Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ro Things- Irl
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Ro Things- Irl

Ever had a thought of something relating to ro out in the real world?

Did something ro'ish?

Leave stories here~

I'll start with this: A long while back I was in a store, and had the urge to toss the shopping cart into the big rack with fruit in it. You know the one? With the apples/oranges/bananas in it.

Then I did it. Icon_twisted

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
08-29-2011 01:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE: Ro Things- Irl

G-fisted and offensively fingered some girls IRL while investigating them.

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
08-29-2011 04:32 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

Zeny is my universal currency for RO based friends.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
08-29-2011 04:46 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

I always reference prices of things as k and m now. Car and house pricing is all in k's, because we all know that on RO it's too hard to type 5,600 so we type 5.6k.

Note: I'm a Senior at a university majoring in English: I giggle every time someone brings up that Shakespeare is a bard and I think about him doing frost jokes.

When I've been playing HeRO for too long in one sitting, it shows in my essays and papers that I have to write because I'll press the space bar or enter key far too much between the sentences that I write. (Thank you battle mode!)

I was reading a story where they reference something with Garm and I impressed the entire class with my massive knowledge about Garm and what it is. Same thing happened when there was some random reference to katars in a conversation and I had far too much knowledge running in my head about what a katar is, what it looks like, and how it's used.

I can't listen to the song "My Sharona" without mishearing the lyrics to being "My Siroma".

One that's a little Behemoth based, but I can't go up or down a large flight of stairs without thinking how Amara would most likely die doing them.

I also secretly guess what random people on the street would have for hp/sp or which class they would be if they were characters. (there are far too many Kafra employee's and healer brother and sisters where I live, and I don't beleive that any of my professors could ever be a prof in game)
08-31-2011 04:05 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

I always make RO references and sound effects irl. People look at me like 0.o? which just makes me laugh even more. Laugh

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
08-31-2011 04:16 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

takhara Wrote:Ever had a thought of something relating to ro out in the real world?

Did something ro'ish?

Leave stories here~

I'll start with this: A long while back I was in a store, and had the urge to toss the shopping cart into the big rack with fruit in it. You know the one? With the apples/oranges/bananas in it.

Then I did it. Icon_twisted
The Money lost in High Speed cart Ram is??the damages you pay to the store for repairations and replacements (and potentially to lawyers if you do it more than once or caused injuries/fatalities to anyone).

[Image: davycrockett.th.jpg]
DAVY CROCKET HAS A SMOKIE HAT! Wonder how many of them he had to kill to get it!

Poopoo hats have never been so stylish IRL. It's not going to catch on even if you sit around waiting for a dog to poop perfectly. And it's not going to help the pain when the cops beat??you under the suspicion of drugs (Green herbs for one)

Whenever someone sneezes and someone says "Bless you", what the crap, you're not an acolyte are you? A super novice? *gets punched*
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2011 04:38 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
08-31-2011 04:25 AM
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Ha ha ha, very nice.

I liked the reason for the money lost in HSCR.

Though this has more to do with in game, I tend to have at least a bit of a backstory behind my characters before actually beginning to play on them.

Like, my gunslinger- he has a brother with a name opposite of his. Even a bit of a story as to why as well Ok

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
08-31-2011 10:16 AM
Shikari Offline
Br?

I look for licence plates that have RO acronyms.

So far I've seen
FSK
EDP
ASR-4
kRo

Also I like imagining I can cast Lex Divina on my proffs sometimes, followed by Increase Agi to get the f*** out of class ._. Fucking humanities classes are so boring.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
08-31-2011 01:03 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

Haha, me and my friends irl have all made the "Bless you" jokes... usually I request agi up after someone says that XD

I haven't done much ro stuff irl though. The k/m notation for numbers is something I started doing before even coming to heRO, as it's simply a standard MMO thing which has high inflation.

Kinda surprised I haven't done more, as I've had numerous instances of where I've had RO dreams....
Best was one where I was on my prof and someone mindbreaker'd me in PvP XDDDDD

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2011 02:43 PM by ABlueJelly.)
08-31-2011 02:41 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Ro Things- Irl

Shikari Wrote:Also I like imagining I can cast Lex Divina on my proffs sometimes, followed by Increase Agi to get the f*** out of class ._. Fucking humanities classes are so boring.

I've always imagined my priests running around and??pouncing on people with a roll of duct tape in hand when I go spamming lex divina in game.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2011 08:04 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
08-31-2011 08:03 PM