Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Add enriched elunium to ...
Auspice Offline
Like a Boss

RE: Add enriched elunium to ...

Dumb. A lot of people, such as myself, do not have time for ToH. Therefore, there should be a different proposition if it was to be added. Maybe do it like Orichalum Ore, or however its spelled. A specific Elu from mining x5 = 1 Enriched Elu, or Ori. And having them both would make it harder for it still. Sure some people would mine all the time, but it wouldn't make it any less hard for them. It would still require a lot of time to get just 1 pure enriched elu/ori. And making them trade able is a bad idea. It would be sold by the donators, since they just B> their gears perfect as is. It's just another way for the rich to get richer, and the powerful to get.. more powerful?
08-06-2011 11:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dewy Offline

My proposition for ToH vouchers was because it's a once a month event that gives around 70-90 people EACH the chance to get it. It allows individuals to choose whether or not they want to keep the voucher for them self or to sell it off to other players. This allows people who can't make the ToH a chance at buying it from the vast amount winners who were able to make it.

As for trade status, I think it's fine with it requiring a GM service. It ends up being balanced if it's made equivalent to a ToH voucher and would force people to use GM services through donating or v4p.

As for the mining idea, it gets very tricky as to what the drop percentages should be. Obviously if it's to high then the server will be flooded with them since there's no restriction to how to how many a person can get. If the percentages are to low and were forced to mine 30 hours to get 1 well... It becomes a problem of casual vs hardcore gamer I guess...

Muspel being the only in game method of getting it right now though is terrible.
Cry

[Image: 1010vs256.gif]
If only RO was like this...
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2011 12:25 AM by Dewy.)
08-07-2011 12:24 AM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE:??Add enriched elunium to ...

iSpam Wrote:burn circe!! wait... wrong thread xD

Punctuation is important. I believe you mean "Burn, Circe!"

I've passed this link also onto Pandora, so please keep your arms inside the vehicle at all times.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

08-07-2011 06:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

how about v4p enriched elu/ori? would that be bad?

edit: but putting 2 exclamation points show more emotionIcon_twisted

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2011 06:35 AM by iSpam.)
08-07-2011 06:32 AM
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

Definitely against enriched elu/ori in v4p, during that past year with all those point possibly accumulated we'll get drowned in those, like that MoG and Odin's Mask >.>

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
08-07-2011 06:47 AM
Auspice Offline
Like a Boss

Mining seems to be the only logical way. Regardless if its a low drop rate or not. If you want it or need it that bad, find a donator friend or mine your fingers off. It shouldn't be easy to obtain in-game. So don't try to make it easy. It would absolutely destroy the market. +7's would be so common.
08-07-2011 08:39 AM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

more people mining... sounds good to me, tried mining to max point. fucking boring. maybe add a harder mining spot? like in thor 3 or something xD

yea i just realized putting it in v4p is bad considering how people can just find ways to abuse getting points(like asking friends to vote in an alt acct), although it'd be good for the server's rank

08-07-2011 10:16 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Add enriched elunium to ...

Dewy Wrote:My proposition for ToH vouchers was because it's a once a month event that gives around 70-90 people EACH the chance to get it. It allows individuals to choose whether or not they want to keep the voucher for them self or to sell it off to other players. This allows people who can't make the ToH a chance at buying it from the vast amount winners who were able to make it.

As for trade status, I think it's fine with it requiring a GM service. It ends up being balanced if it's made equivalent to a ToH voucher and would force people to use GM services through donating or v4p.

As for the mining idea, it gets very tricky as to what the drop percentages should be. Obviously if it's to high then the server will be flooded with them since there's no restriction to how to how many a person can get. If the percentages are to low and were forced to mine 30 hours to get 1 well... It becomes a problem of casual vs hardcore gamer I guess...

Muspel being the only in game method of getting it right now though is terrible.
Cry

i have to admit, the TOH idea is a good one.

At 1-2 enriched elu per voucher (or 1 voucher = 1 enriched elu and 1 enriched ori), i could imagine it boosting ToH attendance, raising competitiveness in ToH (thus allowing for harder ToHs), and in general raising more awareness to ToH.

noted, it will ruin some markets, but it's the same situation where bucklers and guards become so much cheaper since SBs and ValkShields came out.

If anything, more enricheds owned by more ppl might mean to more GM services (be it thru V4P or donations) being sinked.

might need some tweaking, but definitely worth looking into imho.

-w-
08-07-2011 12:07 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

there IS a harder mining spot. it's generally worthless compared to regular since the extra drops are like... OPB and the rough orichalcum that no one wants :X

good way to make advanced mining a more popular spot. advanced fishing gets mutant fishes pretty common and no more guppies - that in itself is really a huge boost from what the difference between regular/advanced mining is..

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
08-07-2011 12:21 PM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

advance mining spot is bull if you're gonna give rewards as awesome as enriched ores, i am well aware of the spot btw(has max mining points), is thor 3 mining spot now sounding better? >:D

08-08-2011 06:40 AM