community as beautiful as ours.
Ugh I run out of expletives(finally geez!) Anyway guys what else can I say? Spread the love, even to the less deserving; if there ever were such a thing.
Peace. Happy huntingIcon_biggrin

also,
PC> Veteran sword

The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles. - Meshuggah
07-18-2011 02:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vahn_ashwood Offline
O_o All glory to the hypnotoad....

RE: Spread the love

Lol I love helping folks on main when I can! Sometimes I've got it turned off though when people start flaming or trolls come out, but if I can help in any way,i will. Oh, and the pc was like...15 mill or somethin. Not sure

Yoink!
[Image: x6nexl.gif]
Chars: BK SinX, Swordie, GS, Asura Monk, Ninja
07-18-2011 02:41 PM
CapitalVoii Away
Manny Pacquiao FTW

A lot do this nowadays, i might agree that by the time i joined the server, around early 2010 people were really nice.

B>Stems,Fabrics,WSS,Blue Herbs. Look for Voii on main.

IGN:
Havaianas 9x Creator *KoJ
Quandary- 9x Sniper *KoJ
Bad Voii-9x Champion *Guildless
RIP-Everleigh Ray-9x BS *Guildless
RIP-Ray Everleigh- 9x Wiz  *Tea Time
RIP-Voii-9x SG *Guildless
RIP-Anemic- 9x Hunter *No Time for Tea
RIP-Ray Voii- 99 Sniper *KoJ
07-18-2011 03:00 PM
Cat-Alin Away

I'm a very new member and up to now I haven't encountered anyone being in stony silence when I had a question. I don't ask questions very often, I'd rather look up information myself first.

But if someone has a question on Main, despite being new, I generally answer. Unless it's something I really have no idea about, in which case I stay silent.

C-A

Xiao Lan  - Level 74 Wizard
Gong Zhu - Level 31 Vend Merchant
Yu Lian - Level 29 FS Acolyte
10-26-2013 04:28 AM
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

there's no such thing as love..
love is a myth..

nuff said
10-26-2013 07:16 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Stopped at awesome woe, you clearly didn't play 1% of all the servers out there.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
10-26-2013 09:14 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Remember that this post dates from 2011 ...

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
10-26-2013 11:08 AM
Sen Offline
Arcana Gala

This was nice to read!
I'm not new to heRO anymore (although I'd really love to continue saying I am, just for fun) and when someone's question goes unanswered in main, tbh I don't reply even if I know the answer. It's because I'm such a hesitant person, always doubting myself, so usually I just pm them haha.
For the woe & pvp, can't say anything since I'm not experienced enough to join/don't have time. But most of the stuff there is pretty true.
For the 2-3 years I've been here, I can definitely say people were a lot more helpful back then, and the attitude of some players are changing now. Nevertheless, I still stay here because of the people who still do their best to help others, those just make me smile.
I also love the random comments on main, just people having fun.

[Image: c6wglkt.gif]
Arcana Gala : thread &tumblr
Send me a pm!

10-26-2013 11:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChaosPrince Offline
Troll Prince

raphael.cruger Wrote:I gotta say I love HeRo, for a simple reason; it is the best. I mean you want role play,

Hello Batu, I do role play my NAME:
As soon as I log on, I wreck chaos on main and people get butthurt.
And +1 to AMJ's comment.

Truly,

ChaosPrince
10-26-2013 03:05 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

Your NAME is Richard?

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
10-26-2013 06:13 PM