Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class Specific Discussion Forums
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Class Specific Discussion Forums

Simply put, an area to discuss class specific stuff, like guides, gear suggestions Leveling spots, Build discussions and the like.

Little comments and offtopic things in current whines tend to rub me the wrong way and I like to defend the classes I love (most of them), and tend to derail topics further without realizing.

Novice and SN- (Dunno too many people who play perma novices and only like 1 or 2 people I know who seriously play SN, I suppose it could be an optional part of this suggestion)

Swordsman-

Thief-

Magician-

Archer-

Acolyte-

Merchant-

Extended Classes-

No harm, no foul if you decide against it, but I think it'd be a nice way to organize a little bit and get some meaningful public discussions around.
07-18-2011 07:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: Class Specific Discussion Forums

I'd be for it, would be nice- and might encourage people to write some guides and such on classes to help newer and less experienced players of the class.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
07-18-2011 10:45 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

Nice but still in development. Merchant 2 Creators experience xD.

The test copy the numbers they give you. Get a fire axe asp. Until then level by spores, Payon one map right. When you have a fire axe go to muka two maps down from morroc (lv appox 18-30*). Then go to wolfs 2 maps down from wolfs level there until exp points like become 2% approx per monster. You can then go to les but it requires a quest (kinda hard for lone mercs).

PS. don't be afraid to use potions cause the opposite requires a healer, hax gears or slow leveling. The Pantie & Undershirt combo is also a nice starter gear.

If you chose to go alchemist, there is a nice super novice selling embryo most of the times. If you do not want to make embryo by yourself.

Homonculus options:

Lif < hard in the context of micro management and wait for evolution. But has more hax damage in comparison to the other homonculus excluding super moves.
Amistr < sucky sheep that do not help in training except tapping. Since I trained one a small guide for his/your training. Stay at les until you are bored meanwhile get a earth axe. When you have the axe you can go to turtle island dungeon entrance (requires a quest). When there as you would have noticed Amistr is not useful damage wise. You kill monsters 60% of the time let Amistr tap. Unless you have more time and potions than I wanted to use.
PS you trans here unless you get a party as a sp slave (requires blue potions) - blue herbs + scell + npc items - Amistr should max level with this guide before trans or after.
PS castling can be useful for mvping/pvp/ training in turtle dungeon.
Vanilmirth > best leveling partner (same guide as Amistr). But when Vanilmirth is lv 80+ you can go to anubis, 4th lv of the shinx (left dungeon from morroc). You can tap it with a (bolt skill) by using a ice falcion or fireblend(can only target anubis) Vanilmirth will do the main killing. A note on potion use, heal your homonculus but at times it seems useless you can let him die if you can run away otherwise heal him and hope for a lonesome anubis.
The birdie (lazy for the name)??> not as good as lif and vanilmirth imo. It has some nice moves a mvp move like vanilmirth (I think) main characteristic is flee.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2011 01:46 AM by Seth~.)
07-19-2011 01:39 AM
trinitrotoluen Offline

In hero,i suggest making a merchant first and then go do fishing.it will help u to leveling faster.u also can sell them with vending skill to earn money and then buy some useful equip for starting leveling

Become champion in pvp is not only way to be famous.just be lord of namless to get loving from heroes xD.

sieuxathu. Sniper 96/64 hcp really hunter, need aura.
Tri Nitro Toluen creator 97/61 noob bomd man,wish my old AI
physical attractive champion cant control lvl mvp hunter
kute blacksmith 70/40 fishing man
~super stealing~ rogue 94/50 lkf 1 policeress to marry
Acid Clohidrics alchemist 96/50 ad maker  
07-19-2011 08:34 AM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

I agree.

In fact, this forum has no specific sections at all about help with game mechanics (namely WoE) or any class-specific discussion. Sure there's the "Help/Guide" section but that gets filled with crashes/RO-error problems and turns into more of a installation-troubleshooting section rather than a place to get advice/guides about gear/builds/levelling.

I'll try not to turn this into a WoE thread, but I think a big reason alot of players suck at specific areas of the game is that they get little to no help on the forum. These days, the only way to become 'good' or 'go pro' it seems is to join a well-experienced guild or play RO for a damn long time.??

I, for one, literally suck ASS at EVERYTHING PvM. I don't know where to level, what gears are the best for the fastest levelling, what's required for MvPing, what the new gears do, etc. I levelled my hunter on damn enchanted peachtrees before the world of hillwinds blew my mind and hillwinds aren't even THAT great.

BUT, arrogance aside, I know my WoE. I know what needs to be done in WoE, I know how to do well in WoE and I'm willing to contribute to this forum to help if this section is made. A lot of this server doesn't know enough about how to WoE properly simply because they can't get the PROPER help they need unless they're in the top WoE active guilds. (An example was that thread just earlier about profs bolting in WoE, seriously, people need to learn that you just don't do that). However, if there were written guides or simply just a bunch of related threads in a dedicated WOE/CLASS/LEVELLING/GEAR/BUILDS section, it makes things a hell of a lot easier for people finding it hard to be good at this game.

Also, I know there's @Main for general help/queries in-game, but seriously, nobody's going to give a page-long indepth response to a completely new person to the server. In fact, the noobs that ask for help on main often get sarcastic, wrong or useless info when they could be self-researching the proper stuff written by the most experienced players over the forum.

EDIT: I don't know if you guys can read, Seth and trintontleruern, but this thread wasn't made for whatever reason you are posting here.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2011 09:25 AM by pnutbuttajelly.)
07-19-2011 09:16 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

lol. I haven't really tried to make sense, its to much effort but I can understand it. Evil

what does trintontleruern meen? googled and the reponse was

Your search - g trintontleruern - did not match any documents.
Mad

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
07-19-2011 09:34 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

I would love sections like this so I can write guides and then argue/defend them :D

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
07-19-2011 10:18 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

I agree, it would be nice to make them distinct from client-related questions.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
07-19-2011 11:26 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Class Specific Discussion Forums

Seth~ Wrote:lol. I haven't really tried to make sense, its to much effort but I can understand it. Evil

what does trintontleruern meen? googled and the reponse was

Your search - g trintontleruern - did not match any documents.
Mad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinitrotoluene

AKA TNT- the explosives favored in cartoons next to Dynamite and oldschool Zelda style bombs (No Bombchus or Spider/Aqua bombs). Don't know the guy, but suppose he's not to be confused with TNT: the Drama network.

I'd think it'd only be a matter of time after these forums got up that there'd be topics on 3rd classes, regardless on if we ever get them or not, which can still be interesting info for the vets who want to gab, if they like them or not.
07-19-2011 11:39 AM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

Chemically, 2,4,6-trinitrotoluen or 2,4,6-trinitro-1-methylbenzen.

I'm pretty sure I know the basics how to make it.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
07-19-2011 12:01 PM