[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possible WoE Changes
Former-GM-Glyph Offline
Circe's girlfriends' girlfriend

Possible WoE Changes

Greetings,

There are some changes in War of Emperium that we are thinking of adding and would like some feedback on whether these would be benificial and wanted by most of you.

Lets begin shall we?

1) Adding Castle Warps to the Warper NPC:
  • Kind of obvious as to why we're thinking of this, makes it easier to get around both during WoE and outside WoE hour, it may even get a few more people into the WoE action.
2) NPC for Changing Star Gladiator WoE Maps:
  • Made a Star Gladiator for WoE but its chosen map is not in the castle that you want to WoE in, or worse it's in a castle that closed during a rotation? Well then this might be the suggestion you want.
  • Note: This would ONLY be from WoE Castle map to WoE Castle map and would be between WoEs, so you cannot change during WoE.

3) Changing Sunday WoE Schedule to Saturday:
  • Note: This is NOT likely to occur, but we are gauging interest by the poll and by the opinions through posts in this thread before we consider this further.
  • Concerning the timing of WoE, we are not entirely sure on what we would do with the timing should we decide to go with this change, whether we would keep it at the same time or make it later/earlier.

I ask of you that if you have an interest in what's being discussed, please post/vote. Get your guildmates who are interested to view the thread and post/vote as well.

Seriously, give us your opinion on this, otherwise we can't take your view into consideration.

Sincerely,

Glyph
09-11-2011 10:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

RE: Possible WoE Changes

I like Warper as it lets whoever is forced to warp slave to play a class they want. SG is bad in woe anyways mostly so idk what that 2nd one is. If changing woe to saturday helps ppl join woe more im all for it

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
09-11-2011 11:15 PM
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

Castle Warper means no more needing someone to spend an hour casting warp portal and otherwise feeling really bored. I seem to recall hearing a rumor about DoE making some changes to give the normal defense party some fun (instead of being bored in Geffen the entire time just in case someone shows up), and I know exactly how boring just sitting there can be. Dedicated castle warping must be a new kind of hell for any priest player.

I'd be willing to bet that part of the reason nobody does a star glad in woe is because the maps rotate. Putting this in opens up another class for realistic WoE play ('cause iirc the map reset that's in the game is some sort of crazy voodoo that requires the alignment of the planets and a couple virgin sacrifices or something).
Imo everyone that voted no on this one:
a) doesn't want star glads in WoE here
b) doesn't want to have to reset their star glad's maps to be able to do this
c) doesn't want to make a new star glad to be able to set their maps to woe ones.
d) all of the above

As to the day change... I'm pretty meh on this. As long as you keep retwoe on the same day as regular woe, I'm happy. I'll miss a few later this year due to going to some marching band competitions, but those are in finite supply, and I'm likely not going to all of them =P

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2011 11:26 PM by ABlueJelly.)
09-11-2011 11:25 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Would personally love a Saturday or Sunday morning WoE instead of afternoon time one. :O

Even better if it was Saturday morning, might give me reason to log on again at least once a week.

I just voted for the other stuff cause its kinda like no big deal if we add both in.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-11-2011 11:45 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Dunno the star glad one, but sure why not.

saturdays I could easily make easier than sunday, but would depend on the hour. sundays are iffy for me due to family stuff recently.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
09-11-2011 11:58 PM
Zabu Offline

if u change WoE on saturday at same time, ima quit right now =D cuz i will have no reasons to play anymore here Icon_biggrin"
09-12-2011 02:01 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

1.) Yes, i'd love it for the reasons several people already mentioned.

2.) As long as there is no way a PvM SG can abuse the NPC for PvM stuff, why not? I agree with the things Jelly stated.

3.) From Sunday to Saterday seems fine, i think it could motivate more people for who WoE starts at a suckish time to stay up and join it since they always have Sundays to catch up their sleep again. I love this suggestion Icon_smile

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
09-12-2011 02:33 AM
~YIN~ Offline

I work almost every day during the week except saturdays. If there was a saturday woe i'd personally LOVE it.

Later times on Sunday work for me too =P or early mornings on weekdays ^_^

~YIN~ - 99/70 HP
~YANG~ - 99/70 Champ
Tiny Sized - 99/70 HP
Plus Sized - 95/68 LK
Pocket Sized - 99/70 Prof
Pint Sized - 99/70 Sniper
Life Sized - 99/70 Sniper
Bite Sized - 99/70 HW
Over Sized - 99/70 HW
King Sized - 99/70 Clown
Super Sized - 99/70 Pally
Fun Sized - 99/70 Whitesmith
09-12-2011 03:16 AM
Aevyn Offline

I voted yes for SG WOE map change, but I'd like to clarify my opinion. I'd only support it if an NPC changed the maps for said SG (to whatever castle he/she wants). I don't think I'd support giving a full map reset so that the SG can choose any map he/she wants.
09-12-2011 04:14 AM
Former-GM-Glyph Offline
Circe's girlfriends' girlfriend

Of course it is certainly just for WoE Castle to WoE Castle, it even says so on the first post. Icon_wink
09-12-2011 07:14 AM