Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regarding a weapon card.
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE: Regarding a weapon card.

Tatas are at most Twentyboltable with imp bolts, at most Thirtyboltable with siromas, but Firewall is the perfect tank for them. Remember they're cast sensors, have Eswoo, and like to drop the hammer like an MC. ADing them? lol go one map east instead of south and AD brads instead, they're a lot better exp and probably ohkoable due to their *much* higher def. So for some odd reason I was thinking AD = Ice Pick, so yeah. Ignore that.

YES, ceti summons are full on centi larvas, hence why, in my first post I said you duo it and snipe the larva off your buddy while the mama happily summons more.

Cornus are those pegasus/unicorn hybrids made of diabetes-level sugar and 9999 heals.

I guess when I said that new world poison goes through ED/Bath and will kill you, nobody was paying attention, so, once again, NEW WORLD POISON GOES THROUGH ED/BATH AND WILL KILL YOU. So it's not needed for centis (as it does nothing for you minus the +1 def/int), but it is VERY HELPFUL against the nepe as they spam drain like a botnet (like twenty botnets when under 4k HP or so).

One thing I recommend if you're farming here is to do the New World Trading Quest, as it gets you access to the most amazing foods in the game (all last 10 minutes and take 5 drops):
Ruin Strawberry Cake (Cornus; +5% Atk/Matk)
Arunafeltz Dessert Sandvitch (Tata; +7 Crit)
Schwarzenegger Pine Jube (Tata; +20 PD +10 Hit)
You can trade infinite amounts of these, however, you can only get more if you have less than... 5 or 10 or 7 or 13 or whatever in your inventory.

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2011 11:28 PM by ABlueJelly.)
08-09-2011 10:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

if you read what i typed on my last post, i was saying that ADing tacos isn't a good idea since profs can pretty much kill them with way less expense(sp lol)

about ED/bath, i meant it for the soul sucking skill of neps but with your homun there, it wouldn't be a problem

most creators(noobs like me) only ADs things that will result to profit > expense. i was mentioning the alternative ways on which stuff can be farmed with less cost rather than ADing. Well considering the fact that i know that he's a ranked brewer, i'm guessing he's one of those i-AD-everything creo xD so nvm then about being thrift Laugh

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
08-10-2011 01:21 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Angelic Rings are awesome!

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
08-10-2011 01:35 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Regarding a weapon card.

ABlueJelly Wrote:Tatas are at most Twentyboltable with imp bolts, at most Thirtyboltable with siromas, but Firewall is the perfect tank for them. Remember they're cast sensors, have Eswoo, and like to drop the hammer like an MC. ADing them? lol go one map east instead of south and AD brads instead, they're a lot better exp and probably ohkoable due to their *much* higher def. So for some odd reason I was thinking AD = Ice Pick, so yeah. Ignore that.
Tatacho's here are smart enough to use ganbantein, or so I thought. If they are, firewall tank goes bye bye.
08-10-2011 03:01 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

@iSpam If I can't kill it with my homonculus or it takes to long I usually try AD. Laugh

@azurerogue Is Angelic Rings really worth it? Or used by you for potion healing in those high ranked parties?

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
08-10-2011 03:40 AM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

ange ring's special effect lasts for only a single skill(without bragi and kiel) from what i have observed

@joe. i have been hunting tatas and they NEVER killed my firewall

08-10-2011 04:24 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

I don't use them for the heals, I use them for the INT/DEX/MDef

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
08-10-2011 09:12 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

@azurerogue *Hoping the ring is still obtainable* Why not the Glorious Public Ring (+2 to all stats).

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
08-10-2011 10:25 AM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

I've never seen our tatas use Gan, and I've killed a lot of them (enough for like 3 cellos, 2 frying pans, and a card). Killed even more before all the new world quest stuff went in (back when it was a portal behind the SM quest dude in Morroc). I'd assume because it's in their AI as attack not chase, and Hammerfall has a much higher priority (every time I screw up it's basically instafall stun Oh god *mash fwings and hope it wears off before you die*). But then again, when me and Ae were duoing, and she tanked one, it never Gan'd....

Oh and yeah, I was mostly going with the general feels of the posts... as to the AD thing, I was clarifying *exactly* how easy it is to kill tatas on a prof XD

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
08-10-2011 11:45 AM
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

tbh, i never knew it has other effect more than the +2int and chance for +heal efficiency. LOL

@jelly. my point exactly xD OT: even with 50vit, mammoth still gets me raped with his massive hammerfall tho... ALWAYS xD

08-10-2011 09:32 PM