Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WOE for eastern hemishere
Pink~pink Offline

WOE for eastern hemishere

Open 1 castle for us in the eastern side of the world so we could also enjoy the fun pls... It is always in the morning here and i need to go to school...
07-21-2011 08:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: WOE for eastern hemishere

thus why i don't WoE, it's work for me. ):

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
07-21-2011 08:58 AM
Shikari Offline
Br?

I'm pretty sure Sunday woe is the eastern woe, since it's been discussed before.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
07-21-2011 09:07 AM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

yea. cause 2am on monday is friendly o.o

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
07-21-2011 10:20 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

anyway, i'm a carebear, so it doesn't really matter to me. In any case, it's been brought up before and it's a flat no.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
07-21-2011 10:41 AM
Millia Offline
Ancient Beast

RE:??WOE for eastern hemishere

Shikari Wrote:I'm pretty sure Sunday woe is the eastern woe, since it's been discussed before.

Sunday woe is more like European woe, not Asia etc.

Main Chars.
Lady_Millia - Lady Knight 9x/6x
Moonsorrow - Assassin Cross 99/6x
Takahashi - champ 9x/6x
Whitebane - Pally 9x/6x
Nakazawa Sensei - Prof. 9x/6x
07-21-2011 12:40 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Ah. Well, still its been discussed before =\ I can't say I remember why it was rejected though.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
07-21-2011 01:30 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

dunno, the most resounding reply seems to be that ppl who woe prefer to do them on sundays rather than saturdays because they have other things to do on saturdays...

imho a saturday noon-afternoon-night (server time) WOE would still allow for more access to a greater majority of the server pop, but i guess the notion of "build it and they will come" is not accepted for this proposition.

so imho just look at server peak traffic times (outside of the currently scheduled woes) and put a WOE slot there for more access to everyone...

but again, this will probably raise outrage from all the regular woe-ers... sometimes things like this make it seem as if some things just will never change even in the face of great possibilities...

-w-
07-29-2011 08:38 PM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

It seems this suggestion has been denied a ridiculous amount of times and it will probably never go anywhere.

What I think is an alternative, though, is moving Sunday to Saturday.
Currently, it's a late sunday night/early monday morning WoE for all of Europe/Asia. Moving it to Saturday makes so much more sense, because noone has Work/School to wake up for on a Sunday (unless you're weird).

If the reason against this is: "Some people prefer Sunday because they have something on on Saturday", then that's stupid. Saturday is as equal a day to have plans on as Sunday.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
07-29-2011 08:54 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

One thing that I think should be kept in mind is that for the GMs, it has been, is, and always will be impossible to please everyone. It comes with the territory. I know the server has always attemped to boast a world-wide friendly environment, but at some point they have to stop and consider the consequences of the decisions. Is it worth making a WoE for a certain part of the population? What happens if they do? Hosting a WoE that does not include the majority of the entire server population isn't the most brilliant endeavor, and is more then likely the leading reason this has never happened before.

I'm not sure how many people from the time zone have since come to this server, so maybe it's something worth looking into- but whatever decision comes about is not going to be catered to a certain group of people. It will be the server as a whole.

Personally before I join a server...one of the first few things I look at are drop rates, XP rates, population, current server progression...WoE times. Stuff like that. It seems a little silly to waltz into a server that you -know- is based in a timezone with a six hour difference or whatever and expect them to change things to suit you.
07-29-2011 10:29 PM