Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quick Hands
Seytan Offline

Quick Hands

I'm still downloading heRO so I thought let me give it a try, btw I'm new here so.. HI ALL!.
My english isn't really good and I suck at writing but I'll give it a try.
Here it goes!

The story of: Kaan "Seytan" Aziz

He opens his eyes realizing it's already dawn, while he keeps having flashbacks about his past he lights a cigarette. Young Seytan was neglected by his family at a very young age when he helped his older cousin rob the Tool Dealer at Morroc. Now years have past since then and Seytan hasn't changed a bit. He has earned himself some streetcredit over the years. Everyone in the kingdom of Rune-Midgard knows his name. He throws away his cigarette, grabs his daggers and puts them away in his long black coat. As he walks by the merchants he hears someone shouting his name.. SEYTAN ! SEYTAN ! He turns around and it's Yakuza his best friend, actually his only friend in this world.
Yakuza: 'So Seytan.. I've heard that Old Grambell is making a lot of money these days..Evil.
Seytan: 'Could be..'
Yakuza:' How about we go pay him a visit tonight?'
Seytan:'Hmmm... I'll see you around 5 outside the Weapon Dealer'
Yakuza:' Allright! Men I can't wait till I get some money in my handsOk!!!

Seytan hears the church hitting the bell.. dong... dong... dong... dong... dong...
Seytan:' Where the hell is Yakuza! It's 5'o clock already! Grr... Dammit Yakuza...'
Just as Seytan is walking away he hears Yakuza screaming
Yakuza:' Seytan ! Wait ! *huff* I've.. *puff* Found.. *huff* THE MOTHERLOAD !! *puff* '
Seytan:'What are you talking about? The motherload? What motherload?'
Yakuza:' There's this really rich merchant in town he is new here. On my way to you I saw him packing his stuff he is on his way to the bank!'
Seytan:' I'm not gonna rob a little merchant.. get a hold of yourself man! Do you think I do this for fun?!'
Yakuza:'Ofcourse not. But listen to me Seytan! As I walked by I saw that the halve of his cart was filled with gold! golden bars! REAL GOLD BARS!'
Seytan:'Wait what? You sure about this?'
Yakuza:'You got to trust me on this one Seytan let's go get our golden bars !Evil'
Seytan:'You better be right about this Yakuza..'

I doubt that u guys like it but here it was the "intro" of my characters storyIcon_smile

Tell me if you guys would like more or not xDD
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2011 11:45 AM by Seytan.)
07-21-2011 11:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply